PDA

View Full Version : Help with trade

freestyle55
10-25-2007, 10:40 AM
I have Ronnie Brown, who decided he didn't need his knee ligaments attached anymore, so I'm down to Willis McGahee and Fred Taylor only in a league where you have to start 2 RB (5 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts). I have several WR, but only TJ is a standout and healthy.

I was proposed this trade, what do you think? Would you do this trade?

TJ for Marshawn Lynch, Santonio Holmes

My other WR's are
Derrick Mason
Patrick Crayton
Kevin Walter
Javon Walker
Issac Bruce

Thanks in advance!

Joseph
10-25-2007, 11:48 AM
Lynch does have a game coming up against the Bengals.

5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
I have Ronnie Brown, who decided he didn't need his knee ligaments attached anymore, so I'm down to Willis McGahee and Fred Taylor only in a league where you have to start 2 RB (5 yds = 1 pt, TD = 6 pts). I have several WR, but only TJ is a standout and healthy.

I was proposed this trade, what do you think? Would you do this trade?

TJ for Marshawn Lynch, Santonio Holmes

My other WR's are
Derrick Mason
Patrick Crayton
Kevin Walter
Javon Walker
Issac Bruce

Thanks in advance!

If Hines Ward were still out I'd say do it. Santonio will not have as large of a role in the offense unless Ward gets hurt again. If you get a point per reception I like Mason, if you don't your pretty weak at wr until JW comes back, if he comes back. Kevin Walter has had a few breakout weeks but I want to see him put up some numbers when Andre Johnson is at full speed. Crayton has been solid this year but he's the kind of fantasy player that will put up 20 one week and 3 the next. Bruce is just plain getting old and the team is in the gutter. I don't think that Lynch and Holmes will give you the production that TJ and Fred Taylor will so I would stand pat at this point. TJ is a top of the line WR right now and I would think that a better trade offer could be found.

camisadelgolf
10-26-2007, 05:46 AM
That's a tough one. I'd hold out for something better (but it would need to be only slightly better).

kheidg-
10-26-2007, 08:46 PM
You could hold out for something better, but I think you'd be getting the better end of that deal.