PDA

View Full Version : Free chicken biscuit at Chic-Fil-A this morning

rotnoid
03-28-2008, 08:51 AM
For anyone near a Chic-Fil-A this morning, this is the last Friday of the free breakfast promotion they ran in March (in Cincinnati at least). Since it's the first Friday of the month that's not part of Lent, I finally got to partake.

Just finished by chicken biscuit from the Chic-Fil-A in the basement of Carew Tower. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone near one of these fine establishments.

justincredible
03-28-2008, 09:35 AM
For anyone near a Chic-Fil-A this morning, this is the last Friday of the free breakfast promotion they ran in March (in Cincinnati at least). Since it's the first Friday of the month that's not part of Lent, I finally got to partake.

Just finished by chicken biscuit from the Chic-Fil-A in the basement of Carew Tower. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone near one of these fine establishments.

Hmmm, I wish I had the time to run up to there.

WVRed
03-28-2008, 10:08 AM
You need to find a Chick-Fil-A that is opening. First 100 customers through the door get free Chick-Fil-A for a year.

They just demolished an old Ponderosa here in Vienna and are in the process of building a freestanding Chick-Fil-A restaurant. I will probably plan on trying to be one of the 100.

westofyou
03-28-2008, 10:10 AM
You need to find a Chick-Fil-A that is opening. First 100 customers through the door get free Chick-Fil-A for a year.

Do they give you a free defibrillator too?

cumberlandreds
03-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I like Chik-Fil-A breakfast. I've been stuck on them by going nearly every Saturday morning for last couple of months. That must have been Cincinnati only. I haven't seen any promotion like that in Northern Virginia.

REDblooded
03-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Mmmm.... I had a chicken bagel for breakfast this morning from the Fil-A

KronoRed
03-28-2008, 02:00 PM

Hmmm..clogged arteries.

WVRed
03-29-2008, 09:41 AM

At least it's not McDonalds.

westofyou
03-29-2008, 10:18 AM
At least it's not McDonalds.

Dog poo.. cat poo.. it's all the same.