PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it ...

HotCorner
12-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I let my 4 yo son (almost 5) watch "A Christmas Story" and he loves it! Mrs HotCorner and I have been very careful as to what he allow him to watch. For the most part, A Christmas Story is a good family movie with a few expections.

Now he jokes that he wants a BB gun so he can shoot his eye out!

:D

Joseph
12-12-2007, 11:55 AM
He'll be cussing and beating up the neighbors before you know it.

And just wait til next time you go to the mall and pass Victorias Secret and he see's some stockings like on the lamp and comments...'Hey daddy, thats just like the one on the womans leg in that movie you let me watch!"

Roy Tucker
12-12-2007, 12:03 PM
My 19 yr. old and 14 yr. old still get up on Christmas morning at 5 AM and watch the "A Christmas Story" marathon on TBS waiting for everyone else to get up.

SunDeck
12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
I have found the curse words used by Mr. Parker to be very helpful in parenthood.

Shaddafinga!

FIRELEFT
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I let my 4 yo son (almost 5) watch "A Christmas Story" and he loves it! Mrs HotCorner and I have been very careful as to what he allow him to watch. For the most part, A Christmas Story is a good family movie with a few expections.

Now he jokes that he wants a BB gun so he can shoot his eye out!

:D

I'm from Arkansas we don't let our 5 year olds watch such thing.
We just give them a gun and let them kill something. :p::p::p::p:

rotnoid
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM
My 4 yo hasn't seen the movie, but I did hear him drop an "Oh Fuuuuuuuddddgggee" while playing Legos yesterday. Fortunately for me, he did say fudge.

I'm still trying to convince my wife that he hears much worse than Ralphie's SOB during regular life and shoudl be allowed to watch.

dougdirt
12-13-2007, 05:26 PM
One of my favorite movies ever. I love the TBS marathon every year. It doesn't leave our tv on Christmas.

Matt700wlw
12-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Next up, "Bad Santa"

:evil:

;)

GoReds33
12-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Next up, "Bad Santa"

:evil:

;)Then Badder Santa. Well, you might want to hold off a couple years for that one.:D