PDA

View Full Version : The 20 People You Meet on a Sports Site

Screwball
02-24-2008, 09:58 PM
I saw membengal posted this on another site, and found it to be gut-bustingly funny so I thought I'd share it here. A good example:

The Jack of All (Unrealistic) Trades: His forte is a never-ending stream of trade proposals that would get him laughed off the screen in his Madden franchise, let alone real life. Go ahead and tell him how absurd his ideas are- he'll just be back with another ridiculous one before the day is through.

FalconFanSinceVanBrocklin: Look, we need a quarterback, and after Asante Samuel bolts, the Pats are going to need a shutdown corner. If we package DeAngelo Hall and, say, one of our second-round picks, that should be enough to pry Brady away from NE. Cassel is thoroughly marinated in McDaniels' system and should be ready to start. We can pull this off IMO. Thoughts?

Enjoy. (http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryId=4104&SectionID=15&spage=1)

jmcclain19
02-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Comedy Gold

OldRightHander
02-24-2008, 11:13 PM
The funny thing is that while I was reading that I could think of a few folks around here. I'm not naming names though. Not that I'd have to. It's probably the case with most boards. That's what made it so hilarious.

RedFanAlways1966
02-24-2008, 11:17 PM
The funny thing is that while I was reading that I could think of a few folks around here. That's what made it so hilarious.

Me too. :D

TeamSelig
02-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Krusty

Highlifeman21
02-24-2008, 11:55 PM
All 19 were great.

And even though no one will believe me, I'm not emotionally invested about Chris Denorfia. I swear.

AmarilloRed
02-25-2008, 01:25 AM
I couldn't stop laughing. Then I wondered: am I one of those 19 types?:dunno:

acredsfan
02-25-2008, 02:01 AM
I couldn't stop laughing. Then I wondered: am I one of those 19 types?:dunno:Exactly. Then it hit me, I don't care what you low life wage donkeys think about me since I have my $500,000 a year job and party with supermodels. I don't know why I associate with you people posting from your mothers' basements.....

:D:D:D:D

Wow, now I feel so dirty... Maybe I should start down the Post-Count Nazi trail... 464 posts and counting!!!! Watch out Krono here I come!