PDA

View Full Version : AAA Rotation

TRF
12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I think this trade solidifies, somewhat, the AAA rotation barring another acquisition at the major league level (Bedard, Colon, Leiber)

First the Reds rotation as I see it:

Harang, Arroyo, Belisle, Volquez, Bailey.

Louisville:

Cueto, Maloney, LeCure, Gardner & Shearn

That's a nice top 3 with Gardner being my sleeper pick. The rule 5 pickup could be retained and start at AAA if a trade for his rights can be worked out.

There is some depth to the Reds rotation. The thought boggles my mind.

M2
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
I suspect the Reds aren't done setting the rotation yet. I expect Mr. Bailey will start the season in AAA with Volquez as the resident young stud in the majors.

OnBaseMachine
12-22-2007, 12:26 AM
What about my main man Carlos Fisher? I expect him to begin the season in Louisville also. He's my sleeper pick to have a breakout season. I really like what he brings to the table: big frame at 6'4" 215, fresh arm, and solid stuff across the board. I think he could develop into an innings eating #3 or 4 starter or a nice back end of the bullpen arm.

Blue
12-22-2007, 12:37 AM
What about my main man Carlos Fisher? I expect him to begin the season in Louisville also. He's my sleeper pick to have a breakout season. I really like what he brings to the table: big frame at 6'4" 215, fresh arm, and solid stuff across the board. I think he could develop into an innings eating #3 or 4 starter or a nice back end of the bullpen arm.

I'd like to see that hard sinking fastball coming out of the bullpen... could be like Good Danny Graves.

dougdirt
12-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I would be surprised is Fisher started in Louisville. He pitched ok in AA, but I think he could use some more time there.

chicoruiz
12-22-2007, 06:56 PM
If Fisher starts in AA, that could be a very solid rotation as well...any predictions?

Mario-Rijo
12-22-2007, 11:05 PM
I think this trade solidifies, somewhat, the AAA rotation barring another acquisition at the major league level (Bedard, Colon, Leiber)

Louisville:

That's a nice top 3 with Gardner being my sleeper pick. The rule 5 pickup could be retained and start at AAA if a trade for his rights can be worked out.

Spring Training oughta be interesting to see how this all plays out. But somehow I think little Jhonny surprises folks and ends up in the show, maybe not right off w/o the need for a 5th starter but he may get the nod over Homer, unless Homer has made some strides in the off-season. But I do think that Volquez sits at #4 right now behind Harang, Arroyo and Belisle.

Aronchis
12-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Spring Training oughta be interesting to see how this all plays out. But somehow I think little Jhonny surprises folks and ends up in the show, maybe not right off w/o the need for a 5th starter but he may get the nod over Homer, unless Homer has made some strides in the off-season. But I do think that Volquez sits at #4 right now behind Harang, Arroyo and Belisle.

Personally, I think Homer will kick Johnny's butt in spring training.

Most exciting Reds spring training in years.

Orenda
12-23-2007, 12:45 AM
The real exciting thing about this spring training is that there will actually be a competition. No more playing guys based on contracts (Milton) rather than results.

*BaseClogger*
12-23-2007, 01:09 AM
The real exciting thing about this spring training is that there will actually be a competition. No more playing guys based on contracts (Milton) rather than results.

Hey Mike Stanton! :wave:

Mario-Rijo
12-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Personally, I think Homer will kick Johnny's butt in spring training.

Most exciting Reds spring training in years.

I hope so! :thumbup:

Orenda
12-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey Mike Stanton! :wave:

I completely forgot about him. Well at least Castro is gone. :(

tbball10
12-23-2007, 02:15 AM
castro is still under contract, isnt he?

*BaseClogger*
12-23-2007, 02:26 AM
castro is still under contract, isnt he?

yes. recovering from tommy j surgery but should be back by spring training or close to then... :doh:

Orenda
12-23-2007, 03:18 AM
I was being sarcastic about Castro.

mth123
12-23-2007, 05:28 AM

Louisville:

Actually, I'm still hoping for a number 3 to be acquired. I have some downtime over the holidays so I hope to get the organizational pitching depth chart for 2008 ready for the first pass. But right now, I'd like to see:

Majors:

Harang, Arroyo, Acquisition, Volquez, Belisle

AAA

Bailey, Cueto, Maloney, Shearn, Gardner

AA

Thompson, Fisher, Lecure, and a number of guys to choose from (Jukich, Ondrusek, Avery, Vasquez, maybe Pauley or Wood but I'd start them lower).

I think Bailey needs a year in AAA to rebuild his innings, work on his command and recapture his luster. Fisher and Lecure need to master AA before moving up. I'd say the Reds should have a crowd ready for the majors and working in AAA by mid-season and with the Volquez/Bailey/Cueto upside leading the way, I'm hoping the organization becomes known for its "young guns" and the others have their value enhanced from the rep. I think its a realistic possibility.

Aronchis
12-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Actually, I'm still hoping for a number 3 to be acquired. I have some downtime over the holidays so I hope to get the organizational pitching depth chart for 2008 ready for the first pass. But right now, I'd like to see:

Majors:

AAA

AA

Thompson, Fisher, Lecure, and a number of guys to choose from (Jukich, Ondrusek, Avery, Vasquez, maybe Pauley or Wood but I'd start them lower).

I think Bailey needs a year in AAA to rebuild his innings, work on his command and recapture his luster. Fisher and Lecure need to master AA before moving up. I'd say the Reds should have a crowd ready for the majors and working in AAA by mid-season and with the Volquez/Bailey/Cueto upside leading the way, I'm hoping the organization becomes known for its "young guns" and the others have their value enhanced from the rep. I think its a realistic possibility.

The Reds already aquired him, his name is Volquez. Bailey goes where he can succeed. If he can help the big league team, he goes on the big league team. "rebuilding" innings? Good grief.

mth123
12-23-2007, 05:39 AM
The Reds already aquired him, his name is Volquez. Bailey goes where he can succeed. If he can help the big league team, he goes on the big league team. "rebuilding" innings? Good grief.

He pitched only 120+ last year, 138+ in 2006 and 103+ in 2005. Putting him into a major league rotation at age 22 with that background is a prescription for a torn labrum. Good grief.

Aronchis
12-23-2007, 05:44 AM
He pitched only 120+ last year, 138+ in 2006 and 103+ in 2005. Putting him into a major league rotation at age 22 with that background is a prescription for a torn labrum. Good grief.

Not really. Bad mechanics cause torn labrums. To much to soon usually just wears down the arm quicker.

mth123
12-23-2007, 05:50 AM
Not really. Bad mechanics cause torn labrums. To much to soon usually just wears down the arm quicker.

Agree that mechanics are the triggering event. Wearing down or working more than a pitcher is ready for is many times the root cause of bad mechanics. I am among the dwindling ranks on this board who still thinks that Bailey can be a long term number 1 starter. If its my team, I don't risk it.

Highlifeman21
12-23-2007, 08:26 AM

Majors:

AAA

AA

I share the same hope. While adding Volquez helps the BOR for 2008, it doesn't fully take the pressure off Bailey. I'm hoping we can pick up one more SP that is somewhere talent wise either better than Belisle, or as good as Volquez, which would then push Bailey to AAA, where he belongs for the time being. I think Bailey as the #5 take some pressure off the young Texan, but for my money not enough. Let Cueto, Bailey and Maloney all have the opportunity to earn their way to the pick club, b/c at this point in time none of them have earned the right to be a MLB pitcher. Just b/c our MLB rotation isn't exactly deep with quality and or serviceable arms does that mean that the kids should pitch at the MLB level by default.

I still wonder about Bailey's value as deemed by other MLB teams, and what kind of MLB arm we could get for him right now, and I'm also wondering what other B prospects we could pair with him to get an arm to compliment Harang. A move like that helps us win now, and win in the future, which is something I would think all Reds fans would want. It'll be 8 seasons at the beginning of 2008. We're overdo.

TRF
12-23-2007, 11:53 AM
The most successful pitcher the Reds had at AAA, albeit in limited action was Matt Maloney. He's the darkhorse. Gardner won't get a look this spring, but if he's back to full strength, his ceiling is pretty damn high. He was dominant in '07 at AA. He scuffled at AAA, but that could be partially due to endurance coupled with a jump in level. He could see time in the Reds bullpen by mid June if things go bad.

One guy I want to see pressure added to is Belisle. He is at a point where he HAS to step it up. He needs his K/9 over 7. If he does that he's on his way to being a really successful SP.

redsmetz
12-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Well this morning I realized that Sam LeCure is from my wife's hometown and graduated from the same high school. We're heading out to Missouri tomorrow, so I'll see what I can dig up about him. My brother-in-law is an athletic trainer there and he might have some info (he worked with Justin Smith when he was in high school too, and Joe Crede).

flash
12-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Also left out Alexander Smit. It will be interesting to see where he ends up. It would be hard to believe the Reds will continue to keep a AA pitcher anywhere less than AA if that far down on the 40 man roster.

mth123
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Also left out Alexander Smit. It will be interesting to see where he ends up. It would be hard to believe the Reds will continue to keep a AA pitcher anywhere less than AA if that far down on the 40 man roster.

I see your point, but Smit only threw 17 innings at Sarasota. I can't believe they would jump him ahead of so many other guys.

VI_RedsFan
12-28-2007, 08:52 AM
I still see the Reds signing a veteran like Lieber or Livan to put in the rotation. This means that it is likely that Bailey will start in AAA. Let's say the Reds sign Jon Lieber. The Rotation in the bigs now looks like this:

Harang, Arroyo, Belisle, Lieber, Volquez

And our AAA rotation will then look damn good:

bucksfan2
12-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Bailey wouldn't have been brought back up to the bigs at the end of last season if the reds didn't want him in the starting rotation at the beginning of this season. I think he is penciled in as a starter in spring and will begin with the big club unless he really struggles. I think the rotation looks like this
Majors
Harang, Arroyo, Volquez, Bailey, Cueto/Belisle/Maloney/Colon?/Leiber? etc.

IMO Belisle must prove something this spring. He could be an average #4-5 starter but I don't see much more than that. I think he can succeed in the pen. I would much rather see Bailey in the rotaion, Belisle in the pen, and Coffey elsewhere over Bailey in AAA, Belisle in the rotaion and Coffey in the pen.

mth123
12-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Bailey wouldn't have been brought back up to the bigs at the end of last season if the reds didn't want him in the starting rotation at the beginning of this season.

I'm not sure I agree with this. Some other possible reasons for bringing him up:

1. He needed innings and the Major League team was the only place left playing.

2. They wanted him back to end the season on a high note. They didn't want him thinking all winter about his demotion, injury and poor rehab outings.

3. They were working with him in Florida and wated to see if the work paid off in game situations.

None of those reasons are guarantees for 2008 IMO.

dougdirt
12-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Bailey wouldn't have been brought back up to the bigs at the end of last season if the reds didn't want him in the starting rotation at the beginning of this season. I think he is penciled in as a starter in spring and will begin with the big club unless he really struggles. I think the rotation looks like this
Majors
Harang, Arroyo, Volquez, Bailey, Cueto/Belisle/Maloney/Colon?/Leiber? etc.

IMO Belisle must prove something this spring. He could be an average #4-5 starter but I don't see much more than that. I think he can succeed in the pen. I would much rather see Bailey in the rotaion, Belisle in the pen, and Coffey elsewhere over Bailey in AAA, Belisle in the rotaion and Coffey in the pen.

Belisle will be in the rotation. Belisle also showed that he was a #3 pitcher LAST year. His ERA looked very bad, but all of his peripherals suggests that he was actually right in line with a #3 starting pitcher in the NL last season.

Mario-Rijo
12-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I see your point, but Smit only threw 17 innings at Sarasota. I can't believe they would jump him ahead of so many other guys.

He also pitched in A+ in '06 although he didn't look very good. However I have to think the kid was injured if you read some of what I have. He pitched very well both before and after High A, Ft Myers is the Twins High A club.

Smit, 21, went 1-4 with 1 save and a 5.86 ERA in 18 appearances (8 starts) this season with Class A Fort Myers, including a 3.86 ERA in 10 games as a reliever (8er, 18.2ip). Last season with Class A Beloit, Smit went 7-2 with a 2.99 ERA in 34 appearances (13 starts). He was named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week for August 7-13.

A bit scouting report from BP:

8/11/06 - Kevin Goldstein

Also getting some late-season attention in the Midwest League is Twins lefthander Alexander Smit, who may be in his fourth pro season at only in Low A, but is still just 20 years old and has blossomed in a late-season move to the rotation, going 4-0 with a 2.52 ERA in nine starts while allowing just 30 hits in 50 innings and striking out 66. "He's completely changed my mind about him," said an American League scout, who saw Smit last year as well, when he had a 5.84 ERA. "Last year he was like 83-85 mph and now he's suddenly 89-92 and pitching very well." While Smit fired seven one-hit innings last night with 11 strikeouts, the scout still thinks he'll need to make some adjustments as he moves up. "He really pitches off that fastball and has plenty of deception, but as he advances, he's going to have to tighten up his secondary stuff."

sweetsport06
12-28-2007, 05:05 PM
not that its of any importance, especially because im not to familiar with him, but Justin James( pitcher we recieved in trading bucky coats to blue jays.) is also a starter available in triple A.

mth123
12-28-2007, 05:09 PM
He also pitched in A+ in '06 although he didn't look very good. However I have to think the kid was injured if you read some of what I have. He pitched very well both before and after High A, Ft Myers is the Twins High A club.

Fisher, Thompson, Lecure, Vazquez, Avery, maybe Jukich and Ondrusek and, if he can put 10 healthy starts together, probably Wood may all be ahead of him and Watson is more highly regarded but clearly needs to start out in A+. Though no studs (unless Wood steps back-up) AA is crowded with interesting pitchers who deserve a look. Smit's included in that but he isn't in the top 6 for the AA rotation IMO.

Mario-Rijo
12-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Fisher, Thompson, Lecure, Vazquez, Avery, maybe Jukich and Ondrusek and, if he can put 10 healthy starts together, probably Wood may all be ahead of him and Watson is more highly regarded but clearly needs to start out in A+. Though no studs (unless Wood steps back-up) AA is crowded with interesting pitchers who deserve a look. Smit's included in that but he isn't in the top 6 for the AA rotation IMO.

Oh your probably correct I haven't even begun to start breaking it down. I was just pointing out that he had more time in A+ than it appeared at 1st glance. I definitely think Watson will stay A+ he needs to continue to develop those secondary pitches so the inevitable (?) move to the pen can occur, likewise with Smit.

HokieRed
12-30-2007, 08:21 PM
I would suspect Justin Lehr needs to be considered as one of the starters at Louisville. He and Jon Adkins will both likely be on that pitching staff.

sweetsport06
12-31-2007, 11:14 AM
In Justin Lehrs 66 games in the majors and Jon Adkins 115 neither have ever started a game once. Yes they may accept a minor league assignment after being cut from spring training but its unlikely either will be starting their.

JaxRed
12-31-2007, 11:34 AM
Neither Lehr nor Adkins are on the 40 Man roster. They are on minor league contracts. Therefore they will not be cut if they fail to make the major league roster, they will just be reassigned to a minor league team. They have no option to refuse the assignment.

HokieRed
12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Most of Lehr's work in the minor leagues over the last three seasons has been as a starter. He just finished starting in the Mexican League this fall; his last five outings, by the way, were very impressive. I neve said anything about Adkins starting at Louisville; it seems to me, if he sticks, he's very likely to be on the staff at Louisville. Herrera's been acquired since; maybe that changes things. Lehr, I'd suggest, has a good chance to be somebody who gives starting innings there until Fisher or Lecure is ready for promotion from AA.

David Cubbedge
02-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Here is what I have:

MLB:
Harang, Arroyo, Belisle, Fogg, Volquez
pen: Cordero, Weathers, Burton, Affeldt, Bray, Coffey, Majewski

AAA:
Bailey, Cueto, Maloney, Shearn, Livingston
pen: Roenicke, Mercker, Sauerbeck, McBeth, Coutlangus, Brower, Lincoln

AA:
Gardner, Lecure, Thompson, Fisher, Smit
pen: Viola, Watson, Ramirez, Salmon, Pelland, Kelly

High A:
Wood, Lotzkar, Ravin, Jukich, Smith
pen: Lutz, Hildenbrandt, Carroll, Valiquette

OnBaseMachine
02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Lotzkar in High-A? No way. Kid just turned 18 a few months ago and only has 30 or so professional innings under his belt. He should begin the year at Dayton, and that's probably pushing it a bit. Also, Gardner and Fisher should be at AAA Louisville IMO.

Patrick Bateman
02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Ravin too. He's no closer than Lotzkar.

OnBaseMachine
02-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah I completely missed Ravin.

Brad Salmon, Tyler Pelland, and Ramon Ramirez in AA? That's a demotion from where they were to end the 2007 season. All three should start in Louisville, and the same could possibly be said for Viola, though it wouldn't shock me if he were back in AA.

David Cubbedge
02-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Lotzkar in High-A? No way. Kid just turned 18 a few months ago and only has 30 or so professional innings under his belt. He should begin the year at Dayton, and that's probably pushing it a bit. Also, Gardner and Fisher should be at AAA Louisville IMO.

I am pretty much an amateur when it comes to minor league ball, so there is definitely room for error on my part. Pretty much, I am trying to figure out the rotations at each level but figured it gets too difficult once you get down to low A and below.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. How would you envision Sarasota's rotation then? And if you have Fisher and Gardner in Louisville, do you put Livingston and Shearn in Chattanooga?

David Cubbedge
02-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah I completely missed Ravin.

Brad Salmon, Tyler Pelland, and Ramon Ramirez in AA? That's a demotion from where they were to end the 2007 season. All three should start in Louisville, and the same could possibly be said for Viola, though it wouldn't shock me if he were back in AA.

Same question here, I would rather have these guys in Louisville too. Especially since they should be ready. But what happens with guys like Lincoln, Brower, McBeth, Coutlangus?

OnBaseMachine
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I am pretty much an amatuer when it comes to minor league ball, so there is definitely room for error on my part. Pretty much, I am trying to figure out the rotations at each level but figured it gets too difficult once you get down to low A and below.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. How would you envision Sarasota's rotation then? And if you have Fisher and Gardner in Louisville, do you put Livingston and Shearn in Chattanooga?

Livingston is supposed to miss half the year IIRC.

My best guess for the Sarasota rotation is:

Travis Wood
Jordan Smith
Scott Carroll
Travis Webb
Rafael Gonzalez

Chattanooga:

Sean Watson
Sam Lecure
Alexander Smit
Daryl Thompson
Ben Jukich

Louisville:

Homer Bailey
Johnny Cueto
Matt Maloney
Carlos Fisher
Richie Gardner

Dayton:

Kyle Lotzkar
Juan Rafael
Josh Ravin
Tzu-Kai Chiu
Philippe-Alexandre Valiquette

*BaseClogger*
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Livingston is not going to be around to start the season...

I think you have too many vets that got invites to spring in the AAA bullpen but...

I haven't been following minor league baseball for very long so maybe some of the vets can help me out: Is that one of the best AAA rotations you have ever seen?

OnBaseMachine
02-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Same question here, I would rather have these guys in Louisville too. Especially since they should be ready. But what happens with guys like Lincoln, Brower, McBeth, Coutlangus?

McBeth/Coutlangus could possibly make the Reds out of ST but if not, both will be in Louisvillw while chaff like Brower and Lincoln will probably be released.

David Cubbedge
02-21-2008, 11:00 PM
And of course Stanton has not been mentioned anywhere. I did that for a reason. I wish they would release him no matter his guaranteed contract.

I like the MLB bullpen for once though.

Cordero, Weathers, Burton, Affeldt, Bray, Coffey, Majewski

And just think about it if Volquez goes to the bullpen and Bailey is in the rotation. Sick!

OnBaseMachine
02-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Livingston is not going to be around to start the season...

I think you have too many vets that got invites to spring in the AAA bullpen but...

I haven't been following minor league baseball for very long so maybe some of the vets can help me out: Is that one of the best AAA rotations you have ever seen?

Since I began following the minor leagues in 2001, I'd have to say it's the best AAA rotation that I can remember. The top two guys have legit chances at being top-of-the-rotation starters in the major leagues someday, while Maloney looks like a potential solid innings eater you can pencil in at #4. Fisher is an interesting guy - he throws in the low 90's with a sinker and has a durable frame. He too could settle in as a solid innings eater or he could be a very good reliever. BA likes him as a future setup man.

Gardner at one time looked like a great prospect but injuries have slowed him down. He no longer has the ceiling that he once did but he could still see some major league time down the road.

Moving from the AAA rotation talk to the Dayton rotation for a minute: One guy I like in that rotation is Juan Rafael. He's really an unknown like Cueto was a couple years ago...I'm not sure what he throws but his numbers last year were impressive. Maybe he'll pull a Cueto and come out of no where to surprise us.

Link to Rafael's stats:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=Juan%20Rafael&pos=P&sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=465071

*BaseClogger*
02-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Since I began following the minor leagues in 2001, I'd have to say it's the best AAA rotation that I can remember. The top two guys have legit chances at being top-of-the-rotation starters in the major leagues someday, while Maloney looks like a potential solid innings eater you can pencil in at #4. Fisher is an interesting guy - he throws in the low 90's with a sinker and has a durable frame. He too could settle in as a solid innings eater or he could be a very good reliever. BA likes him as a future setup man.

Gardner at one time looked like a great prospect but injuries have slowed him down. He no longer has the ceiling that he once did but he could still see some major league time down the road.

Moving from the AAA rotation talk to the Dayton rotation for a minute: One guy I like in that rotation is Juan Rafael. He's really an unknown like Cueto was a couple years ago...I'm not sure what he throws but his numbers last year were impressive. Maybe he'll pull a Cueto and come out of no where to surprise us.

Link to Rafael's stats:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=Juan%20Rafael&pos=P&sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=465071

thanks for the reply and that is what I was thinking...

As for this Rafael, I would love if he is the next Cueto, but his age will be working against him... his stats are promising though :thumbup:

Steve4192
02-22-2008, 03:13 AM

The 1995 Norfolk Tides featured all three members of the Mets fabled 'Three Aces' pitching prospects (Bill Pulsipher, Jason Isringhausen, Paul Wilson) plus Paul Byrd. That's the most talented rotation I have ever seen at the AAA level.

The fact that most of those guys ended up being huge disappointments should serve as a cautionary tale for those who are assuming that everything will come up roses for the Reds young pitching prospects.

Steve4192
02-22-2008, 03:16 AM
Another example that springs to mind is the Oakland A's AA & AAA affiliates in 1999-2000 that featured Mulder, Hudson, & Zito in various combinations.

TRF
02-22-2008, 10:14 AM
And of course Stanton has not been mentioned anywhere. I did that for a reason. I wish they would release him no matter his guaranteed contract.

I like the MLB bullpen for once though.

Cordero, Weathers, Burton, Affeldt, Bray, Coffey, Majewski

And just think about it if Volquez goes to the bullpen and Bailey is in the rotation. Sick!

I doubt either Bray or Maj are in the pen to start the year. That opens a spot for Cout and possible Roenicke. Bray's shoulder is barking and Maj is done. he was done BEFORE the Reds got him. all his success in Washington was smoke, mirrors and park factor.

Bip Roberts
02-22-2008, 03:36 PM
the Bats are going to really good this year

kaldaniels
02-26-2008, 03:29 PM
I doubt either Bray or Maj are in the pen to start the year. That opens a spot for Cout and possible Roenicke. Bray's shoulder is barking and Maj is done. he was done BEFORE the Reds got him. all his success in Washington was smoke, mirrors and park factor.

Last I saw Dusty was raving on Maj. Be careful in your assumptions.

TRF
02-27-2008, 01:25 PM
yeah, I read that too. but even when he was healthy, he wasn't any good. I'm hoping it's just big Dust throwing around praise to everyone.

David Cubbedge
02-27-2008, 09:14 PM
well Majik sure didn't help his chances today...