PDA

View Full Version : Probable Spring starters

coachw513
03-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Trying to figure out when guys are throwing in the next week as I'll get to see the Reds a couple of times...working back from opening day (and recognizing game 2 is on that Wednesday) it looks like (I guess I'm hopeful):

This Friday: Harang (would put him in routine for a start the following Wednesday, then opening day)
Saturday: Cueto (staying on his routine)
Sunday: Arroyo (in line for game 2 start)
Monday: Volquez (my prayer that he's the #4)
Tuesday: Fogg/Belisle (gives them maximum time to make that decision)

Thoughts??...confirmation out there anywhere??

Far East
03-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Off the subject, but I did not want to create a whole new thread about my simple question: Why was Craig Wilson's tenure so short with the Reds in February? I had expected to see him with the team in Sarasota. Signed on 2/9/08 and released on 2/22/08. Failed the physical?

Chip R
03-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Off the subject, but I did not want to create a whole new thread about my simple question: Why was Craig Wilson's tenure so short with the Reds in February? I had expected to see him with the team in Sarasota. Signed on 2/9/08 and released on 2/22/08. Failed the physical?

Yep.

OnBaseMachine
03-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Monday night's game is on TV vs the Blue Jays. I hope you're right that Volquez is pitching that game.

Joseph
03-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Foggs starting today, if that affects this at all. Normal rest would be him starting Sunday again, depending on who is starting where over the next few days.