PDA

View Full Version : Redsland: Not where you think

Redsland
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Redsland, the person and Cincinnati native, is officially moving on to greener pastures. Specifically the sandy, windswept pastures of sunny Virginia Beach.

I have accepted a position there after a coast-to-coast job search that swallowed several months whole. Twarn't easy, and my RedsZonery suffered along the way. But that's what I've been up to, and hopefully now I'll be around more often.

:beerme:

Unassisted
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Congratulations, Redsland. That's a great part of the country to move to. I have a nephew who lives nearby in Williamsburg and he loves it there. :cool:

KronoRed
12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Congratulations! :)

RFS62
12-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Congratulations Redsland!!!

We've missed you around here.

Cyclone792
12-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Congrats, dude!

jmcclain19
12-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Virginia Beach - So that is where Clown School is these days?

Congrats Redsland - I know my wife and I have also looked at moving to the area - the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area is an excellent place to live and if work took me there I wouldn't hesitate to move.

RichRed
12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Congrats, Redsland! Always good to have another Reds fan in this town!

Feel free to PM me if you want any info. I've lived in VB most of my life.

Yachtzee
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Congratulations, Redsland. That's a great part of the country to move to. I have a nephew who lives nearby in Williamsburg and he loves it there. :cool:

I wonder if Colonial Williamsburg is where Redsland got a job. Somehow I picture him dressed up as one of the founding fathers, running the funnel cake concession. ;)

Congratulations, Redsland.

Chip R
12-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Congratulations! When are you moving or has that happened already?

GAC
12-19-2007, 09:17 PM
And all this time most of us thought you were wandering the streets of Cincy with memory loss, babbling about Jerry Narron.

Congratulations Pete!

Redsland
12-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I wonder if Colonial Williamsburg is where Redsland got a job. Somehow I picture him dressed up as one of the founding fathers, running the funnel cake concession. ;)Actually, I interviewed for the job of running around pushing a wooden hoop with a stick for two pounds sterling per fortnight. All appeared to be going swimmingly until an excess of mead led me to make an impertinent simile involving the prelate's sister and some of the local wenches.

Congratulations! When are you moving or has that happened already?I'm looking for a place to live next week and moving around the first of the year.

And all this time most of us thought you were wandering the streets of Cincy with memory loss, babbling about Jerry Narron!Yep. Now we'll practically be neighbors. Nice of him to offer to take '08 off and greet me proper-like. :beerme:

GAC
12-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Is this your new position?

http://www.achgohairithe.com/content/2007/04/grail_bring_out_your_dead_small.jpg

KittyDuran
12-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Redsland, the person and Cincinnati native, is officially moving on to greener pastures. Specifically the sandy, windswept pastures of sunny Virginia Beach.

I have accepted a position there after a coast-to-coast job search that swallowed several months whole. Twarn't easy, and my RedsZonery suffered along the way. But that's what I've been up to, and hopefully now I'll be around more often.

:beerme:I'll miss ya, neighbor... :(
but congratulation!:beerme:

deltachi8
12-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Congratulations!

wheels
12-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Atta Boy!

I was wondering what happened to you.

You have a lot of catching up to do.

pedro
12-21-2007, 03:48 AM
Congratulations on the new job Redsland. Hope you enjoy Virginia Beach.

oneupper
12-21-2007, 06:56 AM
...and the REDS' "small market" shrinks a little more.

Good luck, Redsland!