PDA

View Full Version : Bonnaroo Questions

Sean_CaseyRules
01-15-2008, 11:30 AM
I know that I made a thread about this festival last year, but I couldn't find it, so im going to make a new one.

Does anyone have any "inside" info on when the actual date the artist list is going to be announced? I know its usually late january-february.

Also, what is it like? I wanna know anything there is to do there, what not to do, I just wanna be prepared for this year. I didn't get to go last year :thumbdown, but I am going this year, DEFINATELY. :thumbup:

Oxilon
01-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Zepplin is supposedly going to be there. And that's reason enough for me to make the trip and go.

Falls City Beer
01-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I know that I made a thread about this festival last year, but I couldn't find it, so im going to make a new one.

Does anyone have any "inside" info on when the actual date the artist list is going to be announced? I know its usually late january-february.

Also, what is it like? I wanna know anything there is to do there, what not to do, I just wanna be prepared for this year. I didn't get to go last year :thumbdown, but I am going this year, DEFINATELY. :thumbup:

Smelly hippies.

SeeinRed
01-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Smelly hippies.

I found a drum circle in my back yard yesterday. I've already checked my walls. I would advise everybody to do the same and notify the authorities before this happens.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/902/9022_hippie_drill.jpg

Get the Slayer CD ready!

:D

pedro
01-15-2008, 03:40 PM
I found a drum circle in my back yard yesterday. I've already checked my walls. I would advise everybody to do the same and notify the authorities before this happens.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/902/9022_hippie_drill.jpg

Get the Slayer CD ready!

:D

best south park ever!

Cartman: Mayor! Mayor! It's just as I suspected. The hippies are organizing for a music jam fest!
Mayor: I know. I signed the permit for it.
Cartman: You... you what?
Mayor: I signed the permit allowing them to have their little music fest here. It just might pump some money into the community.
Cartman: They're hippies, they don't have money! (edit)

camisadelgolf
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
My advice is to be careful of the drugs. Every year, it gets more mainstream, and as a result, more idiots come to rip people off.

Highlifeman21
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the first one to drop the H word in this thread.

Sean_CaseyRules
01-17-2008, 11:01 AM
My advice is to be careful of the drugs. Every year, it gets more mainstream, and as a result, more idiots come to rip people off.

Not my type of thing. But thanks for the info, I just love music and a few of my favorite bands have played there the last few years and I would love to see them.

westofyou
01-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Smelly hippies.
Buy lots of T Shirts.

The US Festival was the bomb... so I hear.