PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to hate the Pats?

TeamSelig
11-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Now you would think that a stadium-load of red-blooded American football fans would be more than delighted to see Victoria’s Secret supermodel Selita Ebanks strutting her stuff at the Pats-Eagles game the other night.

But noooooo . . . .

Word from our spies in the Gillette Stadium stands is that Selita - who was in Foxboro for a panty promotion - was booed by Patriots [team stats] Nation when she got on the Jumbotron to give away free lingerie.

Bet that was a first for sexy Selita!

It’s unclear why the fans took out their wrath on the supermodel. One of the boys in da house suggested that the crowd found her voice annoying. Another said that Selita had made some sort of geographical blunder early in her presentation that aggravated the masses.

Our suspicion is that the gridiron gang was in an overall surly mood, seeing as how the Pats weren’t able to run up the score against the supposed-to-be-hapless Eagles!

“No way those boys were booing Selita!” said a shocked Victoria’s Secret spokesgal Lisette Sand-Freedman. “Maybe it was another jealous retailer!”

Or maybe the crowd really wanted to see ex-V.S. angel Gisele Bundchen, who, we’re told, was in da house to watch her man, Tom Brady [stats], do his thing, but no longer pitches panties for the unmentionables moguls.

When we asked Pats spokesguy Stacey James what was the dilly-o, he immediately fingered the opposing team’s following, who have a hard-won rep as the surliest fans in football dating back to an infamous 1968 incident when they pelted a certain Yuletide celebrity with snowballs during a half-time Christmas pageant.

“It must have been the Philadelphia fans,” James surmised. “They’ve been known to boo Santa.”

File Under: A Boo-tiful Night.

GAC
11-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Why hate them? Because they have been successful? It hasn't always been that way with this organization. I've liked (followed) the Pats since the days of Jim Plunkett, Steve Grogan, Sam Cunningham, Stanley Morgan, and Irving Fryar.

TeamSelig
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Yep, I am tired of them being good.

Who boo's a hot girl with lingerie though? Seriously.

blumj
11-30-2007, 01:13 AM
Good answer from Stacey James. When in doubt, always blame the Philly fans.

GAC
11-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Who boo's a hot girl with lingerie though? Seriously.

A stadium-load of red-blooded American football fans who came to watch a football game - and a darn good one to boot - and could care less about a lingerie give away. :lol:

And it seems not all the fans there weren't unhappy.

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/0c7f69b235_track11272007.jpg

On the other thread you're saying fans of other teams are making much ado about nothing over Chad Johnson.

Isn't that what you're doing here? ;)

MaineRed
11-30-2007, 07:29 AM
What the hell is Jennifer Wilbanks doing at the Patriots game?

GAC
11-30-2007, 07:49 AM
What the hell is Jennifer Wilbanks doing at the Patriots game?

Anything she wants! :lol:

Hey! Who doesn't like to look at a beautiful woman in lingerie?

But if I'm watching my Browns play the Steelers I'd tell her to get her arse out of the way, she's blocking the game! And at my age she could at least wait for a time out or delay of game penalty.

I guarantee Edskin would feel the same way if it were his Redskins too.

Priorities baby!

But I believe in balance. Mix it up. Maybe have Suzy Kolber on the sidelines doing interviews in Victoria Secret. :thumbup:

cumberlandreds
11-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Anything she wants! :lol:

Hey! Who doesn't like to look at a beautiful woman in lingerie?

But if I'm watching my Browns play the Steelers I'd tell her to get her arse out of the way, she's blocking the game! And at my age she could at least wait for a time out or delay of game penalty.

I guarantee Edskin would feel the same way if it were his Redskins too.

Priorities baby!

But I believe in balance. Mix it up. Maybe have Suzy Kolber on the sidelines doing interviews in Victoria Secret. :thumbup:

I'd rather see Erin Andrews doing interviews in Victoria Secret. :p: But that's just me.

TeamSelig
11-30-2007, 09:44 AM
There is nothing that goes better with football then beer.
There is nothing that goes better with beer then a hot woman in lingerie.

Very simple equation. And to clear things up, I'd rather watch her celebrate than Chad Johnson.

Roy Tucker
11-30-2007, 09:46 AM
A stadium-load of red-blooded American football fans who came to watch a football game - and a darn good one to boot - and could care less about a lingerie give away. :lol:

And it seems not all the fans there weren't unhappy.

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/0c7f69b235_track11272007.jpg

On the other thread you're saying fans of other teams are making much ado about nothing over Chad Johnson.

Isn't that what you're doing here? ;)

The Freudian implications of this photo are staggering.

BRM
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM
There is nothing that goes better with football then beer.
There is nothing that goes better with beer then a hot woman in lingerie.

Very simple equation. And to clear things up, I'd rather watch her celebrate than Chad Johnson.

Stellar post. Football, beer, and a hot woman celebrating...that sounds like one hell of an afternoon. :thumbup:

BuckWoody
11-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I'd rather see Erin Andrews doing interviews in Victoria Secret. :p: But that's just me.
Great, now my concentration is shot for the rest of the day.... :D

MWM
11-30-2007, 11:02 AM
What is she doing with her right hand?

CrackerJack
11-30-2007, 12:08 PM
What is she doing with her right hand?

Holding the barrell of his gun. It's a big gun.

GAC
11-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Holding the barrell of his gun. It's a big gun.

It's a muzzle loader! :p: