PDA

View Full Version : What time is Barack speaking at UC Monday?

BearcatShane
02-24-2008, 03:14 AM
Thanks.

OSUredsFAN
02-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Didn't he also start the internet too, oh wait, nevermind.

WMR
02-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Quote deleted

NO. POLITICAL. DISCUSSIONS.

macro
02-24-2008, 10:23 AM

What WilyMo said. It's fine to answer Shan'es question or to share info about the specifics of Obama's visit, but no political commentary or discussion, please.

WVRed
02-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Here is a place to discuss it.

http://lastperson.suncircle.org/index.php?board=6.0

Hoosier Red
02-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Monday, February 25
Doors open: 12:00 p.m.

Bip Roberts
02-24-2008, 02:15 PM

http://dessent.net/tmp/cruise-control-for-cool.jpg

Really what a bunch of over reaction

MaineRed
02-24-2008, 04:04 PM

WHAT. IS. THE. DEAL. WITH. THE. PERIODS. BETWEEN. WORDS?

In all seriousness, where did this practice come from and what exactly is it supposed to mean? How does what you wrote differ from simply saying:

No political discussions.

:confused:

Falls City Beer
02-24-2008, 04:13 PM
WHAT. IS. THE. DEAL. WITH. THE. PERIODS. BETWEEN. WORDS?

In all seriousness, where did this practice come from and what exactly is it supposed to mean? How does what you wrote differ from simply saying:

No political discussions.

:confused:

I don't know where that practice came from, but I do know that a lot of folks can't seem to get it through their heads that you don't talk politics here anymore. It's been that way a long time, and it's staunchly enforced, yet some folks keep doing it.

MaineRed
02-24-2008, 04:50 PM
I am guessing that rules like that are more familiar to people who have been here for 7+ years compared to a guy who has been here for a few months.

Falls City Beer
02-24-2008, 04:58 PM
I am guessing that rules like that are more familiar to people who have been here for 7+ years compared to a guy who has been here for a few months.

See the sticky at the top of the forum. It's pretty hard to miss.

Bip Roberts
02-24-2008, 05:00 PM
I don't know where that practice came from, but I do know that a lot of folks can't seem to get it through their heads that you don't talk politics here anymore. It's been that way a long time, and it's staunchly enforced, yet some folks keep doing it.

Im totally sure you saw the my post said before it was deleted also.

Falls City Beer
02-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Im totally sure you saw the my post said before it was deleted also.

Yes I did.

Bip Roberts
02-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Yes I did.

Im sure you did

Falls City Beer
02-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Im sure you did

Yep, some nonsense about Nafta.

I'm done with this now.

Bip Roberts
02-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Yep, some nonsense about Nafta.

I'm done with this now.

some nonsense :laugh:. Some people around here need to not take things so seriously. It was just a comment about his commercial on the radio yet people get all up in arms like I wrote some long essay about how much I love or hate him.

Chip R
02-24-2008, 08:35 PM
some nonsense :laugh:. Some people around here need to not take things so seriously. It was just a comment about his commercial on the radio yet people get all up in arms like I wrote some long essay about how much I love or hate him.

If you have something to say about it, we have a separate forum for that. Of course, if you are just trying to cause trouble, we have a solution for that too.

Bip Roberts
02-24-2008, 08:59 PM
If you have something to say about it, we have a separate forum for that. Of course, if you are just trying to cause trouble, we have a solution for that too.

It wasnt to cause trouble :rolleyes:. You guys seriously need to just give it a rest. It was just something I found funny about his radio spot. I dont understand how you guys got so angry about that yet theres a handful of Fidel Castro post that no one seemed to care about.

What a bunch of fuss about nothing.