PDA

View Full Version : Hot Stove League chat 1/30

redsfan1966
01-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Anyone want to chat during the Hot Stove League at 6pm??? If so, chat will be open....the Hot Stove League will be on 700WLW/1530am (Cincy)..XM 173 (only till 6:30) and on reds.com

Bip Roberts
01-30-2008, 07:51 PM
I missed the 1st half hour of the show tonight but holy crap was Tom doing one heck of a freaking show since about 6:30 when i tuned in.

redsfan1966
01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
thom is really starting to grow on me...in fact i snuck in as the final caller tonite....he threw me a little by giving me an extra minute to talk about Reds v Indian fans in Columbus...but i wasnt so sold on him early last season (a little loud for me)...but I really think he, his dad and Jeff will be solid on the radio this season....also, what the heck was going on with reds.com?? I listened to the first half hour on the web, but at 6:30 it went to the Bearcat game...on WLW.com I could see it--but on reds.com?

Bip Roberts
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
I think what he had to say about Jonny Estrada was very awesome stuff.

redsfan1966
01-30-2008, 08:11 PM
I did too...in fact Thom had some very insightful stuff....enjoyed his views on Bailey and Coffey...I'm sure Chip will summarize it in the ORG later...

Bip Roberts
01-30-2008, 08:12 PM
I did too...in fact Thom had some very insightful stuff....enjoyed his views on Bailey and Coffey...I'm sure Chip will summarize it in the ORG later...

Yep I think he hit the nail on the head with Belisle also.

redsfan1966
01-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Damn, I'm fired up for the 08 season...next week from the Reds HOF should be entertaining as well (the Bremmamans)...unless something stupid happens, I should be there....

ChatterRed
01-31-2008, 03:35 PM
thom is really starting to grow on me...in fact i snuck in as the final caller tonite....he threw me a little by giving me an extra minute to talk about Reds v Indian fans in Columbus...but i wasnt so sold on him early last season (a little loud for me)...but I really think he, his dad and Jeff will be solid on the radio this season....also, what the heck was going on with reds.com?? I listened to the first half hour on the web, but at 6:30 it went to the Bearcat game...on WLW.com I could see it--but on reds.com?

Nothing wrong with the Bearcats. Atleast, not last night! :beerme: