PDA

View Full Version : Rockies trade Ramon Ramirez.

Handofdeath
03-26-2008, 04:56 PM
To the Royals for a PTBNL. I love this trade as a Royals fan. This guy has serious stuff.

Royals Fan
03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
The Royals just traded Justin Huber to the Padres for Player to named later. Huber was out of options so this trade that needed to be done by Moore and the Royals. Jorge Del La Rosa was put on wavier this afternoon.

Handofdeath
03-26-2008, 05:41 PM
The Royals just traded Justin Huber to the Padres for Player to named later. Huber was out of options so this trade that needed to be done by Moore and the Royals. Jorge Del La Rosa was put on wavier this afternoon.

I'm thinking the Padres will probably wind up sending some back of the rotation guy don't you?

Royals Fan
03-26-2008, 06:13 PM
I like the royals get there hands on chase hadley. I am dreaming now but i would take one of there young sp they have down the line in lower minor leagues.

Handofdeath
03-26-2008, 07:40 PM
I like the royals get there hands on chase hadley. I am dreaming now but i would take one of there young sp they have down the line in lower minor leagues.

Agreed. The offensive potential is there and they have really done a good job developing it but this team has got to start developing their own SP's better.

GoReds33
03-26-2008, 09:43 PM
The Royals are getting a couple good pitchers. Ramirez is good, and Salmon was underrated for his performance last year. A few more steals like this, and we may have to stop making fun of the Royals.