PDA

View Full Version : What's next?

BUTLER REDSFAN
03-25-2008, 07:15 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=67684

I fear for humanity.

redsfanmia
03-25-2008, 08:29 PM
The American society as we know is crumbling, its just a matter of time now.

guttle11
03-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Manbearpig's will rule over us within 8 years.

RedFanAlways1966
03-25-2008, 09:27 PM
So let me make sure I am understanding this...

You are born female. You have your breasts removed. You take male hormones so you can grow facial hair, chest hair, etc. However, you keep everything else female. Then you have sperm put into places that causes pregnancies and you get pregnant. This is newsworthy? Sounds natural to me... except for the removal thing and the hormone injection thing.

More power to her/him. But this is news? Obviously a slow day or a bad news channel. Any real news to report?

BUTLER REDSFAN
03-25-2008, 10:11 PM
So let me make sure I am understanding this...

You are born female. You have your breasts removed. You take male hormones so you can grow facial hair, chest hair, etc. However, you keep everything else female. Then you have sperm put into places that causes pregnancies and you get pregnant. This is newsworthy? Sounds natural to me... except for the removal thing and the hormone injection thing.

More power to her/him. But this is news? Obviously a slow day or a bad news channel. Any real news to report?

Yeah..sounds real natural...?!?!?!?!?

RedFanAlways1966
03-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah..sounds real natural...?!?!?!?!?

The pregnant person is still female.. that is the point. Might act like a male, look like a male and dress like a male... but is still female. Might not be "normal" (not to be confused w/ "natural"), but not the kind of crap that needs be on the local news.

The news station reporting it should have higher standards for news reporting.

Falls City Beer
03-25-2008, 11:21 PM
The question becomes: pre- or post- op?