PDA

View Full Version : QB Problems

joshnky
11-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Injuries and ineffectiveness have really killed me at QB this year. Here are my options for this week:

David Garrard (TEN) - It looks like he'll be back but how effective will he be against a tough D?

Brian Griese (OAK) - He was rolling until I picked him up and then he played awful against Detroit. The only thing Oakland can do is defend the pass.

Pick up Steve McNair (CIN) - This is the Bengals rule that seems to be a law this year. As bad as the Bengals are on D, I can't get that week one fumbling debacle and last weeks Pit loss out of my mind.

Any advice or is this a lost cause?

Reds Freak
11-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Josh,

I swear I knew nothing about David Garrard's upcoming injuries when I traded him to you a few weeks ago.

Sincerely,
Jim Bowden

joshnky
11-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Josh,

I swear I knew nothing about David Garrard's upcoming injuries when I traded him to you a few weeks ago.

Sincerely,
Jim Bowden

I was going to have to cut Andre Davis anyway so I wasn't too upset about it.

Reds Freak
11-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I was going to have to cut Andre Davis anyway so I wasn't too upset about it.

Well I was desperate for a receiver, I still have friggin David Patten and Dennis Northcutt as starting receivers. If I were you though, I'd be going with McNair. Forget the fumbles, the Bengals allowed JP Losman to do whatever he wanted last week. I don't even remember the Bengals touching him. It's hard to fumble if you don't get touched..

HotCorner
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
If I were you though, I'd be going with McNair. Forget the fumbles, the Bengals allowed JP Losman to do whatever he wanted last week. I don't even remember the Bengals touching him. It's hard to fumble if you don't get touched..

Well McNair proved that wrong. Found one thing more disfunctional than the Bengals D: the Ravens O. Yikes!

Reds Freak
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Well McNair proved that wrong. Found one thing more disfunctional than the Bengals D: the Ravens O. Yikes!

I never imagined it possible..