PDA

View Full Version : NEW need help.

bgwilly31
04-18-2008, 04:33 PM
So heres my team.

I was rushed into a draft. Didnt have any time to research how fantasy baseball works. Scoring wise. So i doubt my team is very good. I need your help to move some players.

However i did get 1st pick so maybe my team might have some potential.
Our league is should be just regular scoring on ESPN.com

Heres my team.

STARTERS

C Kenji Johjima SEA C
1B Albert Pujols StL 1B
2B Brandon PhillipsCin 2B
3B Alex Rodriguez3B NYY
SS Micheal YoungTex SS
OF Vladimier GuerreroLAA OF
OF Jeremy HermidaFla OF
OF Raul Ibanez Sea OF
UTIL Aron Hill Tor 2B

BENCH
Tori Hunter LAA OF
Jason Bay Pit OF
Adrian Gonzalez SD1B
Brad Hawpe Col OF
Edgar Renteria Det SS
Adruw Jones LaD OF
Edwin encarnarcion Cin 3B
Johnny Damon NYY OF DH
Frank Thomas Tor DH
DL-----Emtpy (im not sure what this is.)

PITCHERS
P Aaron Harang Cin SP
P Roy Halladay Tor SP
P Tom Linecum SF SP
SP Rich Hill ChC SP
SP Ian Snell Pit SP
RP Takashi Saito LaD RP
RP Francisco Cordero Cin RP

Its an 8 team league.

I appreciate any help.

Im basically just letting the team go at the moment and hoping for the best. Im not exactly sure when i should even move people around if at all.

Stephenk29
04-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Well Hermida and Hill should find your bench for Hawpe and Hunter. I'd try and pick up some starting pitching. Your offense is rather stacked. DL is disabled list.

TeamSelig
04-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Might want to put Adrian Gonzalez in the lineup too somewhere.

- Drop Frank Thomas (he was released by the Blue Jays)
- Drop Andruw Jones... probably better alternatives out there

I'd pick up two pitchers. Who do you have available?

cumberlandreds
04-25-2008, 01:37 PM
I would pick up a backup catcher. Catcher's are rested more than any other starters and get hurt more than any other position. I would replace Hill at the utilty spot with just about anyone else you have on the bench except Andrew Jones. I would play Hunter or Bay over Hermidia. I'm in a Yahoo league so this may different, but the DL spot is so you can put someone there when they are actually DL'd and you can pick up someone else while they are on the DL. Example I have Rich Harden on the DL and I picked up Volquez. When or if Harden comes off the DL I will have to decide to keep him,drop him or drop someone else. Hope this helps. Good luck!

NatiRedGals
05-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Yep i traded to get a backup catcher my two Catchers r Joe Maur and Victor Martinez and like cumberland said they take alot more rests then most position players