PDA

View Full Version : Any bigtime Carolina basketball fans?

redsfan30
12-17-2007, 11:19 AM
If anyone out there is a big fan of North Carolina basketball, please shoot me a PM.

I need help on getting someone a Christmas present.

Thanks!

Chip R
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Puffy's your man.

redsfan30
12-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Puffy's your man.

Thanks!

BoydsOfSummer
12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm a Heel fan! More casual than I used to be, as I don't catch as much roundball as I once did.

redsfan30
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, I guess this doesn't need to go the PM route...the girl I'm getting this board is a Yankees fan...she doesn't waste her time on a Reds' board. :D

Anyway, is the attachment below the shooting shirt the team wears in thier pregame warmups? We were watching the game last night and she said something about really wanting thier shooting shirt but didn't want to spend the money on it. I think this is the one she wants but I want to make sure.

bucksfan2
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Check out ESPN's Shop. They have quite a bit of stuff for major colleges.

Puffy
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
I have yesterday's game on my DVR - when I watch it tonight I will look for what warmup shirt they wore and let you know

redsfan30
12-17-2007, 01:01 PM
I have yesterday's game on my DVR - when I watch it tonight I will look for what warmup shirt they wore and let you know

Thanks, I would really appriciate that.

I'm pretty sure that's the shirt she wants, but I want to make sure.

15fan
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
May a chasm open up in the earth and swallow every single one of you.

(as well as those bums from Durham, too.)

Puffy
12-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Well, I guess this doesn't need to go the PM route...the girl I'm getting this board is a Yankees fan...she doesn't waste her time on a Reds' board. :D

Anyway, is the attachment below the shooting shirt the team wears in thier pregame warmups? We were watching the game last night and she said something about really wanting thier shooting shirt but didn't want to spend the money on it. I think this is the one she wants but I want to make sure.

I just checked and that is the one they wore against Rutgers.

Good luck :thumbup:

redsfan30
12-19-2007, 11:12 AM
I just checked and that is the one they wore against Rutgers.

Good luck :thumbup:

Awesome!

Thank you so much for looking that up for me. I've got it ordered and hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks again!