PDA

View Full Version : Reds Indians Series 5/16 thru 5/18 tickets

redsmetz
04-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Hey folks, we purchased the Power Pack to get Opening Day tickets, one of the series we had to buy was the Cleveland Indians series in mid-May (Friday 5/16 7:10 pm, Saturday 5/17 3:55 pm and Sunday 5/18 1:15 pm). We knew we couldn't make that series because our younger daughter is graduating from college that weekend.

We have three seats for each night in Section 531 Row U. My cost, after all the add-ons from the Ticketmaster (or whoever it is now) was $25.00 per ticket and I thought I'd see if anyone wanted any of the games or the whole series here first before I put them on line for sale.

As with the other note, please PM if you're interested. The tickets can be picked up at my office in Winton Place or I can send them to whoever buys them.

Good group of tickets for a weekend series that will most likely sell out - good opportunity for someone who would like to come in from out of town for a series (I suggested to my wife that we make our house available since we'd be out of town, but I just got an icy glare :eek:) (just kidding, in case my son reads this!)

redsmetz
04-16-2008, 07:47 AM
By the way, if anyone's interested in these, you can pay through my PayPal account, if that helps. Or I can list them in my store on ecrater.com and you can pay with Google Checkout.

redsmetz
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
I just thought I'd bump this up - I've still got these tickets since I'll be out of town.

redsmetz
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm still looking for takers for these tickets. I still have all three games, three tickets each. They cost me (after all the stuff they add on) about $24.00, but I'll take $20.00 each for them. Sorry to keep bumping this, but I bought the Power Pack and figured I'd have no problem selling these. Apparently I was mistaken.

PM if you're interested. I'd greatly appreciate it.

rotnoid
05-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Can't help you there, Redsmetz, I've got the Power Pack too.

While we're on the subject, I've got 2 tickets to all three Red Sox games (sec 410 row P) that I can't use (in a wedding that weekend in Canton). I'll sell them at face value to any zoners that are interested. PM me if you want.

fearofpopvol1
05-13-2008, 02:39 PM
You may want to try Stubhub or a 3 day auction on eBay.