PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on WRs tomorrow...

Buckeye33
10-20-2007, 06:53 PM
PPR league with 1 pt/ 15 yards receiving.

Start 2 to go along with Wayne

Boldin @WAS
Welker @MIA
Cotchery @CIN

Currently I am leaning towards Boldin and Welker, but with Rattay possibly throwing for the Cards, Cotchery's matchup is looking better than Boldins.

Thoughts?

joshnky
10-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Definately Welker and then probably Cotchery.

joshnky
10-20-2007, 07:33 PM
My situation is a little more bleak. I need to choose one of these four for a flex postion (PPR):

DJ Hackett against StL - questionable
Dominic Rhodes against KC
Selvin Young against Pitt
Ted Ginn against NE

Unfortunately I was counting on Hackett for this week but his situation is still up in the air.

Buckeye33
10-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Hackett for sure if he's active. If not you're pretty much in a coin flip for Rhodes or Ginn. Young isn't worth playing yet, especially against Pittsburgh.

CTA513
10-21-2007, 01:31 AM

Boldin @WAS
Welker @MIA
Cotchery @CIN

Currently I am leaning towards Boldin and Welker, but with Rattay possibly throwing for the Cards, Cotchery's matchup is looking better than Boldins.

Thoughts?

Boldin is coming back from an injury and his QB is banged up, so I don't know if I would start him. I would probably go with Welker and Cotchery.

CTA513
10-21-2007, 01:40 AM
My situation is a little more bleak. I need to choose one of these four for a flex postion (PPR):

DJ Hackett against StL - questionable
Dominic Rhodes against KC
Selvin Young against Pitt
Ted Ginn against NE

Unfortunately I was counting on Hackett for this week but his situation is still up in the air.

Hackett is probably the best choice if he is activated for the game. Young will be playing against the Steelers who are good at stopping the run, so he probably won't get many carries. I don't think Ginn has played much on offense, but he should see more time since Chambers was traded. Rhodes really didn't do anything in his first game back and the Raiders already have Jordan and Fargas who have done pretty well this season.

joshnky
10-21-2007, 07:10 PM

Boldin @WAS
Welker @MIA
Cotchery @CIN

Thoughts?

Lucky you. Cotchery caught a worthless hail mary TD to end the game that only a fantasy owner could love.

Buckeye33
10-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Lucky you. Cotchery caught a worthless hail mary TD to end the game that only a fantasy owner could love.

I stuck with Boldin and Welker to go with Wayne tomorrow night. Once I saw that Warner was playing I kept Boldin in because Warner loves to drop it off to Boldin. (see 8 catches for 29 yards)