PDA

View Full Version : The Cutler- C Trent chat every morning

BUTLER REDSFAN
04-07-2008, 03:52 PM
I like to listen to Reds chat and info but for me there is almost something painful about listening to these two in the morning. The conversation always sounds very forced. C Trent sounds like he literally just got up and I cant make out what he is saying half the time. The phoneline quality seems poor and I hate to say it but C Trent breathes into the phone so loud and hard it sounds like Darth Vader is being interviewed.

big boy
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Agreed...they seem to be improving.

Side note...last week, C. Trent attributed Arroyo's bad season in 2007 to bad luck.

Brian
04-08-2008, 03:22 PM
C Trent really doesn't sound comfortable on the air. I've noticed that several times, not just on Cutler's show.

hokie94
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I have to agree with this point. I have to change the channel when these two are on. CTrent is so nasally and a heavy breather - makes it unlistenable.

CTrent must have some pull at the station cause Cutler tries to kiss his butt at every opportunity.

gedred69
04-09-2008, 02:45 PM
I have to agree with this point. I have to change the channel when these two are on. CTrent is so nasally and a heavy breather - makes it unlistenable.

CTrent must have some pull at the station cause Cutler tries to kiss his butt at every opportunity.

I think there is a perception in the Cincinnati Media that C. Trent is a good connection to young adult and teen fans rather than the more veteran members of the local media. Remember last year when it was his turn to be on during the game with Marty and whoever? They really schmoozed up to him as well.