PDA

View Full Version : Keep your fingers crossed

Joseph
04-07-2008, 11:01 PM
I won't ask for anything as serious as prayers, but those of you who cross your fingers please do so.

My wife interviewed with Cincinnati Children's Hospital on Opening Day last week for a job. It's one she's had her eye on for some time and if she gets it, we'll FINALLY get to move up there.

Supposed to hear something this week, one of the 7 she interviewed with said, so keep em crossed if you would.

Thanks all.

goreds2
04-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I won't ask for anything as serious as prayers, but those of you who cross your fingers please do so.

My wife interviewed with Cincinnati Children's Hospital on Opening Day last week for a job. It's one she's had her eye on for some time and if she gets it, we'll FINALLY get to move up there.

Supposed to hear something this week, one of the 7 she interviewed with said, so keep em crossed if you would.

Thanks all.

Good luck. I have always wanted to live in the CINCY area.

rotnoid
04-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Consider them crossed. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Highlifeman21
04-08-2008, 04:52 PM
GL

Hope she gets the gig!

camisadelgolf
04-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Good luck to you guys. If you're anything like me, you've done more than enough to help prepare her for working with sick people.

Cyclone792
04-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Good luck, Joseph.

What kind of gig at Cincy Children's is your wife applying for? Nursing or some other type of position?

Joseph
04-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Actually its in the finance side of things, managing grants and such the hospital takes in.

Thanks for the kind wishes all, we're still waiting, fingers crossed. We both really wish they'd give a specific day instead of 'sometime next week', but we'll survive I think.

Chip R
04-09-2008, 09:54 AM
She told them that you know Raisor, right? Cause I think if she'd have done that, you'd be house hunting here right now, my friend.

Joseph
04-15-2008, 10:51 AM
She did not mention that, but I will tell her to let them know that. The decision [from them] was delayed another week because they were unable to get the last candidate in for an interview when originally thought.

Personally I think if you're late for an interview, you stand no chance.

Anyway, she's supposed to know late this week or early next now, so keep em crossed folks.