PDA

View Full Version : Finally gonna get to see Cueto (m)

SidneySlicker
03-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Per C. Trent Rosecrans Blog Cueto is scheduled to start against the Tigers in monday's spring training game on FSN. Can't wait to see what this kid's got! Detroit should be a good barometer of where Cueto is and if he does well, you'd think this would have to garner him the 3rd spot in the rotation. You never know though I guess. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

jmac
03-15-2008, 10:45 PM
I plan on setting my VCR. I believe Cueto is going to be a good one but remember everyone, he is a youngster and will eventually give up some runs.
Cueto will have his games where he isn't on but I believe over the course of a season,he will have more "on's" than "off's".

mroby85
03-16-2008, 12:34 AM
wow, thats exciting, i can't wait to actually see him after hearin so much hype. I was actually hopin for volquez again after how fun it was watching him a week ago, but i think i can settle for cueto ;)

BEETTLEBUG
03-16-2008, 01:29 AM
Volqez is pitching Sunday on radio . Marty and Cowboy doing game. Cowboy and Thom has game with Cueto on TV Monday GREAT!!!

AccordinglyReds
03-16-2008, 04:05 AM
Saw him here in Louisville last season and I'm glad he's still vying for a rotation spot. :)

Edd Roush
03-16-2008, 10:52 AM
I am really excited about this. Let's hope he keeps his numbers up.