PDA

View Full Version : New Season of LOST

Pages : [1] 2

*BaseClogger*
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
thought I'd start a new thread for the new season.

Excited?

MrCinatit
01-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Typical reintroduction flashback show right now, but will be quite helpful.
I'm somewhat excited, but am quite disappointed in that there are eight (I think) episodes available for the entire season.

CTA513
01-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know if the second hour is going to be a new episode?

MrCinatit
01-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know if the second hour is going to be a new episode?

The description of the episode indicates it will be new - and since the flashback show they are showing right now is nearing the end, I have a strong feeling that is correct.

*BaseClogger*
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM
I thought it was a good start to the season

LoganBuck
01-31-2008, 11:45 PM
Some good, some bad, really just frustrating.

I wonder if the writer's strike will make this season feel like it needs tweaks. For example, Naomi crawls off and somehow with a horrible stab wound has time to wander around the jungle making two sets of tracks without anyone noticing. Climbing a tree, ambushing Kate, out wrestling Kate, and after taking the batteries out of her phone and shaking it(just kidding), makes a phone call, and then just dies.

I was left wanting at the end of the show, not more, just better.

The stupid advertising that went on during Eli Stone just made me mad.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
I loved it. The thing where Naomi just dropped dead did make me laugh though.

I kind of like the mini-war going on between Locke and Jack. It was also weird to get used to the flash forward again instead of the flash back

http://www.flyoceanicair.com/ the video that plays... intriguing

http://www.find815.com/site/index.php

durl
02-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm fighting a bit of frustration. The new "flash-forward" story line will take some getting used to. I was having enough trouble trying to figure out the old mysteries without having to shift over to what happened between the island and the future. It's a little like they've begun a whole new story line emphasis and turning their back on the old mysteries. I'm guessing it will all come full-circle, though.

I still believe there's a "time-loop" thing going on and the forward stuff we're seeing is an alternative future.

redsmetz
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure if its frustration, but things are getting murkier and murkier. The new episodes "flashback" in the flash forward (when Jack stops in to see Hurley - that's taking place before the season ending flash forward.

Hurley said "I'm one of the Oceanic Six" - six????? Yikes, so what happened to everyone else? Who are the other three? Jack, Hurley & Kate have been seen thus far - remember the Charlie we saw said he was dead. Is Hurley the one mentioned in the news clipping? I'm thinking not because I don't think the casket was large enough, but maybe not.

When did Hurley come back after following Locke?

Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp ?

Questions galore!

Yachtzee
02-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure if its frustration, but things are getting murkier and murkier. The new episodes "flashback" in the flash forward (when Jack stops in to see Hurley - that's taking place before the season ending flash forward.

Hurley said "I'm one of the Oceanic Six" - six????? Yikes, so what happened to everyone else? Who are the other three? Jack, Hurley & Kate have been seen thus far - remember the Charlie we saw said he was dead. Is Hurley the one mentioned in the news clipping? I'm thinking not because I don't think the casket was large enough, but maybe not.

When did Hurley come back after following Locke?

Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp ?

Questions galore!

Here's my wild guess. There are only "six" Oceanic survivors because only six of them were able to actually get off the island. My feeling is that many of the other survivors are still alive, but on the island. For some reason, the "six" have decided not to tell the rest of the world about the island and the other survivors on it. Hurley seems to be having troubles because of his "visions." He had this problem before with "Dave." Now his visions manifest themselves as the Oceanic "lawyer" and Charlie, who both seem to be acting as his conscience. They want him to do something that Jack and the other members of the "six" agreed not to do. I suspect that Jack's problems with alcohol and drugs arise from his own pangs of conscience about the fate of the rest of the survivors.

stevekun
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
I still don't understand why Charlie couldn't have swimmed through the window and not die.

stevekun
02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
I think there were 6 but now only 5 because one was the one that had the funeral that Jack went to...not sure though

Here's my wild guess. There are only "six" Oceanic survivors because only six of them were able to actually get off the island. My feeling is that many of the other survivors are still alive, but on the island. For some reason, the "six" have decided not to tell the rest of the world about the island and the other survivors on it. Hurley seems to be having troubles because of his "visions." He had this problem before with "Dave." Now his visions manifest themselves as the Oceanic "lawyer" and Charlie, who both seem to be acting as his conscience. They want him to do something that Jack and the other members of the "six" agreed not to do. I suspect that Jack's problems with alcohol and drugs arise from his own pangs of conscience about the fate of the rest of the survivors.

Yachtzee
02-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I still don't understand why Charlie couldn't have swimmed through the window and not die.

I don't understand why he had to lock the watertight door. Even after Patchy blew the window with the grenade, Charlie had plenty of time to get to the other side of the door. With water rushing in, Desmond surely would have changed his mind from trying to get to the com link and would have helped Charlie close the watertight door.

LoganBuck
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM

Charlie didn't follow the Loganbuck way last year:

Charlie's way: Lock hatch door write your message on hand, drown
LoganBuck's way: Lock hatch door behind you, don't drawn, tell Desmond the message

Yachtzee
I think there were 6 but now only 5 because one was the one that had the funeral that Jack went to...not sure though

The "flash forward" with the funeral occurs after the flash forward with Hurley's high speed chase, so I think there are still 6. I'm thinking the guy in the casket is starting to look more and more like Locke. It makes sense that no one would come to his funeral and that, with so many issues already coming up between Jack and Locke, it would make sense that Jack would refer to him as neither family nor friend. What really intrigues me is that Hurley considered it a mistake to have gone with Locke, when they seem to be trying pretty hard to make the people on the boat seem like another kind of evil. Apparently future Hurley doesn't believe that staying with Jack to meet with the people on the boat is as bad as listening to Locke and Ben.

HumnHilghtFreel

Because he believed he had to fulfill his destiny and finally stop dodging his death that Desmond foresaw to get Claire and everyone else off the island.

Patrick Bateman
02-01-2008, 03:47 PM
I don't understand why he had to lock the watertight door. Even after Patchy blew the window with the grenade, Charlie had plenty of time to get to the other side of the door. With water rushing in, Desmond surely would have changed his mind from trying to get to the com link and would have helped Charlie close the watertight door.

I think Charlie's theory was that he was destined to die, and if the rest of Desmond's vision came true after him dying, then everyone, most notably Claire and the baby would be saved.

There were ways that he could have survived, but he chose to die.

LoganBuck
02-01-2008, 03:49 PM

The "Lawyer" was real not imagined.

Now the real question becomes is the guy that Hurley talks to and plays Connect Four with, real or the new Dave? Remember he saw Charlie first.

Yachtzee
02-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Because he believed he had to fulfill his destiny and finally stop dodging his death that Desmond foresaw to get Claire and everyone else off the island.

Fair enough. It just seemed like that closing the door was more like committing suicide than fulfilling his destiny.

Yachtzee
02-01-2008, 03:52 PM
The "Lawyer" was real not imagined.

Now the real question becomes is the guy that Hurley talks to and plays Connect Four with, real or the new Dave? Remember he saw Charlie first.

The "lawyer" may have been real, but what he whispered to Hurley could have been imagined. When I first saw him, I immediately thought of the Haitian from "Heroes."

LoganBuck
02-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Fair enough. It just seemed like that closing the door was more like committing suicide than fulfilling his destiny.

Also he could have waited until the pressure equalized and then swam out the hole to the surface.

Destiny is overrated. Live to die another day.

LoganBuck
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
A couple more points.

I think the Oceanic Six are the same six people that the others took at the end of season 2. Michael, Walt, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, and Hurley.

We are still getting close to the date of the Tsunami, any reference to Christmas that shows up this season, will undoubtably point toward the tsunami. Also the Oceanic ads showed lots of waves, and the wreckage of the plane underwater.

*BaseClogger*
02-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I think this whole story is just some hallucination in Hurley's head. Four seasons and counting...

TeamBoone
02-01-2008, 09:38 PM
I heard a tidbit... there's another plane in the water and it's Oceanic 815 ( or what ever the number is).

I'd totally forgotten about Mike and Walt because they've been gone so long.

TeamCasey
02-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Here's one I can't resolve: the last I knew, Locke had been shot and left for dead in the pit with the skeletons of the Dharma Initiative people.

In the new episode, he's as healthy as a horse.

Sad note: doesn't Hurley look even bigger this season?

BuckeyeRed27
02-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Here's one I can't resolve: the last I knew, Locke had been shot and left for dead in the pit with the skeletons of the Dharma Initiative people.

Sad note: doesn't Hurley look even bigger this season?

The island has some sort of healing powers. That's why Locke can walk now and Rose's cancer seems to have gone away.

Red Heeler
02-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Also he could have waited until the pressure equalized and then swam out the hole to the surface.

Destiny is overrated. Live to die another day.

There is a whole physics problem at work here, too. You cannot fill an air-tight chamber with water from a hole in the side of the chamber. There will always be a bubble of air at the top.

LoganBuck
02-02-2008, 08:55 PM
There is a whole physics problem at work here, too. You cannot fill an air-tight chamber with water from a hole in the side of the chamber. There will always be a bubble of air at the top.

Quit trying to throw logic in to the arguement.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-02-2008, 10:57 PM

A theory I've heard... He was shot where his kidney should have been. The kidney that his father conned him out of. Thus, the bullet hit nothing vital, coupled with the island's healing properties.

Just a theory though.

LoganBuck
02-03-2008, 07:08 AM
A theory I've heard... He was shot where his kidney should have been. The kidney that his father conned him out of. Thus, the bullet hit nothing vital, coupled with the island's healing properties.

Just a theory though.

No one really needs intestines either.

nate
02-03-2008, 08:41 AM

Was the window (porthole) even large enough for Charlie to swim through?

TeamCasey
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
If the island has these healing powers then all the other people that have been shot would've healed miraculously.

LoganBuck
02-03-2008, 12:17 PM
If the island has these healing powers then all the other people that have been shot would've healed miraculously.

Depends if they got hit in critical organs.

marcshoe
02-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Also, Locke is more in touch with the island than anyone else, except maybe Jacob.

savafan
02-03-2008, 11:22 PM

Like in Wrath of Khan/Search for Spock. The Genesis planet could reanimate life that had ceased elsewhere, but not life that ended on the surface of the Genesis planet itself.

The island is the Genesis planet.

MWM
02-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Guys, guys. This isn't a logical show where they're trying to convince you of reality. this show is very much about the supernatural, which is why I don't question things like what happened to Locke. You have to accept this show for what it is.... something mysterious with a Sci-fi bent to it.

Yachtzee
02-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Guys, guys. This isn't a logical show where they're trying to convince you of reality. this show is very much about the supernatural, which is why I don't question things like what happened to Locke. You have to accept this show for what it is.... something mysterious with a Sci-fi bent to it.

However, even in Sci-fi they at least try to create logical explanations for things. You want a certain amount of believability that makes the surreal seem possible. Otherwise it's just a cartoon. I never thought anything about Locke being able to survive other than the shot wasn't an instant kill, so that he was able to survive long enough for the island to heal him. Others, like Shannon, Ana Lucia, and Hurley's girlfriend must have just had the misfortune of getting hit somewhere where they bled out before the island could heal them. And then there's Tom and some of the others, who probably took shots to the head or something because we didn't really see them get shot.

I'm really fascinated to know the secret of the smoke monster, personally.

LoganBuck
02-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Remember the mystery of the children? Children are never ever discussed anymore. The last mention of them was the polar bear cave episode with Locke and Ecko.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Remember the mystery of the children? Children are never ever discussed anymore. The last mention of them was the polar bear cave episode with Locke and Ecko.

I think this might be discussed at a little more length this season if seeing Walt at the end of season 3 is a hint that he will be back.

Homer Bailey
02-04-2008, 01:26 PM

The writers have said there is a scientific explanation for everything that happens on the show. However, I'm just not seeing it.

BuckeyeRed27
02-04-2008, 03:20 PM

Well they need children for thier civilization to survive because the women die if they have children. I'm pretty sure that's your explanation.

BoxingRed
02-04-2008, 06:10 PM

The kids from the plane have shown up a couple times more recently than that I believe.

MWM
02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah, I don't buy the scientific explanations. It's a mystical show.

marcshoe
02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Being a mystical show doesn't do away with the need for an inner consistency. I'm still trusting them to pull everything together by the end.

I have to admit, though, that I'm not crazy about the flash-forwards. I keep thinking (hoping) that something will happen on the island that will call the revealed future into doubt.

Blimpie
02-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Was the window (porthole) even large enough for Charlie to swim through?He is a hobbit, dude.

:p:

redsmetz
02-07-2008, 10:30 PM

Just a theory though.

Give the man a cigar - you called that one right!

redsmetz
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Holy Cow - so much to chew on from this episode. I called the Polar Bear skeleton in the dessert. My wife called the women's line, "What's wrong with you people?". Too late to break anymore of it open, but I'm anxious to hear folks' thoughts.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
I thought that was an awesome episode. I don't really have anything specific to comment on right now, but I'll probably be re-watching it tomorrow.

In other news, I kind of like this Eli Stone show. Or maybe I should say, I kind of like Natasha Henstridge.

Sean_CaseyRules
02-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm wondering why they are after Ben for. And I want to know if we know the "insider" thats on their ship...

RedsManRick
02-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm wondering why they are after Ben for. And I want to know if we know the "insider" thats on their ship...

Whatever happened to Dr. Richard Alpert?

HumnHilghtFreel
02-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Whatever happened to Dr. Richard Alpert?

He's still around. He's the one who gave Locke Sawyer's file to look over, which convinced him he'd kill his father for him.

LoganBuck
02-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Anyone catch the map of the Indian ocean where the wreckage of the plane was found? In tsunami territory.........

Good episode. I liked when Locke was questioning Ben, and Sawyer was chiming in with the exact questions I was yelling at home.

The episodes seem shorter this year than last. I sat down at 9:39 finished the episode at 10:16 on the DVR.

Eli Stone is very good. Natasha Henstridge is very pleasing.

*BaseClogger*
02-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Anyone catch the map of the Indian ocean where the wreckage of the plane was found? In tsunami territory.........

Good episode. I liked when Locke was questioning Ben, and Sawyer was chiming in with the exact questions I was yelling at home.

The episodes seem shorter this year than last. I sat down at 9:39 finished the episode at 10:16 on the DVR.

Eli Stone is very good. Natasha Henstridge is very pleasing.

More commercials? It seems like ABC adds 3 minutes of commercials to their shows each new season...

MWM
02-07-2008, 11:55 PM

Ben killed all the people from the Dharma initiative. My guess is someone, or more than one person, either escaped The Purge or were off the island at the time and came back and escaped again. There's a reason why he never wants anyone to leave. The Dharma initiative had to be funded by someone and had to include people who had relatives who wondered what happened to them.

That's one thing that's never been discussed. All those people couldn't have been murdered without anyone being missed. Just speculation on my part.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Ben killed all the people from the Dharma initiative. My guess is someone, or more than one person, either escaped The Purge or were off the island at the time and came back and escaped again. There's a reason why he never wants anyone to leave. The Dharma initiative had to be funded by someone and had to include people who had relatives who wondered what happened to them.

That's one thing that's never been discussed. All those people couldn't have been murdered without anyone being missed. Just speculation on my part.

This is something that came up in a discussion with a friend of mine. We think(and it's baseless) that the Asian guy, Miles, might be the son of Marvin Candle(also known as the guy from the Dharma instructional videos). Which would explain why he was so adament his last name not be used.

*BaseClogger*
02-08-2008, 12:02 AM
This is something that came up in a discussion with a friend of mine. We think(and it's baseless) that the Asian guy, Miles, might be the son of Marvin Candle(also known as the guy from the Dharma instructional videos). Which would explain why he was so adament his last name not be used.

I'd agree they looked very similar- and both are pretty creepy! :eek:

jimbo
02-08-2008, 12:13 AM

Does anyone else enjoy watching Ben get the sh!t beat out of him as much as I do?

MWM
02-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Does anyone else enjoy watching Ben get the sh!t beat out of him as much as I do?

I do as well. :)

Actually, I commented to my wife tonight that I've really grown tired of his character and I wouldn't mind at all if they knocked him off.

redsmetz
02-08-2008, 06:16 AM
While looking for some blog entries about "Lost", one mentioned a Sawyer Nickname Generator - try it out:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname

klw
02-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Why would a flight from Sydney to LA end up near that section of Indonesia?

BuckeyeRed27
02-08-2008, 12:25 PM

The way the Earth curves maybe? They did say they were off course when the crashed because of a storm too.

I love this show. I wish it was on every night.

RBA
02-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Luckily the writer's strike doesn't affect this show. Because I don't beleive anyone actually writes this bad. It's all improvised.

RedsManRick
02-08-2008, 12:39 PM
The name of the pilot of the chopper was Frank Lapidus. From Wikipedia: "Lapidus is a Jewish family name derived from the Hebrew biblical male given name Lapidot, husband of the prophetess Deborah (Judges 4:4). The literal meaning of the name is "torches" or "candles". Similar Jewish family names include Lapidas, Lapides, Lepidus, Lapidot and Lapidoth."

klw
02-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Here is an interesting site if you want to delve really deep.
http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

redsmetz
02-08-2008, 03:05 PM

Just out of curiousity, I went to Qantas' website and flights from Sydney to LA go directly over the Pacific to the U.S. - now we know the flight was 1000 miles off course, but the opposite way?

LoganBuck
02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Just out of curiousity, I went to Qantas' website and flights from Sydney to LA go directly over the Pacific to the U.S. - now we know the flight was 1000 miles off course, but the opposite way?

Tsunami baby!

klw
02-08-2008, 03:31 PM

The "location" of the plane could be explained if it was Sydney to Singapore but not the case.

LoganBuck
02-08-2008, 04:15 PM
The Oceanic Telephone number works. It gives you a message that you might expect after a plane crash. Someone may have to listen to it over and over and uncover any secrets.

LoganBuck
02-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Good episode tonight!

The flashforwards with Sayid were awesome. The fact that he is working with Ben was cool, and then I suddenly realized I like Ben! When he responded to Sayid being worried about people knowing he is coming, Ben said "Good" I loved it.

Did I catch Jack saying that they had been on the island 100 days?

Blimpie
02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
And they would also now have us believe that 83.3% of the Oceanic 6 are now identified as:

1) Jack
2) Kate
3) Hugo
4) Sayid
5) Ben

So, #6 could either be: Sawyer, Locke, Juliette, Jin, Walt, Michael, Jacob, or anyone numbered #3-5 as shown above (assuming the coffin scene was a further-fast forward).

Right now, I am leaning towards John Locke being the coffin resident.

marcshoe
02-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Ben wasn't an Oceanic passenger, so he wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6, I believe.

TeamBoone
02-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Ben wasn't an Oceanic passenger, so he wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6, I believe.

Agreed.

I think the other two are probably Sawyer and Locke, as they seem to be the more prominent of the "survivors" not already named on the show at the moment.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Now that we know Ben is alive post-rescue, I'm more sure than ever that the guy in the coffin in the season 3 finale is either going to be Locke or Michael.

ochre
02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Now that we know Ben is alive post-rescue, I'm more sure than ever that the guy in the coffin in the season 3 finale is either going to be Locke or Michael.
Could be Hurley.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Could be Hurley.

I dunno, wasn't a very big coffin from the looks of it.

Something else I noticed from last night. Sayid said to Locke "the day I trust Ben is the day I sold my soul." Only to see him at the end.

BuckeyeRed27
02-15-2008, 03:16 PM
I dunno, wasn't a very big coffin from the looks of it.

Something else I noticed from last night. Sayid said to Locke "the day I trust Ben is the day I sold my soul." Only to see him at the end.

I found there interesting too.
Do you think Ben is off the island or Sayid went back to the island?

MrCinatit
02-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Good episode tonight!

The flashforwards with Sayid were awesome. The fact that he is working with Ben was cool, and then I suddenly realized I like Ben! When he responded to Sayid being worried about people knowing he is coming, Ben said "Good" I loved it.

Did I catch Jack saying that they had been on the island 100 days?

Yes, you did. That has been a rough 100 days.

BTW, who says that was Ben? Was he actually mentioned by name.

Just throwing that out.

Blimpie
02-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Ben wasn't an Oceanic passenger, so he wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6, I believe.Details, details....

:D

Sean_CaseyRules
02-15-2008, 09:58 PM
When you call the number that was on the screen it says, "Call is not allowed, P-U-A-B-O" Anyone have any ideas if it has anything to do with the show?

ThatPitchIsDunn
02-16-2008, 09:39 AM

Just throwing that out.

Ooh. I hadn't thought of that. An evil twin or cloning angle? Or even alternate reality/universe?

This show is so much fun.

My fun whacked-out theory is that possibly (b/c of the time travel element) Ben's man on the boat is Sayid.

Something isn't right with the pilot either. He's too likeable and trusted by the Losties early on. I smell a double-cross of epic proportions.

LoganBuck
02-16-2008, 03:56 PM
When you call the number that was on the screen it says, "Call is not allowed, P-U-A-B-O" Anyone have any ideas if it has anything to do with the show?

The number from last week?

redsmetz
02-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Ooh. I hadn't thought of that. An evil twin or cloning angle? Or even alternate reality/universe?

This show is so much fun.

My fun whacked-out theory is that possibly (b/c of the time travel element) Ben's man on the boat is Sayid.

Something isn't right with the pilot either. He's too likeable and trusted by the Losties early on. I smell a double-cross of epic proportions.

In the rerun of the previous week's episode with the little blurbs running at the bottom, they mentioned that some character's last name was the same as some mathematician who did theoretical work on the concept of a space time continuum - so I'm wonder if that's not what we're dealing with - sort of the alternate universes, etc.

*BaseClogger*
02-17-2008, 12:19 AM
In the rerun of the previous week's episode with the little blurbs running at the bottom, they mentioned that some character's last name was the same as some mathematician who did theoretical work on the concept of a space time continuum - so I'm wonder if that's not what we're dealing with - sort of the alternate universes, etc.

that would explain the clocks showing different times after the "experiment"...

redsmetz
02-17-2008, 09:07 PM
that would explain the clocks showing different times after the "experiment"...

That's exactly what my daughter said when I told her this tonight; particularly about the "experiment" the one guy did and the thing launched took so long.

Sean_CaseyRules
02-17-2008, 11:26 PM
The number from last week?

Yeah,called it during the replay of the show this week. I wonder if they would even have something that would maybe hint as to what's happening.

*BaseClogger*
02-21-2008, 11:01 PM
didn't learn much on tonight's episode except that Kate steals Claire's baby...

Sean_CaseyRules
02-21-2008, 11:46 PM

Just throwing that out.

Tonight on the re-run episode, it said that they have only been there 82 days....

WVPacman
02-21-2008, 11:51 PM
didn't learn much on tonight's episode except that Kate steals Claire's baby...

She could have gotten killed and Kate is just taking care of him.:confused:

Sean_CaseyRules
02-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Does the baby count as one of the 6 anyway? Just a thought.

bengalsown
02-22-2008, 01:56 AM
I found it interesting that they were saying only 8 people survived the initial plane wreck, and that Kate "tried to save the other two"

*BaseClogger*
02-22-2008, 10:15 AM
She could have gotten killed and Kate is just taking care of him.:confused:

fine ;)

MWM
02-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Kate's baby is Jack's nephew. Thats why he's so weirded out about it.

TeamBoone
02-22-2008, 01:17 PM
I found it interesting that they were saying only 8 people survived the initial plane wreck, and that Kate "tried to save the other two"

That was Jack's character testimony at Kate's trial... and he admitted that he lied. He was trying to make her look good in the court's eyes.

And, I don't know where I was, but I totally missed that the baby was Claire's. And if it was, how could it be Jack's nephew? I missed that too. I just thought she got pregnant with Jack's baby.

Thought I was paying attention too!

LoganBuck
02-22-2008, 02:08 PM
That was Jack's character testimony at Kate's trial... and he admitted that he lied. He was trying to make her look good in the court's eyes.

And, I don't know where I was, but I totally missed that the baby was Claire's. And if it was, how could it be Jack's nephew? I missed that too. I just thought she got pregnant with Jack's baby.

Jack and Claire are siblings, unbeknown to each other, at this point.

I don't like Kate centric episodes, they don't ever really reveal any of the unknown larger picture questions, and are pretty much centered on the Kate character. The Jack ones aren't much better but at least they pertain to events on the island, and explain his actions. Kate episode seem to be about Kate.

Why $3.2 million?

What is up with the Helicopter?

What the heck where Charlotte and Faraday really up to, while playing cards? It seemed like they were working on precognitive ability. There was too much to that, for it to be nothing.

Did I mention I don't like Kate.

*BaseClogger*
02-22-2008, 03:04 PM

I'm assuming it was Claire's baby because it had the same name (can't remember the name at this moment)...

BuckeyeRed27
02-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Last night answered why Kate wasn't in jail in the season finale last year in the first flash forward.

I think the thing with the cards had to do with the time difference experiment. Like he had looked at the cards and had to remember what they were.

TeamBoone
02-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Jack and Claire are siblings, unbeknown to each other, at this point.

I had totally forgotten that. Thank you.

If it is Claire's baby (his name is Aaron, I think), does Jack know that or does he think Kate had HIS baby? I ask that because of his reluctance to see the baby. Plus, I don't think he'd be too happy if he knew she kidnapped him.

savafan
02-22-2008, 09:50 PM
In the flash forward at the end of last season's finale, Kate told Jack that she had to "get back home to him." I assumed at the time that "him" was Sawyer, but now I think it must have been the kid, and Sawyer stayed on the island.

savafan
02-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Something else that's been bugging me. Hasn't Harold Perrineau been listed in the credits for every episode this season, yet I've yet to see him on screen...

Jay Bruce
02-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Something else that's been bugging me. Hasn't Harold Perrineau been listed in the credits for every episode this season, yet I've yet to see him on screen...

That's been bugging me too. I think he will be the spy Ben put on the rescuers boat.

Patrick Bateman
02-23-2008, 04:11 PM
That's been bugging me too. I think he will be the spy Ben put on the rescuers boat.

Good call. I didn't think of that, but that makes great sense.

redsmetz
02-23-2008, 05:31 PM
I had totally forgotten that. Thank you.

If it is Claire's baby (his name is Aaron, I think), does Jack know that or does he think Kate had HIS baby? I ask that because of his reluctance to see the baby. Plus, I don't think he'd be too happy if he knew she kidnapped him.

I can't imagine that Jack doesn't know that it's Aaron, Claire's baby. Presumably they brought it with them. I don't have an answer about Jack's reluctance, but it's remotely possible at this point that prior to leaving, Jack and Claire somehow put two and two together before he left the island.

I presume that the testimony about only eight surviving is a ruse covering for those that didn't leave. And I thought Jack's comment that he lied in his testimony was a way of telling Kate that he lied when he said he didn't love her. But certainly that could have been about something else (although I doubt it's about lying about the number of survivors, because Kate would already know that was a lie).

Curiouser and curiouser!

BoxingRed
02-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I can't imagine that Jack doesn't know that it's Aaron, Claire's baby. Presumably they brought it with them. I don't have an answer about Jack's reluctance, but it's remotely possible at this point that prior to leaving, Jack and Claire somehow put two and two together before he left the island.

I presume that the testimony about only eight surviving is a ruse covering for those that didn't leave. And I thought Jack's comment that he lied in his testimony was a way of telling Kate that he lied when he said he didn't love her. But certainly that could have been about something else (although I doubt it's about lying about the number of survivors, because Kate would already know that was a lie).

Curiouser and curiouser!

I think you are dead on with most of this.
I think Jack is reluctant to see the baby because something happens to Claire and Jack is unable to "fix" it. He's carrying arouond more guilt from not being able to save Claire in some way.

bengalsown
02-24-2008, 03:07 AM

Yeah, I understood that...

And he was admitting that he lied about not loving her anymore, I'm pretty positive that was the main point of him saying that.

I just thought it was interesting to hear the story that the oceanic 6 have told everyone since returning.

klw
02-24-2008, 10:30 AM
In the scene with Aaron, Kate, and Claire on the island, all I could think is that Aaron is one big baby. Hard to tell with the timeline but he can't be more than 8 weeks at that point.

klw
02-24-2008, 07:52 PM
It bugs me that in a series with so much attention for detail that Jack testified for the defense prior to the prosecution putting on its case.

ochre
02-25-2008, 08:27 PM
It was Reverse Polish Litigation. :)

And they often use older babies to play new(ish)borns on tv shows and in movies. That's all I chalked the kid's size up to anyway.

savafan
02-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Can anyone explain to me what I just saw, because I'm not sure I can wrap my mind around it.

RedsManRick
02-28-2008, 10:11 PM
This is only slightly saner than the movie Primer. Awesome episode.

klw
02-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Fantastic episode!!

klw
02-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Can anyone explain to me what I just saw, because I'm not sure I can wrap my mind around it.

Redszone will be your constant.

LoganBuck
02-28-2008, 11:51 PM
What a mind bender! I must think on this one! Obviously his moment in the hatch explosion is in play here.

Did anyone else notice that the "Doctor" from the boat, also had a guest spot on Eli Stone? I wonder if there is anything to that?

Redszone wasn't around in 1996 you will die! Paul Bako can be your constant.

I was on the edge of my seat all night.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
I just watched the new episode this morning. Normally I like to chime in with my theories, but my mind was just blown.

IMO, that was the best episode of the show to date.

Obviously his moment in the hatch explosion is in play here. That was his exposure to magnetism, which caused it all to start.

*BaseClogger*
02-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I really like the new actor they got to play the physicist from England

redsmetz
02-29-2008, 11:53 AM
I think we are dealing with some type of "space time continuum" thingy.

Mark my words, you've heard it here first: When Desmond in 1996 went to the auction to see Penny's father, the father was bidding on a log for a ship that was lost to sea. If I understood it correctly, the log was not found for another seven years when it was found with some pirate. It hadn't been read since, but I'll bet that the ship was wrecked in the area where the island is and will come in to play down the line.

Did anyone else catch that the log was for a ship that was wrecked?

What an episode! Wow! The actor who played Desmond was just terrific. And I'm liking the physicist a lot too.

kaldaniels
02-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I think we are dealing with some type of "space time continuum" thingy.

Mark my words, you've heard it here first: When Desmond in 1996 went to the auction to see Penny's father, the father was bidding on a log for a ship that was lost to sea. If I understood it correctly, the log was not found for another seven years when it was found with some pirate. It hadn't been read since, but I'll bet that the ship was wrecked in the area where the island is and will come in to play down the line.

Did anyone else catch that the log was for a ship that was wrecked?

What an episode! Wow! The actor who played Desmond was just terrific. And I'm liking the physicist a lot too.

It is the ship on the island in case anyone missed it. The "Black Rock".

Joseph
02-29-2008, 12:43 PM
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Black_Rock_(ship)

bengalsown
02-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the ending meant, with that note in his journal. That's got me completely blown away.

LoganBuck
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what the ending meant, with that note in his journal. That's got me completely blown away.

My take on it was that if he had the same thing happen to him, Desmond was a constant in his life in the past and in the present on the island.

redsmetz
02-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks for bringing me up to speed on The Black Rock. I hadn't remembered the name and had forgotten there were remains of the ship which had already been in the story. Dang, I thought I was on to something new. It will be interesting to see what part, if any, the Log plays down the line.

LoganBuck
02-29-2008, 02:13 PM
My guess is that a tsunami, like the one that happens on Dec 26 2004 caused the Black Rock to get planted in the jungle. The spent alot of time focusing on the date Dec 24 2004 last night.

HumnHilghtFreel
02-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Someone on another board I frequent posted this very long reaction slash theory which I thought was pretty cool

Okay, here's what I think.....

- we know the BLACK ROCK was lost at sea. At the auction, they were selling off the one known piece to have come from the boat, that has only been in the possession of the Hanso family, a journal that later turned up in.... somewhere. Obviously, this journal has the approximate co-ordinates of the Island. We know Penny's dad bought the journal. Desmond gets into the round the world race (how does Mr. Whiddmore tie into getting him to do this again?), because Whiddmore is obviously hoping that Desmond would "find" the island, knowing that Penny still loved him, and would do anything to find him, especially after the comment about him phoning her in 8 years.

Tonight started to make some pieces fall into place. Here's my new, grand unifying scheme...

- the journal from the Black Rock clued the Hanso family into the fact that something happens on the island that cures all ills, so they established the Dharma group, ostensibly to do paranormal-type research, but actually to use the island as a base for finding eternal life. Somewhere along the way, they got clued in to Farraday's research in consciousness time travelling, and were trying to perfect it into full-body time travel (as evidenced by the short on the website with the teleporting rabbit). By isolating what the magic cure-all was, and perfecting time travel, you could create a perfect, eternal world.

- The Others are the survivors of the Black Rock, who realized what was going on with the Island, and don't want the secret to get out into the real world. The curative properties of the island basically retards their aging process.

- Farraday figured out a way of limited time travelling, but it's obvious that it burns brain cells. Without an "anchor", you lose touch with reality, and slowly go insane (hence his being unable to remember why the Oceanic flight was so important... no anchor). Desmond is the key to this, because the information he provides to Farraday FROM Farraday allows him to perfect (or at least, make workable) the process. The experience has something to do with exposure to massive amounts of electromagnetism. Desmond would appear to be "the ultimate anchor" (since everyone who is affected by the psychoses knows him in some way, see also Farraday's note, "If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be MY anchor")

- Hanso's attempts to perfect the time travel process means there's a MASSIVE electromagnetic generator built on the island. The constant entering of the code kept the EM dampened, which allowed them to continue researching how the exposure to EM tied into the time travel. HOWEVER, since Desmond turned the key, the Island has now become unhinged from time (a large-scale effect of Farraday's work). However, it has also created an electromagnet "anomaly", which prevents the island from being found except by following precise co-ordinates (significance unknown). This anomaly also affects the flow of time on the Island.

- Jacob and his cabin have also somehow become unhinged from the timestream. I'm not entirely sure how he fits into this. I'm going to go out on a BIG limb here, and say that Jacob is Jacob from the Bible... and "Jacob's Ladder" was the earliest form of time travel discovered.

- The Boat is Whiddmore's attempts to find the island and harness it for his own nefarious purposes, under the auspices of helping Penny search for Desmond. He has figured out Farraday's significance, but Farraday is so burned from exposure and time jumping, that without the Island's healing properties, he's a brain burn.

- Benjamin knows that he needs to discover the Island's secret, because it is the only thing that will prevent time travellers from "burning out". After "seeing" Jacob, and figuring out what was ging on with time travel, he decided to keep the secret for himself, and has duped the protective Others into thinking he's doing the right thing. That's why he's so challenged by Locke... if Locke finds out the turth, Benjamin is doomed.

- The exposure to the EM pulse that crashed the plane has "awakened" Hurley and Locke, and they have become "tied" to the Island.. Locke through his healing, Hurley through his freedom from bad luck.

- Walt has also become unhinged from time, but somehow, he can manipulate the effects better, since he already had "special powers" (see, the bird in the window, polar bears, etc).

- So, in the future... Whiddmore is trying to find the Island. Hanso is trying to regain control of the Island. Benjamin is using Sayid to get rid of opposition to him, because he has told Sayid (who knows about the anchor) that his friends have all become anchored to the Island, and if he doesn't help Ben find out the secret to the Island's curative powers.... they will all die. INCLUDING SAYID. Jack's increasing erratic behaviour (talking about his father like he's alive when he's bearded) is because he has no anchor anymore, and he wants to go back to the Island, because he knows it will only get worse. Hurley's visions of Charlie are because he has lost his anchor (Charlie? The Island?), and he knows it's all downhill for him too. Kate doesn't want to go back to the Island, because she has Aaron, who she pobably believes (because of Ben?) if the key to overcoming the time travel brain burn, and she's praying that she's not tied to the island.

- The coffin was DESMOND. With his death, as a critical anchor to Farraday, all hell begins to break lose.

Ideas?

EDIT: OOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH! I GOT IT! The Island is THE GARDEN OF EDEN! The two corpses from season one were ADAM AND EVE! That's why Jacob from the Bible is there... "Jacob's Ladder" was really the first example of time travel. Somehow, Jacob managed to unhinge the Garden of Eden from the time stream the first time he "climbed" Jacob's Ladder. The Island represents the point where the word of God made Man, and the healing powers of the island are the residual effect. When Jacob was climbing the Ladder to Heaven, he ended up in the unhinged Heaven on Earth.... Eden.

This is actually starting to make a little sense. Or I've become unhinged.

TeamCasey
02-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Maybe the secret of the children is that they are the adults that haven't grown yet. O.K. .... I'm grasping at straws.

Blimpie
02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks for bringing me up to speed on The Black Rock. I hadn't remembered the name and had forgotten there were remains of the ship which had already been in the story. Dang, I thought I was on to something new. It will be interesting to see what part, if any, the Log plays down the line.Well, Pennelope Whitmore's dad won the ship log in the auction. So I could see it falling into her hands and somehow leading her to locate the island where Desmond has been stranded.

TeamBoone
02-29-2008, 06:36 PM
How can The Others be survivors from the shipwreck when they had a submarine and traveled back and forth in it to/from the real world?

HumnHilghtFreel
02-29-2008, 07:06 PM
How can The Others be survivors from the shipwreck when they had a submarine and traveled back and forth in it to/from the real world?

The Others aren't originally Dharma people, remember. They were the "hostiles" from the episode focusing on Ben's childhood. Ben is the only Dharma affiliated person left.

savafan
02-29-2008, 10:23 PM
That's a great theory posted above. Prior to reading that, I had watched last night's episode twice and wasn't impressed, thinking it did nothing to move along the story. Now I think I may have been wrong.

I had previously thought that the island was the garden of Eden, mostly because once Adam and Eve were cast out, it was said that no one would ever again be able to find it. I wonder if that will turn out to be true.

redsmetz
03-06-2008, 08:32 AM
I thought I'd bump this up for tonight - here's the preview synopsis of tonight's episode:

Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past and is given orders to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- by any means necessary. Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke an enticing deal.

*BaseClogger*
03-06-2008, 09:31 PM
wow... zzzzzz

*BaseClogger*
03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice! Ben is loose!

Good call on Whitmore!

*BaseClogger*
03-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Ben has quickly become my favorite character :)

LoganBuck
03-06-2008, 10:37 PM
The DVR was froze up for the first half hour. I started watching when Locke opened the safe, can I get a brief synopsis of what happened?

*BaseClogger*
03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
The DVR was froze up for the first half hour. I started watching when Locke opened the safe, can I get a brief synopsis of what happened?

You didn't miss much, as evident by my "zzzzzzz" comment earlier. It was just Jack and the blonde lady trying to run down the two scientists in the jungle. The lady scientist from the ship (sorry I'm really bad with names) knocked Kate out and Jack and the blonde lady found her...

HeatherC1212
03-06-2008, 10:49 PM
The blonde lady is Juliette. The lady scientist is Charlotte and the other guy is Faraday. I figured I would clear up the names in case anyone got confused, LOL ;)

I LOVE that theory that was posted earlier in this thread! At another board that I visit, we talk about Lost a lot but that's a very different theory than anyone has come up with over there. This show is almost too much to absorb from week to week but I LOVE it. I can't wait for next week! :jump:

*BaseClogger*
03-06-2008, 11:03 PM
The blonde lady is Juliette. The lady scientist is Charlotte and the other guy is Faraday. I figured I would clear up the names in case anyone got confused, LOL ;)

I have a disease--I can remember how many strikeouts Aaron Harang had the last two seasons, but I can't remember the names of characters in a show I just finished watching 30 minutes earlier... :)

klw
03-07-2008, 11:48 AM

You can also watch the episode at ABC.com

(this post sponsored by the American Broadcasting Company)

HumnHilghtFreel
03-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I have a disease--I can remember how many strikeouts Aaron Harang had the last two seasons, but I can't remember the names of characters in a show I just finished watching 30 minutes earlier... :)

I have the same problem, only it's remember math formulas or anything important for school:)

I was kind of unimpressed by the episode, but it might just be because the Desmond episode last week is a hard act to follow. Ben is easily my favorite character though, he does such a great job making you not like him. I actually feel like I can't trust him as a viewer, so kudos to the actor who plays him.

Also, can't wait to see who the man on the boat is, I hate those cliff hangers.

joshnky
03-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Also, can't wait to see who the man on the boat is, I hate those cliff hangers.

I will be shocked if its not Michael. They've alluded to him returning to the show and I think this has been the speculation for a while.

Hopefully, they've misled us because I'd rather be surprised but I can't think of who else it might be.

HumnHilghtFreel
03-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I will be shocked if its not Michael. They've alluded to him returning to the show and I think this has been the speculation for a while.

Hopefully, they've misled us because I'd rather be surprised but I can't think of who else it might be.

Ah good point, I actually forgot about him after all this.

M2
03-07-2008, 12:38 PM

If only it was Mr. Eko risen from the grave.

Harold Perrineau, the actor who plays Michael, has been listed in the credits, so I'd think he's a solid guess.

MWM
03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Maybe it's Sayid (time space - time thing)!

LoganBuck
03-07-2008, 02:35 PM
You can also watch the episode at ABC.com

(this post sponsored by the American Broadcasting Company)

Not if you are stuck with dial up!

This Post Sponsored by Loganbuck's Amish Neighbors

klw
03-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Not if you are stuck with dial up!

This Post Sponsored by Loganbuck's Amish Neighbors

:thumbup:

marcshoe
03-07-2008, 06:26 PM
If only it was Mr. Eko risen from the grave.

Harold Perrineau, the actor who plays Michael, has been listed in the credits, so I'd think he's a solid guess.

Or perhaps, in a move that will shock all of us (particularly those who have forgotten he existed)--It's Boone. :eek:

LoganBuck
03-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Or perhaps, in a move that will shock all of us (particularly those who have forgotten he existed)--It's Boone. :eek:

The investment, that we were supposed to make, in Boone and his sister, just doesn't seem worth it now, does it?

HeatherC1212
03-08-2008, 05:19 PM
The investment, that we were supposed to make, in Boone and his sister, just doesn't seem worth it now, does it?

Well, Boone was nice eye candy for me when he was there, so I had no problem with him, LOL ;) :beerme: :cool:

savafan
03-13-2008, 10:00 PM
OMG!

HotCorner
03-13-2008, 10:13 PM
OMG!

You can say that again. :eek:

*BaseClogger*
03-13-2008, 10:49 PM
So Sun was having flash forwards and Jin flash backs... right?

Jay Bruce
03-13-2008, 10:57 PM
So Sun was having flash forwards and Jin flash backs... right?

Yes, that's what happened. This sucks, Jin is one of my favorites!

*BaseClogger*
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
And how did Hurley get out of the nut house?

Patrick Bateman
03-13-2008, 11:03 PM

First Ecko... now Jin. 2 best characters ever are gone.

*BaseClogger*
03-13-2008, 11:10 PM
First Ecko... now Jin. 2 best characters ever are gone.

well... at least they killed off that annoying brother/sister...

HeatherC1212
03-13-2008, 11:58 PM
My head was spinning by the end of this ep tonight. I don't multi-task well enough to follow subtitles, a flash foward, a flashback, and the present day all at the same time! :eek:

I love Jin & Sun. Why can't they have a happy ending?! :(

HumnHilghtFreel
03-14-2008, 12:49 AM
And how did Hurley get out of the nut house?

If I remember correctly, he admitted himself to the nuthouse, so I think he would be able to leave any time he felt he was okay.

Blimpie
03-14-2008, 07:28 AM
We also learned some other important things last night, as well:

(1) The pubertized version of Walt must not have been a "vision" for Locke
(2) Don't ever ask Michael/Kevin to "watch my child for me." Dude has some parental abandonment issues.
(3) We now know where Ben stashed all of the Dharma bodies after "The Purge."

But riddle me this, Batman...

If the actual Oceanic flight ended up in pieces on the island, did Ben just happen to have an identical commerical jet plane at his disposal to be used to stage the bogus recovery?

By the way, I am still trying to recall. Are the members of the "Oceanic 6" all identified now?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Aaron???

While Ben made it off the island, he was never on the passenger manifest for the flight.

Who was in the coffin at the end of Season 3? I was sure it was Locke, but now I dunno.

redsmetz
03-14-2008, 08:40 AM
By the way, I am still trying to recall. Are the members of the "Oceanic 6" all identified now?

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Aaron???

While Ben made it off the island, he was never on the passenger manifest for the flight.

Who was in the coffin at the end of Season 3? I was sure it was Locke, but now I dunno.

Or was Jin one of the Oceanic 6 and died after their rescue? Or was the dead person (in California, mind you) the last of the six? I doubt that was Jin because the funeral director said to Jack that no one came to the funeral. Sun would have been there and certainly Hurley, so I think the sixth is the decedent.

I'm thinking Aaron isn't being counted as one of the six, but...

What's puzzling me is that I thought somewhere a blurb for this episode said something like "find out who the last of the Oceanic Six is." Maybe I misunderstood.

Counting Jin and assuming the person the funeral was for and counting Aaron would make eight.

I'm so confused!

[Note: Nice observation on the bodies on the "found" plane. I hadn't thought of that.]

nate
03-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Or was Jin one of the Oceanic 6 and died after their rescue? Or was the dead person (in California, mind you) the last of the six? I doubt that was Jin because the funeral director said to Jack that no one came to the funeral. Sun would have been there and certainly Hurley, so I think the sixth is the decedent.

I'm thinking Aaron isn't being counted as one of the six, but...

What's puzzling me is that I thought somewhere a blurb for this episode said something like "find out who the last of the Oceanic Six is." Maybe I misunderstood.

Counting Jin and assuming the person the funeral was for and counting Aaron would make eight.

I'm so confused!

[Note: Nice observation on the bodies on the "found" plane. I hadn't thought of that.]

Maybe Sun was going to go to the funeral but couldn't travel because she went into labor?

*BaseClogger*
03-14-2008, 10:01 AM

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Aaron???

I don't think Aaron is one of the six because he technically was not on the passenger manifest either... So perhaps Jin was the sixth and it was his funeral?

HotCorner
03-14-2008, 11:03 AM
The gravestone listed 9.22.2004 as the date of death which was the date of the crash.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_n3eH1jI8AZ8/R9njQhhsd2I/AAAAAAAACxA/gD0k20t2q3o/s1600-h/Jin%27s+date+of+death.jpg

(Sun's dates are to the left. Jin's dates are to the right.)

I assume that Jin dies sometime on the island or must remain on the island.

Also I believe Hurley visiting Sun occurred prior to his committing himself to the mental institution. I believe Sun is 3 or 4 months pregnant which would mean she had the child within 6 months of leaving the island.

M2
03-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Just because Jin's got a tombstone doesn't mean he's dead. In fact, maybe Sun's keeping that from everybody (including Hurley) and her calling out for him during labor was a slip on her part.

klw
03-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Well the question is whether Jin is dead or just on the island? Based on Jack's testimony at Kate's trial, the world is being told that only 6 survived. Does this mean the rest die in the future or are they still on the island? Jack's behavior in last season's finale seems to indicate that there are others on the island to go back for. Having a grave for Jin may just be a way to keep up the facade that no one else survived the crash.

klw
03-14-2008, 12:03 PM
(3) We now know where Ben stashed all of the Dharma bodies after "The Purge."

Actually weren't these the bodies that Locke saw and fell onto after Ben shot him last season.

MrCinatit
03-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Just because Jin's got a tombstone doesn't mean he's dead. In fact, maybe Sun's keeping that from everybody (including Hurley) and her calling out for him during labor was a slip on her part.

There is also the possibility even she does not know he is still around. Perhaps he is in a deep-cover project with Sayid.

redsmetz
03-14-2008, 12:39 PM
There is also the possibility even she does not know he is still around. Perhaps he is in a deep-cover project with Sayid.

Argh! I think my head is going to explode! :explode:

LoganBuck
03-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Further complicating this is what happens if this is part of some weird alternate reality, time travel, "Frequency" (the movie) type of thing.

At this point I can't even think about it, I have reached paralysis by analysis.

MrCinatit
03-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Argh! I think my head is going to explode! :explode:

Same here - but I am enjoying it.

On the other hand, there is a rather simplistic answer, as well. The actor who portrays Jin, Kim, got arrested for drunk driving. There seems to be a tradition of killing off Lost actors who have done such (see: Michelle Rodriguez).

MWM
03-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Further complicating this is what happens if this is part of some weird alternate reality, time travel, "Frequency" (the movie) type of thing.

At this point I can't even think about it, I have reached paralysis by analysis.

If that turns out to be the explanation, I'll be seriously disappointed.

bengalsown
03-14-2008, 04:11 PM

That's what I was thinking the whole time I was watching it. I didn't even think about the fact that it was probably a flash back.

It had to have been a flashback, because Jin was still representing Sun's fathers company. He couldn't be under cover with Sayid and still working for Sun's dad.

That was a crazy episode.

It still makes me wonder though, why the info on my receiver said the final members of the 6 are revealed...I only know of 5 right now...

BuckeyeRed27
03-14-2008, 04:43 PM
That's what I was thinking the whole time I was watching it. I didn't even think about the fact that it was probably a flash back.

It had to have been a flashback, because Jin was still representing Sun's fathers company. He couldn't be under cover with Sayid and still working for Sun's dad.

That was a crazy episode.

It still makes me wonder though, why the info on my receiver said the final members of the 6 are revealed...I only know of 5 right now...

Because they wanted to trick us all. If they said the 5th person was revelaed than you would know the whole time that something was up.

HeatherC1212
03-14-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that they're counting Aaron as one of the Oceanic 6 which in my mind doesn't really make that much sense either, but technically, he was on the plane with Claire. He just wasn't born until they crashed on the island. That would make Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Aaron, and Sun the official Oceanic 6.

Dang, this show is a massive mind twister and I really hope it all starts coming together soon! I'm so glad they reshow the previous week's episode before the new one because I always need that extra viewing to dissect everything, LOL :laugh: :eek:

MWM
03-14-2008, 05:11 PM
We know that Sun got off the Island before she died, so they have to be rescued fairly soon. And the powers that be also know that Kate was not pregnant when she boarded the plane, at least she wasn't pregnant enough to be showing. So I wonder how they're going to reconcile Aaron's age with all of that considering she's claiming Aaron to be her son. That would mean she had to have Aaron on the island. So how was she pregnant on the island whil doing all of this other stuff she was supposedly doing (i.e. saving everyone's life).

ochre
03-14-2008, 06:53 PM
We can infer that many of the people are still alive and kicking on the island.

1.) From the 'Hurley in the nuthouse' episode where:
-he and Jack basically imply as much.
-imply that it is something they don't want generally known (it is what the dude from the wire is there to see Hurley about).

2.) Ben mentions the well-being of (Sayid's) friends still on the island depending on Sayid's continued assistance.

My guess is that Jin's ostensible demise is a red herring for next week's show where someone "dies".

For whatever reason they (the castaways) decide that only a select few should leave the island. The balance would appear to have remained behind. They also decided that the world at large should not find this out; the world should continue to believe them all dead. As such, I saw the scene at the tombstone as staged for those that might be observing them (dude from the wire, et al.).

OSUredsFAN
03-14-2008, 06:56 PM
We know that Sun got off the Island before she died, so they have to be rescued fairly soon. And the powers that be also know that Kate was not pregnant when she boarded the plane, at least she wasn't pregnant enough to be showing. So I wonder how they're going to reconcile Aaron's age with all of that considering she's claiming Aaron to be her son. That would mean she had to have Aaron on the island. So how was she pregnant on the island whil doing all of this other stuff she was supposedly doing (i.e. saving everyone's life).

who is she? she never dies

ochre
03-14-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm guessing he meant "he" (Jin).

**edit
never mind. I think he means Sun left before her pregnancy killed her.

Joseph
03-14-2008, 06:58 PM

Since she was pregnant, she had to leave the island else she would die.

OSUredsFAN
03-14-2008, 07:19 PM
I got it now, I misread the statement. My mind is still spinning. Thanks for the clear-up.

TeamBoone
03-15-2008, 12:39 PM
In a past episode flash forward, Jack was talking to either Hurley or Kate and said "we have to go back". That was before anything was mentioned about the Oceanic 6. I assumed at the time that not everyone was rescued and he meant they had to go back to get the other survivors, that he was feeling guilty about those left behind.

Sun was crying, so I think Jin really is dead. If they were putting on a show for someone else, then she was doing a good job. How he died, I have no idea. Or, he was left on the island... so technically he's dead because she thinks she'll never see him again.

And don't forget the funeral... if the Oceanic 6 doesn't include Aaron, perhaps it was Jin?

Blimpie
03-15-2008, 03:34 PM
There is also the possibility even she does not know he is still around. Perhaps he is in a deep-cover project with Sayid.Good point. Jin and Sayid DID utilize similar skillsets in their pre-crash professions.

Ben could be using them BOTH as his hired hands in the "present" scenes.

redsmetz
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
Wow, no one's commented yet! Once again, I was fairly confused with the Michael stuff. I assumed we were seeing a flash forward, but it was recapping where he'd been after leaving the island and before going to the freight.

RFS62
03-20-2008, 11:02 PM
So, is Wentworth part of Dharma?

And where's Greg?

MWM
03-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Good episode tonight. Some real questions answered.

redsmetz
03-21-2008, 09:35 AM
Good episode tonight. Some real questions answered.

Plus, the promo for next week's episode did tell us that Aaron is one of the Oceanic Six.

redsmetz
03-21-2008, 09:35 AM
So, is Wentworth part of Dharma?

And where's Greg?

Who is Wentworth?

Blimpie
03-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Who is Wentworth?I am not sure, but I think he meant 'Whidmore' (Pennelope's father).

If you believe "The Others," then Whidmore is the one who staged the phony Flight 815 crash site and not Ben.

By the way, who is 'Greg'?

timmario66
03-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Plus, the promo for next week's episode did tell us that Aaron is one of the Oceanic Six.

Lost is off for the next few weeks and doesn't return until 4/24 after Grey's Anatomy at 10:00pm.

redsmetz
03-21-2008, 11:16 AM
I am not sure, but I think he meant 'Whidmore' (Pennelope's father).

If you believe "The Others," then Whidmore is the one who staged the phony Flight 815 crash site and not Ben.

I originally wrote that in my question too, but then edited out when I realized he was playing with the "Dharma and Greg" thing - I thing.

Blimpie
03-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Lost is off for the next few weeks and doesn't return until 4/24 after Grey's Anatomy at 10:00pm.I agree that 4/24 is the next new episode; however, next Thursday they have announced they will re-air this season's premeire episode along with the "text boxes."

RFS62
03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Who is Wentworth?

I am not sure, but I think he meant 'Whidmore' (Pennelope's father).

I originally wrote that in my question too, but then edited out when I realized he was playing with the "Dharma and Greg" thing - I thing.

Oy vey!!!

Yep, I meant Whidmore, and was going for the Dharma and Greg thing.

LoganBuck
03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
A couple points about last week:

Sun was watching the stupid TV show that Nikki made at the beginning of the show.

Hurley asked Sun if anyone else was coming when they went to the cemetery, she said "no", and he said "good". I am not sure what to make of that.

This week:

This may be the precursor to what leads Sayid to become Ben's assassin. His exposure of Michael may cause him to have to redeem himself.

I suspect the trip to the temple may have been staged, by Ben. He is known to hate Carl, and he is known to dislike, Rousseau. I have no proof, but Ben never does anything out of fear, or without ulterior motives.

If Whidmore is the baddie, is Penny his pawn, or his conduit to the island's location? At the end of season two when the hatch exploded she was contacted from the polar monitoring station, about the location of the island. This would be about the same time that the expedition would have been started to reach the island. Hmmmm

The comment by Tom to Kate at the start of season three during the shower scene makes sense now. He told Kate that she "wasn't his type" I assumed that meant brunette, criminal, crazy, whatever. I guess I didn't think GAY! I mean it makes sense. It just totally blew by me.

LoganBuck
03-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Also is this why Hurley survived his car crash unharmed, and why Jack was unable to follow through on his suicide attempt on the bridge at the end of season three?

Brisco
03-29-2008, 10:21 PM
On the Oceanic 6 and the man in the coffin... if I remember right, Jack testified that 8 made it to the island and 6 survived... my guess is that, according to the cover story the Oceanic 6 have agreed to,...

the one in the coffin is the body of one of the other 2 that supposedly died immediatly after the crash (though making it to the island) and the 8th person was supposedly Claire, who died giving birth (they claimed that the labor was caused by the crash). Claire has no other relatives, so the cover story could fly that Aaaron, who was raised by Kate, who stay with here after returning to civilization.

Yachtzee
03-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Lost is off for the next few weeks and doesn't return until 4/24 after Grey's Anatomy at 10:00pm.

And here I thought the whole idea of starting late was to air the season straight through with no repeats. Did they change that policy because of the strike?

Reds Fanatic
03-30-2008, 01:06 AM
And here I thought the whole idea of starting late was to air the season straight through with no repeats. Did they change that policy because of the strike?It is because of the strike. They were originally only got to shoot 8 episodes when the strike hit. When the strike was settled they were able to go back and do 5 more episodes but they won't be on for a few more weeks.

savafan
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
*Double post

savafan
04-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Wow, I don't even know what to say about this!

Ben Linus is the most interesting character on television.

HotCorner
04-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Damn! Now that's a way to start back up after a month hiatus. Wow.

cincyinco
04-25-2008, 12:32 AM
What just happened? Wow! What is the black fog and how does Ben control it?

HumnHilghtFreel
04-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Wow, I don't even know what to say about this!

Ben Linus is the most interesting character on television.

I described him to a friend as "an old WWF character who just made an epic 'face turn'"

He really has a way of making you hate him or love him.

Great episode tonight

marcshoe
04-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Does Ben really control the black smoke, or did he just somehow let it know the rules had been broken so it could do what it does when this happens.

If that's the case, and Ben kills Penny, what then?

Yachtzee
04-25-2008, 09:46 AM
I gained some respect for the Ben Linus character last night when he took on the two Bedouins in the Sahara Desert. I was getting frustrated with his constant lies and manipulations. It was nice to see he can kick but when he needs to. What I really hope to see at some point is for the Oceanic survivors to get an upper hand at some point. All along it seems like they're innocent civilians caught in this struggle between Ben and Charles Widmore.

LoganBuck
04-25-2008, 03:03 PM
What an episode!

Joseph
05-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Very interesting....Claire missing, Jack and Kate engaged in the 'future'....how odd all around.

LoganBuck
05-02-2008, 12:45 AM
This flash forward takes place before the one in the season finale last year. Certainly a big set up episode.

marcshoe
05-02-2008, 11:09 AM
About Jack and Claire's father...okay. This is just getting weird. Every time I think about him being a manifestation of the island or Jacob or the smoke monster or even a time warp, I remember the empty casket.

redsmetz
05-02-2008, 04:53 PM
About Jack and Claire's father...okay. This is just getting weird. Every time I think about him being a manifestation of the island or Jacob or the smoke monster or even a time warp, I remember the empty casket.

The thing is, wasn't he manifested at the hospital in the future? And I've always assumed that the person wasn't necessarily a physical presence, but then he was holding the baby (and now that I've typed this, there was that woman earlier in the season who was the wife of the guy Juliette had the affair with - she seems to have been a physical reality).

So when Jack was angry at Kate and said "you're not even related to him", did it make anyone else wonder whether if in the future that Jack has learned that he's the baby's uncle?

And I think Rose asked an important question, why did Jack get sick when people tend to heal on the island, not get sick.

Anybody else guess that Charlotte understood Korean? Even though I was drousy, I suspected that.

Dang, I'm not a big fan of the hour later time. I had to rewatch the episode online because I'd missed so much.

And Hurley thinks they're dead and in heaven. Hmmm.

Blimpie
05-02-2008, 06:48 PM
After last week's episode, I was thoroughly underwhelmed this week.

redsmetz
05-08-2008, 07:53 AM
From this morning's comics

http://www.comics.com/wash/redandrover/archive/images/redandrover2008366760508.gif

savafan
05-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Well...that was intense!

LoganBuck
05-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Great episode. It is too bad the strike killed off the rest of the season, because what we have seen is terrific. The best scene all night was Ben and Hurley sitting there sharing a candy bar, without saying a word.

RedsManRick
05-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Great episode. It is too bad the strike killed off the rest of the season, because what we have seen is terrific. The best scene all night was Ben and Hurley sitting there sharing a candy bar, without saying a word.

Yeah, just a great scene. The contrast between them was insanely stark. Just an awesome episode.

HotCorner
05-08-2008, 11:12 PM
For once, more answers then questions. :)

Awesome episode.

savafan
05-08-2008, 11:13 PM
For once, more answers then questions. :)

That should make a lot of people around here happy.

savafan
05-08-2008, 11:13 PM
what do we have left this season, 2 episodes?

HeatherC1212
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM
If Lost doesn't win the Emmy for Outstanding Drama later this fall, then someone needs to send the black smoke off to attack the voters because this show has been FANTASTIC this year. I'm totally ready for the last few episodes and I can feel an amazing season finale coming on! :jump:

Joseph
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
So is Claire dead?

HumnHilghtFreel
05-09-2008, 10:14 AM
So is Claire dead?
I think that she's alive, but ghost-dad(sounds like a bad sitcom) is trying to protect her and the baby.

marcshoe
05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't think Dad's dead either. Maybe he was before, but not now; I think the island "healed" his death (remember the open coffin and missing body), and now I think the island's pulled in Claire.

HumnHilghtFreel
05-09-2008, 12:34 PM
I don't think Dad's dead either. Maybe he was before, but not now; I think the island "healed" his death (remember the open coffin and missing body), and now I think the island's pulled in Claire.

Something I thought of. Claire probably doesn't even know that he's dead, since he had only died just before they got on the plane.

marcshoe
05-09-2008, 12:57 PM
True.

In last week's flash-forward, Jack indicated that he knew Claire's baby was related to him, so something's going to happen to connect the dots, I assume.

redsmetz
05-09-2008, 02:24 PM
True.

In last week's flash-forward, Jack indicated that he knew Claire's baby was related to him, so something's going to happen to connect the dots, I assume.

That wasn't completely clear from the previous week, but it was a question I had with his comment to Kate, "you're not related to him". This week's episode leads me to believe that Jack and Claire do know they're related (and that revelation will come in the next couple of weeks, I would assume).

Move the island? Holy Cow! What's that about?

marcshoe
05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I assumed from the way he said it that he knew.

how to move the island? I doubt they're going to use a lever.

TeamBoone
05-09-2008, 07:20 PM
I have a question... in general. Relevent to the episode where Jack had his appendix removed, someone asked how he could get sick when the island supposedly heals all wounds. So, if that's true, then why did Ben have the serious back thing?

Perhaps the "island" picks and chooses whom to cure? But, if so, how does it make its selections>

marcshoe
05-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Ben referenced that las night--talking about how the island used to communicate with him, how he was supposed to be the golden boy, but now Locke walks again while he gets a tumor on his spine (or whatever it was), so it seems to be a sign of his falling out of favor with the island.

Reds Fanatic
05-10-2008, 12:07 AM
what do we have left this season, 2 episodes?
Actually there is a 1 hour episode next week. Then a week off and a 2 hour finale on May 29th.

redsmetz
05-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Just a couple of quick thoughts.

So Jack learned about Claire being his sister from her mother. I was guessing last week that perhaps Claire had shared that with him before leaving the island after chumming around with their dad, back from the dead (or whatever his state of being is!).

Hurley sees the numbers again and starts losing it.

And that must have been some serious money that Oceanic paid the six because Sun was able to buy controlling interest in her father's business. I'm guessing there will be hell to pay, to say the least. She doesn't seem a happy camper with dear old dad.

I'll have to rewatch the episode to catch more. This later broadcast time is killing me.

Blimpie
05-16-2008, 11:57 AM
The real questions to me are:

1-Will Jack tell Kate that he and Claire were half-siblings?
2-How many 10+ mile trips from the island --> the freighter can Faraday make on a gallon of gas?
3-Am I the only one who thinks Cheech looks creepy with long, blonde hair?
4-Why did the Oceanic 6 feel that they had to create such an elaborate lie (only to eventually have holes poked in it by ambitious journalists)?
4-If the military guys planned to blow up the freighter, how far would they get before their helicopter ran out of gas?

Yachtzee
05-16-2008, 12:14 PM
The real questions to me are:

1-Will Jack tell Kate that he and Claire were half-siblings?
2-How many 10+ mile trips from the island --> the freighter can Faraday make on a gallon of gas?
3-Am I the only one who thinks Cheech looks creepy with long, blonde hair?
4-Why did the Oceanic 6 feel that they had to create such an elaborate lie (only to eventually have holes poked in it by ambitious journalists)?
4-If the military guys planned to blow up the freighter, how far would they get before their helicopter ran out of gas?

In answer to the last one, I suspect that the Orchid harnesses some power or contains some device or apparatus that allows for teleportation. This would explain things like Ben and the polar bear in the desert, rabbit #15 from the Orchid orientation film available through Youtube, Locke's dad on the island, Ben able to come and go from the island as he pleases, and Locke using it to even move the whole island. If the military guys know about the Orchid, then they probably plan on blowing up the freighter and using the Orchid to teleport back to civilization.

I think the lies about what happened with the Oceanic 6 are probably part of the deal that got them off the island. The 6 that make it back to civilization probably have a pretty strong incentive to keep the existence of the island secret.

Yachtzee
05-16-2008, 12:20 PM
By the way, does anyone else think we're at the point where they've left so many loose ends that it's doubtful they'll even try to answer all the questions they raise at the end. There are still things about people no longer on the show, like Mr. Eko and Hurley's girlfriend, that they never got around to addressing, like why was Hurley's girl in the asylum when he was there the first time? What did Mr. Eko mean by what he said to Locke when he died? It's like the writers got ADD and decided to take a different tack, leaving questions that seemed important cliff-hangers at the time.

LoganBuck
05-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Best lines

"Jesus Christ is not a weapon."
"You know, those are 15 years old?"

Lots of fun stuff.

-Who is the other person Sun blames for Jin's "death"
-I am not entirely sure what to make of Sayid's story line, but it is clear that something is up there in regards to Nadia.
-What is Hurley supposed to do while Ben and Locke are at the Orchid?
-What do the Others have up their sleeves?

HotCorner
05-16-2008, 04:55 PM
-I am not entirely sure what to make of Sayid's story line, but it is clear that something is up there in regards to Nadia.

I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain.

LoganBuck
05-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Nadia is murdered in the not to distant future, by Whidmore's assassin. She works with a medical research company.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Nadia

Yachtzee
05-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Nadia is murdered in the not to distant future, by Whidmore's assassin. She works with a medical research company.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Nadia

I wonder if the medical research co. happens to be Mittelos Bioscience.

LoganBuck
05-17-2008, 07:06 AM
I wonder if the medical research co. happens to be Mittelos Bioscience.

That is my guess.

TeamCasey
05-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Where are the children?

Yachtzee
05-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Where are the children?

I assume they are in an undisclosed location with the group that went with Dr. Richard Alpert, the island's Dick Clark. We haven't seen any Others and any of the people they kidnapped (the children, that flight attendant) since the freighter folks appeared. Well, except Dr. Alpert and some of the more well armed Others.

TeamCasey
05-19-2008, 11:21 AM
In answer to the last one, I suspect that the Orchid harnesses some power or contains some device or apparatus that allows for teleportation. This would explain things like Ben and the polar bear in the desert, rabbit #15 from the Orchid orientation film available through Youtube, Locke's dad on the island, Ben able to come and go from the island as he pleases, and Locke using it to even move the whole island. If the military guys know about the Orchid, then they probably plan on blowing up the freighter and using the Orchid to teleport back to civilization.

Doesn't it duplicate rabbit # 15?

LoganBuck
05-19-2008, 03:52 PM
For those that can't take it the spoilers for the season finale are online. I read the stuff last year, and that same guy was right. I read his stuff for last week after the show, and it was spot on. For those that can't wait it is out there.

Yachtzee
05-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Doesn't it duplicate rabbit # 15?

Does it duplicate it, or has the rabbit moved in time and space? I suspect that whatever the function of the Orchid is, it probably involves some sort of space/time shift, thus making things like teleportation and moving the island possible. I didn't see it as a duplicate #15 rabbit, but rather a present and a future #15 rabbit.

savafan
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
For those that can't take it the spoilers for the season finale are online. I read the stuff last year, and that same guy was right. I read his stuff for last week after the show, and it was spot on. For those that can't wait it is out there.

What guy?

marcshoe
05-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Does it duplicate it, or has the rabbit moved in time and space? I suspect that whatever the function of the Orchid is, it probably involves some sort of space/time shift, thus making things like teleportation and moving the island possible. I didn't see it as a duplicate #15 rabbit, but rather a present and a future #15 rabbit.

Kind of funny, that's what I've always claimed was happening in The Prestige although everyone else in the world thinks it was cloning.

LoganBuck
05-19-2008, 10:08 PM
What guy?

He goes by the handle lostfan108, he has his own page in the lostipedia.

Fon Duc Tow
05-22-2008, 12:45 PM

Tempting, but tonights the big night so... :beerme:

Buckeye33
05-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Tempting, but tonights the big night so... :beerme:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the season finale is not until next Thursday. There is a one week gap from the last episode. They have a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight.

Blimpie
05-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad new, but the season finale is not until next Thursday. There is a one week gap from the last episode. They have a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight.Please McGag me now.

Fon Duc Tow
05-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad new, but the season finale is not until next Thursday. There is a one week gap from the last episode. They have a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Oh well. Anticipation usually ends up being more than half the fun. :cool:

Matt700wlw
05-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Coming next season to ABC....the story audiences everywhere have been waiting for...

"FOUND"

:D

redsmetz
05-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the season finale is not until next Thursday. There is a one week gap from the last episode. They have a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight.

Plus a commercial last night said it's a two hour finale preceded by a rerun of an earlier episode with added footage. Yikes!

RedsManRick
05-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Ok, this has nothing to do with the impending finale, but I can't help but notice the similarity between Bronson Arroyo and Sawyer... personality and appearance...

marcshoe
05-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Hmmm...there are no coincidences. This adds an obvious wrinkle.

Anyone notice any polar bears at Great American Park?