PDA

View Full Version : Cueto's Reds debut WILL be televised (at least on DIRECTV)

realreds1
03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Cueto is supposed to make his Reds debut on Thursday against the Diamondbacks at 12:35. You might have noticed that FSN Ohio isn't televising the game. :confused:

But, according to DIRECTV's schedule, you can watch and listen as the Diamondbacks' broadcasting team calls the game: :beerme:

Channel 649, FSAZ, Diamondbacks @ Reds

Thank you, DIRECTV MLB sampling/freebie offer!

jmac
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Cueto is supposed to make his Reds debut on Thursday against the Diamondbacks at 12:35. You might have noticed that FSN Ohio isn't televising the game. :confused:

But, according to DIRECTV's schedule, you can watch and listen as the Diamondbacks' broadcasting team calls the game: :beerme:

Channel 649, FSAZ, Diamondbacks @ Reds

Thank you, DIRECTV MLB sampling/freebie offer!
I have been getting the MLB EI pack and when the reds didnt broadcast the game then the opposing team's broadcast was blacked out.
So it may be that way this week. Not for sure.

While I am at it, I am not a fan of these 12:35 games.
It is 11:35 start where I live and by time I get off work the game is either over or almost over.
I just wish they would make these maybe 2:00 games which would at least be 1:00 my time. I know I am speaking merely to help me out while others may like it. Just thought I would throw that in there.

At least if they dont change the times of the Business man's special, it would be nice if FSN would televise them some. That way I could record it.

realreds1
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Let's all hope for the best! At least baseball's back.

Blue
03-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah I don't really see the point of afternoon games on non-holidays, except on Sunday. The park is even more empty than usual, I can't see how those games are beneficial, but they must be.

AccordinglyReds
03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah I don't really see the point of afternoon games on non-holidays, except on Sunday. The park is even more empty than usual, I can't see how those games are beneficial, but they must be.

Also served for traveling purposes. Instead of a 7:10 game, the team gets out on their plane nearly 7 hours before when traveling to another city.

James B.
03-30-2008, 10:36 PM
If the Reds are cosidered your "home team", then it will be blacked out on Wednesday.

justincredible
03-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Looks like I will have to take an extended lunch and catch the first part of the game. I definitely don't want to miss Cueto's debut and I don't have DirecTV.