PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Minor League Game Roundups- Start 4/10

Doc. Scott
04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Just so everyone's aware, the weekly minor-league game roundups that I did the last couple of seasons on my blog (www.redsandblues.com) are moving to this forum for 2008. Since the season starts Thursday April 3rd for the Reds' top four minor-league affiliates, you can expect the first weekly report to be posted here on April 10th (covering games from the 3rd through the 9th).

These reports are meant to be a rolling game-by-game report that will let you know how each team is doing and highlight strong (or weak) individual performances. I'll also summarize transactions and standings and link interesting articles that pop up from time to time.

Just thought I'd let everyone know what the plan was. The goal is to put something together that lets interested parties get something of a one-stop newsblast on the organization- this way you don't have to scour the web or this forum every single day if you don't have the bandwidth to do so.

These reports quickly became my favorite part of baseball blogging these past few years and I hope everyone here enjoys them this season as well.

kheidg-
04-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks Doc, I'm looking forward to them

medford
04-01-2008, 05:12 PM
thanks for doing this, looking forward to them

camisadelgolf
04-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm looking forward to them, as well, Doc. I can't wait.