PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to punch that Baltimore player in his mouth...

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
The one that took that late, cheap shot on Carson's knee.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

guttle11
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Someone needs to tell Brat to throw the ball in endzone.

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Someone needs to tell Brat to throw the ball in endzone.

Well, that too. :D

Ben
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
This defense is SICK! :) haha, what a boring ass game! But anyday it's great the Bengals are kicking tail today!

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:39 PM
This defense is SICK! :) haha, what a boring ass game! But anyday it's great the Bengals are kicking tail today!

Especially against the Ravens. Only team I enjoy beating more than them is the Stealers.

WVRed
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Sad to think that the Bengals are playing a team with a WORSE offense than the Bengals have a defense.

Not like the Bengals offense is doing Baltimore any favors. Seven field goals for Shayne Graham.

WVRed
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM

Wouldn't have been Ray Ray would it?

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Wouldn't have been Ray Ray would it?

No, it wasn't Ray Ray. Maybe someone else can fill in with who did it, they showed it right before they went to a commercial...

but it was really ugly. Carson was pissed (rightfully so).

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
LOL @ that replay of Boller throwing the ball straight into the ground on the sidelines warming up.

Degenerate39
11-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Who are you and what have you done with the Bengals defense?

WVRed
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Who are you and what have you done with the Bengals defense?

You must be speaking to God. Thats the only answer I have.

WMR
11-11-2007, 06:50 PM
2:15 left. Can the Ravens come back? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Degenerate39
11-11-2007, 06:55 PM
2:15 left. Can the Ravens come back? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't jinx us now

guttle11
11-11-2007, 06:57 PM
I needed a messed up game like this after yesterday. Baltimore did their best Bengals impression on offense today.

Second straight 6 turnover game against Baltimore.

WMR
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Steve McNair's swan song as an NFL starting QB?

guttle11
11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I was hoping Baltimore would use their last timeout to let Graham try and tie the record.

Caveat Emperor
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Steve McNair's swan song as an NFL starting QB?

He looks like a boxer that is still taking fights in his 50s. Its almost sad to watch, considering he's been a great (if not a tad on the overrated side) quarterback in the league.

BUTLER REDSFAN
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure if it's the O line or Rudi has just lost it but please stop handing the ball off to him 20 times a game...It's an automatic 2nd and 13,3rd and 15 etc....it's embarrasing to watch

MaineRed
11-11-2007, 08:06 PM

Palmer was still on the field with a 3 TD lead. What do you want Baltimore to do? Continue to let the Bengals embarass them?

:beerme:

RedFanAlways1966
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Palmer was still on the field with a 3 TD lead.

Actually it was a 7 field goal lead (check the line). Sounds less intimidating, doesn't it?

MaineRed
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Actually it was a 7 field goal lead (check the line). Sounds less intimidating, doesn't it?

I saw it. Shane Graham is my fantasy kicker.

The fact that Baltimore needed 8 field goals to catch them was reason enough for Palmer to not be in the game.

Screwball
11-11-2007, 09:09 PM
The fact that Baltimore needed 8 field goals to catch them was reason enough for Palmer to not be in the game.

Not out of the question with this Bengals defense. They're bad on historic levels.

But hey, if this week's biggest criticism of Marvin Lewis is that he's running up the score on the opponent, I'll take it.:thumbup:

RedFanAlways1966
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I saw it. Shane Graham is my fantasy kicker.

Good for your fantasy team! You are right though about Palmer. Baltimore has a lot of cheapshot headhunters (or knee-hunters!). :)

guttle11
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM

Heck yeah, we won by 4 and 2/3 scores!

MaineRed
11-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Exactly. When it got to 18-0 it was officially out of hand. Clearly Marvin has developed some attitude problem and is now going to take out his frustrations on the rest of the league. Kicking that 7th FG was out of line and I hope Goodell is at least willing to call Marvin and have a chat. What happened to integrity in this game? As if losing to Pittsburgh on Monday night in blowout fashion wasn't enough. Clearly Marvin is no Tony Dungy. 18-0 would have been good enough for Tony. But instead Marvin wants to humiliate the Ravens and force them to listen to comments like, "hey, one more FG and we tie Rob Bironas' record."

Marvin Lewis is a sick man. And he is going to get his QB killed trying to protect one of these 6 FG leads.

traderumor
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, this game established that there is one thing in the league worse than the Bengals D.

camisadelgolf
11-12-2007, 05:16 AM
Exactly. When it got to 18-0 it was officially out of hand. Clearly Marvin has developed some attitude problem and is now going to take out his frustrations on the rest of the league. Kicking that 7th FG was out of line and I hope Goodell is at least willing to call Marvin and have a chat. What happened to integrity in this game? As if losing to Pittsburgh on Monday night in blowout fashion wasn't enough. Clearly Marvin is no Tony Dungy. 18-0 would have been good enough for Tony. But instead Marvin wants to humiliate the Ravens and force them to listen to comments like, "hey, one more FG and we tie Rob Bironas' record."

Marvin Lewis is a sick man. And he is going to get his QB killed trying to protect one of these 6 FG leads.

Are you serious? Do you really think the Bengals defense is incapable of giving up an 18-0 lead with about ten minutes left in the game? Have you watched any of the Bengals games this year? It was only two minutes later when Graham kicked his final field goal (with nearly eight minutes left in the game).

The Bengals left Palmer in because they wanted to put the game away. When the late hit happened, the Ravens were still within two scores of tying the game. Maybe the Bengals should have been kneeling on every possession in the fourth quarter.

Redhook
11-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Exactly. When it got to 18-0 it was officially out of hand.

No, it wasn't. Especially with the Bengals defense and the amount of time left.

Clearly Marvin has developed some attitude problem and is now going to take out his frustrations on the rest of the league.

Even though he wouldn't admit, Marvin does have an attitude problem. However, even if he wanted to take his frustration out on the rest of the league, his team isn't good enough too. Except, of course, when they're playing one of the worst offenses in the history of the NFL.

Kicking that 7th FG was out of line and I hope Goodell is at least willing to call Marvin and have a chat.

If Goodell calls Marvin it would probably be to congratulate him on finally winning a game.

What happened to integrity in this game? As if losing to Pittsburgh on Monday night in blowout fashion wasn't enough. Clearly Marvin is no Tony Dungy. 18-0 would have been good enough for Tony. But instead Marvin wants to humiliate the Ravens and force them to listen to comments like, "hey, one more FG and we tie Rob Bironas' record."

Marvin actually could've easily embarrassed the Ravens if he wanted to. They pretty much ran out the clock for most of the 4th quarter.

I don't know if he's sick, but he certainly isn't very bright when it comes to protecting his players. I don't think the first team should've been in there with 2 minutes left.

I'm still upset with the Cleveland game last year. That was the game where Tab Perry got injured and Chad Johnson almost got decapitated. Both of them were in the game late in the 4th quarter with the game clearly out of line.

Overall, I can't stand Marvin as a head coach. He's lost the team, he says ridiculous things, he's soft, he has no clock management skills, and he often keeps his starters in too long. Other than that, he's great....lol.

I will give him some credit though. I think he had a pretty good game yesterday and I certainly don't think he embarrassed the Ravens.

Hoosier Red
11-12-2007, 08:32 AM
I think he's being facetious guys. He had to try to defend the Patriots for putting 630 points on Washington a few weeks ago.(Poor Edskin is still in therapy for that.)

With Baltimore's offense the game was pretty much over at 9-0.

OesterPoster
11-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Some of you have trouble detecting sarcasm, eh?

I think the dirty hit on Carson was by Kelly Gregg, former Bengals draft pick.

camisadelgolf
11-13-2007, 01:05 PM
I think he's being facetious guys. He had to try to defend the Patriots for putting 630 points on Washington a few weeks ago.(Poor Edskin is still in therapy for that.)

With Baltimore's offense the game was pretty much over at 9-0.

I figured as much. He doesn't seem stupid, and the things he said, if taken seriously, were very stupid. With the Bengals defense, though, it almost seemed likely that a fourth quarter collapse were coming.

Roy Tucker
11-13-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9n4DlmibDQ

Hoosier Red
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9n4DlmibDQ

Mayor Mallory, Kyle Boller. Kyle Boller Mayor Mallory.
You guys enjoy the punch and cookies.