PDA

View Full Version : zoomtown technical problems

robmadden1
01-15-2008, 02:10 AM
Is anyone that has zoomtown with fuse having any problems with thier connection? Only half of my connection is working. Some site work others dont like yahoo, msn. google air not working for me not even yahoo or msn messenger.

KronoRed
01-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Same here, the peanut gallery won't even load.

You rock cincy bell.

redsmetz
01-15-2008, 04:36 AM
I called them the other day because my connection keeps going out. It's a problem there having with web browsers, IIRC and they've been working on it since last week. It's getting old fast and I'm not sure how to address the problem.

reds1869
01-15-2008, 06:36 AM
I had the same problem for several months before I decided to ditch them and go with another ISP. They actually had the guts to try to charge me for a service call when my line had only been installed 2 1/2 months earlier! Needless to say that was the final straw; Zoomtown was the worst high speed I'd ever had.

TeamMorris
01-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Yup, having some of the same problems here. Today seems to be better though. I haven't lost connection but then again I haven't been on all that much either. They seem to have a lot of problems all at once and then none for a long time. Odd. I would say I am happy with them 75% of the time.