PDA

View Full Version : Majewski and Coutlangus to Per Fay

captainmorgan07
03-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Today the reds moved Coutlangus and Majewski to AAA per John Fays Blog. Fay says majewski wasn't to happy with the move and was quoted as saying " I don't kno what they wanted me to do". Gee Gary how bout getting a few people out might help. I think coutlangus i'll be back he throws hard he just needs to get his control back.

jmac
03-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Today the reds moved Coutlangus and Majewski to AAA per John Fays Blog. Fay says majewski wasn't to happy with the move and was quoted as saying " I don't kno what they wanted me to do". Gee Gary how bout getting a few people out might help. I think coutlangus i'll be back he throws hard he just needs to get his control back.
Majic deserves it and Cooter was headed there with Stanton contract situation.
Majic's comments would cause a fan to do this...:yikes:

mroby85
03-22-2008, 11:32 AM
wow, that is unbelievable that majewski would say that. That shows what a loser he is, along with his lack of competitiviness if he's content with the spring he turned in. I'd release that guy, his ego is too big for the talent level he has to go along with it.

TheBigLebowski
03-22-2008, 11:56 AM
I think Gary's problem is that he simply misunderstands what makes an effective middle reliever. His job is to get folks OUT.

mlbfan30
03-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Magic hopes Magic will get the hitters out. He doesn't need effort

roby
03-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Magic hopes Magic will get the hitters out. He doesn't need effort

He is obviously as dumb as he is ugly! :eek:

AmarilloRed
03-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Majewski never recovered from that terrible first outing of the season. He deserved to be sent to AAA, and he was. Coutlangas, however is a different story. There were other players who should have been cut before him(such as Mike Lincoln).

LouisvilleCARDS
03-22-2008, 07:05 PM
He really said he didn't know what they wanted him to do? How about keeping that ERA under 12. That's a start. The guy should just be happy he's got a job anywhere with the way he's pitched.

smoke6
03-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Bye Gary, I hope I never see you again.

redsupport
03-22-2008, 10:52 PM
He should practice the quaint art of defenestration

JBChance
03-23-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm sure we'll see Cout again.

Maybe (hopefully) Gary will get a chance ...... on another team.

Rocket_Fuel
03-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Reporters ALWAYS misquote someone on purpose to get a rise out of people. I want to know what Majewski REALLY said because I'm willing to bet that Fay twisted it to make it sound like he didn't care.