PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays and baseball

vaticanplum
04-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Lesson learned: hold your kids back, everybody!

http://www.slate.com/id/2188866/

This is one of those articles where my chain of reaction is: oooooohhhhhhhhh [light bulb]. Followed by the thought: someone got paid to research this?

Red in Chicago
04-17-2008, 04:04 PM
i guess i should have been in the nba or nfl since i was born in january..but, i actually hate both basketball and football...sigh

Chip R
04-17-2008, 04:20 PM
The Boys of Late Summer...Or How To Keep Warm In December. :cool:

BuckeyeRedleg
04-18-2008, 04:14 PM
My wife, family, and neighbors marvel at the ridiculous coordination of our two-year old son, Joshua. He dribbles a basketball without stopping for minutes at a time. He shoots and routinely makes it on a hoop lowered to 7 feet. He runs through the house dribbling the ball with his feet and his hands. He punts the ball up in the air and catches it. He punts the ball off the wall intentionally and catches it or punts it again. He can throw a tennis ball with accuracy nearly as far as his 7-year old brother. Just last week he began riding a bicycle, with training wheels.

All that and he has an August birthday.

RedlegJake
04-18-2008, 04:24 PM
My wife, family, and neighbors marvel at the ridiculous coordination of our two-year old son, Joshua. He dribbles a basketball without stopping for minutes at a time. He shoots and routinely makes it on a hoop lowered to 7 feet. He runs through the house dribbling the ball with his feet and his hands. He punts the ball up in the air and catches it. He punts the ball off the wall intentionally and catches it or punts it again. He can throw a tennis ball with accuracy nearly as far as his 7-year old brother. Just last week he began riding a bicycle, with training wheels.

All that and he has an August birthday.

Get him an agent now. He can take Castro's place.