PDA

View Full Version : Would you make this trade?

Cedric
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Here is my current team with backups. I've stockpiled WR's through trades and the guy I want is Romo now.

Qb-Kitna
Rb-Peterson
Rb-Addai
Wr-Braylon Edwards
Wr-Tory Holt
Wr/Te-Lee Evans/Donald Driver/Andre Johnson (told you it's insane :)
Te-Cooley
K- Crosby
Df- Dallas/Buffalo

Would you trade Holt, Driver, Kitna for Palmer considering my amazing WR depth? Or what about Holt/Driver/Kitna/Bulger/Cooley for Palmer/Tony Gonzalez?

I know I'm getting screwed in the deal. But with my depth I think I can do it. Any opinions?

5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM
11-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Here is my current team with backups. I've stockpiled WR's through trades and the guy I want is Romo now.

Qb-Kitna
Rb-Peterson
Rb-Addai
Wr-Braylon Edwards
Wr-Tory Holt
Wr/Te-Lee Evans/Donald Driver/Andre Johnson (told you it's insane :)
Te-Cooley
K- Crosby
Df- Dallas/Buffalo

Would you trade Holt, Driver, Kitna for Palmer considering my amazing WR depth? Or what about Holt/Driver/Kitna/Bulger/Cooley for Palmer/Tony Gonzalez?

I know I'm getting screwed in the deal. But with my depth I think I can do it. Any opinions?
I love the second trade Holt/Driver/Kitna/Cooley/Bulger for Palmer/Gonzo. Lee Evans is on the rise and will blow up on Cinci this week. IMO he will outscore Holt and Driver in the weeks to come now that his buddy JP is back in(see last weeks 80+ td pass) he will be a viable starter. Cooley has been good but to get Gonzo you will be sitting with a team that has no holes whatsoever. I say do it.