PDA

View Full Version : Todd Coffey on 103.5 WGRR Morining show today (Friday, December 7, 2007)

robmadden1
12-07-2007, 03:45 AM
He will be talking with Chris and Janeen during the show at 6:20am and you can also win tickets to Redsfest.

donnelly_31
12-07-2007, 04:48 AM
I wish he'd go away! He should be doing interviews in Louisville

TN Red Fan
12-07-2007, 07:31 AM
Coffee should be mentioned in these trade talks. Historically, he pitches pretty well outside of GABP. He's got good stuff, it's just he gives up too many HRs. I think a lot of teams that play in pitchers parks would do well with him, possibly even in a set-up role or pushing for closer.

robmadden1
12-07-2007, 10:06 AM
I listened to his call and he made fun of himself since Chris and Janeene are going to be in the whiffle ball tournament. He told Chris you want me to pitch to you I give home runs. The Cgris saod I put whiffle in whiffle ball lol.

jmac
12-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I listened to his call and he made fun of himself since Chris and Janeene are going to be in the whiffle ball tournament. He told Chris you want me to pitch to you I give home runs. The Cgris saod I put whiffle in whiffle ball lol.
It's nice he has the sense of humor that he does. He sounds like a good kid and I have nothing against him personally. I just dont think he is the type of pitcher some think as in closer material.
Now, could he be a better 6th-7th inning option than say, Majewski , that is a different matter.