PDA

View Full Version : Memorabilia Question

GoReds33
04-15-2008, 09:16 PM
I have a friend who has a ticket stub, program, and newspaper from when Pete hit 4,192. I told them that I didn't know what the prices on them were, but that I'd try to find out. I couldn't find an awnser anywhere else. Does anybody have a clue what they might be worth? I don't think it would be much though.

If any ORG members see this, and may know, please PM me. Thanks.

TheBigLebowski
04-15-2008, 09:18 PM
There's no such thing as a "price" for memorabilia like that. The market dictates. It's all about what someone is willing to pay.

I will say this - if he put those items on EBay I would definitely bid.

bounty37h
04-16-2008, 10:33 AM
This is just a guess on my part, but I have been collecting mem for 16 years....I would guess the "package" would prob bring @ $20-$30, and then it would have to really be a fan. It was during an era where mem was hot, and people were grabbing it up to save as an investment, but there was also an abundance of stuff made, so the market is overflooded from that time period in the game, even though there were some great moments. Best of luck to him though, they are some neat items (I have a program and paper, as well as few other items from then, but not the ticket stub, which may help drive the money he can get up a little bit.