PDA

View Full Version : New NBC series for Jerry Seinfeld?

Unassisted
03-07-2008, 05:38 PM
http://www.fafarazzi.com/gossip/244050/seinfeld-making-nbc-comeback

Sources tell PageSix.com that the 53-year-old comedian is in talks for a new series on his old net. The show is being pitched as 'just like Curb Your Enthusiasm, but with Jerry, instead of Larry.'

Or maybe not...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/07/report-jerry-seinfeld-re_n_90413.html

NBC and Jerry Seinfeld shot down a New York Post report Friday that the comic was in talks with the network about a new sitcom. The report, citing no sources, said Seinfeld would play himself in a New York series similar to "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
"There's nothing to it," said NBC spokeswoman Rebecca Marks.

Seinfeld's spokeswoman, Elizabeth Clark Zoia, also said the story was completely false.

reds2221
03-07-2008, 06:16 PM
jerry doesn't need another show, there's no way that he can top seinfield!

Unassisted
03-07-2008, 06:24 PM
jerry doesn't need another show, there's no way that he can top seinfield!People probably said the same thing of Lucille Ball, Bob Newhart and Bill Cosby. ;)

pedro
03-07-2008, 06:52 PM
I think they should make a show where jerry is an antique dealer who gets involved in the lives of people who come in to buy stuff.... oh wait....

redsfanmia
03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Jerry is the ringmaster of a circus and he solves the problems of the circus performers and members of the audience but mainly its about the freaks.

MrCinatit
03-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Jerry is a caveman, but he is living in and trying to adapt in today's society. He has other cavemen friends, including one, who is a lawyer.

Patrick Bateman
03-08-2008, 03:03 AM
I think they should make a show where jerry is an antique dealer who gets involved in the lives of people who come in to buy stuff.... oh wait....

How about a show where Jerry plays a gymnastic teacher, but his son hates gymnastics, and even with Jerry pressuring him to follow in his footsteps, wont try it. Hilarity ensues.

GAC
03-08-2008, 04:24 AM

Or where a judge makes his best friend become his butler in order to pay a debt. :lol:

Larry David was the real genius behind Seinfeld. When he left, Seinfeld saw the writing on the wall.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is another one of my favorites.

WMR
03-08-2008, 07:25 AM
How about a sitcom with Jerry as a homeless guy having misadventures with all of his homeless friends? In fact, why not get the old gang back together. And Kramer can play an insane, racist homeless guy...

mole44
03-08-2008, 11:33 AM
How about a show about nothing?

HumnHilghtFreel
03-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Larry David was the real genius behind Seinfeld. When he left, Seinfeld saw the writing on the wall.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is another one of my favorites.

I'd have to agree. After watching Curb, I realized just how much of the Seinfeldian humor came from him.

MaineRed
03-08-2008, 12:32 PM
How about a show where Jerry plays a gymnastic teacher, but his son hates gymnastics, and even with Jerry pressuring him to follow in his footsteps, wont try it. Hilarity ensues.

Either that or maybe Jerry should run an antiques store and then get involved in the lives of his customers.

sonny
03-08-2008, 01:31 PM
What's the deal with sitcoms? We have dot-coms, def-cons, ex-cons and now they want me to do another sit-com? Well I just wont stand for that. (laughter ensues followed by mouth popping and bass plucking).