PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed: Baseball "Date"....

wheels
04-20-2008, 01:35 AM
So there's this girl.

I was good friends with her brother during the early oughts. We'd go out drinking amongst friends and his sister would show up. Never had much time to talk to her ( a twenty something Wheels was a little more frenetic than he is now...Seriously), and she ended up moving to Colorado, she got married and all of that.

Ran into her a few months ago. She was getting over a divorce, I was still hinky about meeting new women because of a failed relationship, etc. We did talk, and I found out we pretty much dig all of the same stuff...Bands, and she's a huge Baseball fan. We exchanged numbers a few weeks ago, but I never called her (I'm far too modern to actually call a chick...Or you can call me chicken).

I ran into her tonight and mentioned that I was gonna drive down to Cincy and catch a game. Her response "Really!?" ( as she kinda clasped her hands together, and I could tell she wanted me to ask her to go) so I asked her to go and she emphatically agreed.

In all of my years, I've never had a girl almost ask me to take her to a game......My question is, how do I actually....ACT?

There's a chance that I can fall into the friend zone. I'm not diametrically opposed to the notion, but I am a batchelor that likes women. She's not into anything serious because of her recent divorce, and I'm totally afraid of commitment at this point because of past relationships, but this situation is brimming with possibilities to say the least. Mutual interests and such is a big deal, dig? Or am I just sooo alien to actually meeting a female that's into the same stuff that I might be reading into it the possiblity of "things"? Or it could actually be something more permanent, and that's the source of my trepidation?

So how do I act?

I figure things are natural, and I'm never nervous around her because I can pretty much say what I want and she LAUGHS at EVERYTHING I say.

Could it be that she digs me, or is it that I'm just this big baffoon that she finds amusing enough to spend time with?

What types of seats would be appropriate? Diamond seats would be overdoing it, but I also don't think she's a bleacher type of girl.

I need help, fellow Baseball fans.

By 11 a.m. tomorrow would be optimal.

Either way, it's really cool having conversations with her, and we're gonna have a good time. It's just the after part that I wonder about.

wheels
04-20-2008, 01:38 AM
Oh yeah, and there's that hour and a half drive thing. Maybe we don't know each other well enough for a road trip.

I know she'll dig the music, but the XM Baseball channel could a little too much.

04-20-2008, 01:47 AM
Dude, just quit fretting over it and have fun. Act pretty much like you act and you'll be fine.

Just be ready for the Kiss Cam.

WMR
04-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Get those seats down the baseline. They're not too expensive, and they really make a good impression with a girl on a date. You can almost always get ones super-close.

Yeah, just act normal, like 919191 says. If she's feeling you, she'll make it apparent.

Does she like to have a few drinks? That could help with the "feeling out" process.

redsrule2500
04-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Just be ready for the Kiss Cam.

haha way to freak him out :thumbup:

Johnny Footstool
04-20-2008, 02:25 AM
OK, the first thing you should do is panic. Absolutely panic. Call her four or five times tonight, and leave a nice, poetic message each time. Or quote a Bible verse.

For the game, wear a crazy, purple, pin-striped zoot suit with a Reds had and cleats. Ask her to drive, then complain about her driving. When you get to the game, pretend that you forgot the tickets and make her buy you tickets at the gate. And beer. And a t-shirt.

OR...

Just keep doing what you do. Be yourself. The girl likes you, regardless of what she and you have been through in terms of past relationships. Don't go all haywire worrying about whether she just thinks of you as a friend, etc. Honestly, she's probably wondering the same thing about you. Tell her you like her, and you want to spend more time with her. See what she says.

Caveat Emperor
04-20-2008, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah, and there's that hour and a half drive thing. Maybe we don't know each other well enough for a road trip.

Throw the iPod on shuffle (you both like the same types of music, so that should be good) and just roll. The situation is a positive if you look at it from a certain point of view -- you can do all the preliminary "getting to know you" stuff on the drive. It sounds like she digs you, so just act naturally and try to have fun.

For tickets, I'd try to get lower-level seats -- you don't have to get big-buck tickets, but I'd splurge just a bit. Do what WMR says and go for something down one of the base lines. It's not like you won't enjoy sitting close to the action anyway.

On the drive, see if she wants to eat beforehand or if she'd rather just grab something at the game. Have an idea of where you'd go if she says she wants to eat beforehand.

Your mileage may vary on this list suggestion, but the one time I did a baseball date, I also bought the girl a Reds hat to wear to the game. It was a cheapo adjustable-back hat that I bought the night before at Meijer for $5, but she thought it was really awesome since she didn't have any Reds stuff to wear (and wasn't from Cincy originally).

Good luck, and have fun!

Redsfaithful
04-20-2008, 04:08 AM
because I can pretty much say what I want and she LAUGHS at EVERYTHING I say.

If this is true then she obviously is into you. Like no doubt about it.

Not even mentioning this:

Her response "Really!?" ( as she kinda clasped her hands together, and I could tell she wanted me to ask her to go)

Which just reinforces it further.

Don't go cheap on the tickets, but she sounds like she's going to enjoy whatever, so I wouldn't stress too much on that either. If you can afford scout seats then go nuts, but anything in the lower level infield works.

Have a good time man, stuff like this is always fun.

wheels
04-20-2008, 06:32 AM
I bought the tickets before I crashed last night. Lower level club, section 123.

I'm not as freaked out as my original post made it seem (I'm not drunk anymore), but this is definitely a first. A woman that digs Baseball and The Dirtbombs.

She's a Rockies fan, but it could be worse in that department. Ohhh...And she's a drinker alright. When she lived in Denver she co-wrote/owned a magazine called "Modern Drunkard". I was shocked to learn this because she's very lady like and classy.

This is gonna be a riot. I'll let you folks know how it goes.

Yachtzee
04-20-2008, 09:14 AM
I bought the tickets before I crashed last night. Lower level club, section 123.

I'm not as freaked out as my original post made it seem (I'm not drunk anymore), but this is definitely a first. A woman that digs Baseball and The Dirtbombs.

She's a Rockies fan, but it could be worse in that department. Ohhh...And she's a drinker alright. When she lived in Denver she co-wrote/owned a magazine called "Modern Drunkard". I was shocked to learn this because she's very lady like and classy.

This is gonna be a riot. I'll let you folks know how it goes.

Whatever you do, don't turn the radio to WLW on the ride down or ride back. You want your first "baseball date" to be a positive experience. Even if you like WLW, you don't want her to start going off on something Tracy Jones or Paul Daugherty or Lance or Alan Cutler or some crazy caller just said.

KittyDuran
04-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Good luck, Wheels... I'll be rooting for you in the Sun Deck! Remember... a kiss on the hand is quite continental...;)

It's seems you'll have much better luck than my baseball game dates (which unfortunately were blind dates). The matchmakers didn't tell them that I loved baseball (they probably said that I enjoyed going to the games :rolleyes:) and when I opened my mouth at the games I knew more than they did. Nothing worse than trying to make out afterwards with a man with a blown ego... which wasn't the only thing deflated. :p: Never got any call backs. :(

wheels
04-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Good luck, Wheels... I'll be rooting for you in the Sun Deck! Remember... a kiss on the hand is quite continental...;)

It's seems you'll have much better luck than my baseball game dates (which unfortunately were blind dates). The matchmakers didn't tell them that I loved baseball (they probably said that I enjoyed going to the games :rolleyes:) and when I opened my mouth at the games I knew more than they did. Nothing worse than trying to make out afterwards with a man with a blown ego... which wasn't the only thing deflated. :p: Never got any call backs. :(

You're too much Woman for them, Kitty.

I'm so picky these days that predictable disappointments have almost become comfortable in some way.

It's like if the Reds actually made the playoffs again....Would we really remember how to deal with it?

I know this. Today may not be 1990, but it sure as heck won't be 1991, or 2001 or 1982.

I'd settle for 1987 and be very happy.

Chip R
04-20-2008, 10:22 AM
OK, the first thing you should do is panic. Absolutely panic. Call her four or five times tonight, and leave a nice, poetic message each time. Or quote a Bible verse.

For the game, wear a crazy, purple, pin-striped zoot suit with a Reds had and cleats. Ask her to drive, then complain about her driving. When you get to the game, pretend that you forgot the tickets and make her buy you tickets at the gate. And beer. And a t-shirt.

Can't...stop...laughing. :lol:

I don't know if you're still arond but talk to her about the game at the game. If she likes baseball and knows what is going on, she'll like the fact that you respect her knowledge of the game.

RFS62
04-20-2008, 10:33 AM

That is awesome.

Wheels, you just have to relax and be yourself. Don't change a single thing.

If she digs you exactly as you are, that's a beautiful thing. If she doesn't, so what? Still be yourself.

If you are looking for a relationship, with her or anyone else, you have to be yourself for it to work.

If you make a bunch of changes to match up with what you think someone else wants to see, it won't last.

She has to be able to be herself, and so do you, for it to work.

Relax and enjoy it.

paintmered
04-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Consider diving into the subtleties of sabermetric analysis. Where possible, include calculus.

SunDeck
04-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Three words, Wheels.

Bring. Your. Glove.

Nothing turns on the ladies like a man who can fend off the foul ball.

This works especially well if you get to your seats and realize there is not a chance in hell that a ball will come your way. In that case, play it cool. Keep the glove on the entire game.

SteelSD
04-20-2008, 11:03 AM
So how do I act?

As always, bud, I'm here to help. My suggestions:

1. Talk about Raisor constantly. Start most of your sentences with, "Well, if Phil were here..." This will reinforce that you have a positive male role model in your life. Men with positive male role models are viewed as stable.

2. Make sure that if she comments on the game, you correct her. Then turn to the random dude next to you and whisper, "Can you believe this chick??" This will protect your alpha-male sports fan status. Chicks dig alpha males!

3. When a player swings through a fastball, say something witty like, "He ain't gonna hit that, but speaking of 'hitting it'- let's talk about what we'll be doing after the game!" She will then feel both desired and wanted.

4. Every once in a while during the game, mutter the words "Y'know, when I was in the pen..." and don't follow up. This will give you an aura of mystery and project you as a potential "bad boy". Both are attractive to females.

5. Cologne? Sex Panther, baby! And don't just dab a couple drops on. Bathe in it. Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression!!

6. When something good happens during the game, loudly exclaim "If only my kids were here to see that!!!" She will then understand that you are a mature individual capable of providing for a family.

7. If you catch a foul ball, look her straight in the eye and state, "I'll bet your ex-husband couldn't do THAT!!" It's imperative that she knows you are far and away a better choice as a potential mate.

8. Stare at her breasts when she's speaking to you. Make sure she knows that you appreciate her inner beauty. Asking whether or not she's wearing a wonder bra is optional.

Oh, I'm sure I've got more advice hidden somewhere.;)

Seriously, man. Just be yourself. It got you this far, didn't it?

Yachtzee
04-20-2008, 11:09 AM

1. Talk about Raisor constantly. Start most of your sentences with, "Well, if Phil were here..." This will reinforce that you have a positive male role model in your life. Men with positive male role models are viewed as stable.

2. Make sure that if she comments on the game, you correct her. Then turn to the random dude next to you and whisper, "Can you believe this chick??" This will protect your alpha-male sports fan status. Chicks dig alpha males!

3. When a player swings through a fastball, say something witty like, "He ain't gonna hit that, but speaking of 'hitting it'- let's talk about what we'll be doing after the game!" She will then feel both desired and wanted.

4. Every once in a while during the game, mutter the words "Y'know, when I was in the pen..." and don't follow up. This will give you an aura of mystery and project you as a potential "bad boy". Both are attractive to females.

5. Cologne? Sex Panther, baby! And don't just dab a couple drops on. Bathe in it. Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression!!

6. When something good happens during the game, loudly exclaim "If only my kids were here to see that!!!" She will then understand that you are a mature individual capable of providing for a family.

7. If you catch a foul ball, look her straight in the eye and state, "I'll bet your ex-husband couldn't do THAT!!" It's imperative that she knows you are far and away a better choice as a potential mate.

8. Stare at her breasts when she's speaking to you. Make sure she knows that you appreciate her inner beauty. Asking whether or not she's wearing a wonder bra is optional.

Get there early for BP and fielding practice. Take her down to the field level and, point at her and start yelling to the guys warming up in the outfield, "Hey, will you toss us a ball if she flashes?"

Red in Chicago
04-20-2008, 11:40 AM
There's a certain topic discussed in the movie "There's Something About Mary" that every guy should do before a date. Do that, and you will be much less stressed out;)

Dom Heffner
04-20-2008, 11:56 AM
RIC, knowing you, I'd think you have rules to "cover yourself" in regards to that topic.

And Wheels, don't even think about following that rule. You aren't 16. :)

04-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Three words, Wheels.

Bring. Your. Glove.

Nothing turns on the ladies like a man who can fend off the foul ball.

This works especially well if you get to your seats and realize there is not a chance in hell that a ball will come your way. In that case, play it cool. Keep the glove on the entire game.

Just don't shriek and dive under the seat if a ball comes your way.

I hope she isn't an RZ member and is reading this right now.....

KittyDuran
04-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Here at the game...I think I see Wheels... but it looks like they came with a couple? And he lost some weight (if that's him).

HumnHilghtFreel
04-20-2008, 01:52 PM

You should have a career writing an advice column!

LoganBuck
04-20-2008, 02:47 PM
You could ask her to wear one of those BraFlask hidden beverage garments. Chicks dig guys who think about stuff like that. Fill it with MD 20-20, nobody likes the cheap stuff.

Chip R
04-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Could this be the next "Girls are Evil" thread? Raisor ended up getting married after posting that. Just sayin'. ;)

Caveat Emperor
04-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Could this be the next "Girls are Evil" thread? Raisor ended up getting married after posting that. Just sayin'. ;)

Well, girls ARE evil.

wheels
04-20-2008, 06:54 PM
We didn't go with another couple, but we were sitting near a couple. Good eyes Kitty.

Let's start by saying that she knows about OPS. I'm not using innuendo here or anything. I seriously didn't have to explain anything. During the ride down, out of nowhere she said "Why does Baker keep batting Patterson leadoff?". I almost choked on my coffee.

We spent lots of time walking around the park because she'd never been there, only to Riverfront. Once again, her idea. Maybe the drizzle had something to do with that too.

She's got a quiet demeanor, but talks more than you think, and is as lowbrow as any woman I've met (that nets her lots of points on my scale). She's not a beer drinker, so she let me drink as much as I wanted and drove home.

There was some other stuff I can't really discuss on this forum. I guess she wants to hang out more often now.

Ugh. There goes more of my spare time.:p:

HumnHilghtFreel
04-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Good to hear it went well, Wheels!

No purple pinstripe suit though?

Falls City Beer
04-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Talk about sex constantly and fart a lot.

wheels
04-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Talk about sex constantly and fart a lot.

Duh.....That's my schtick.

KittyDuran
04-20-2008, 07:35 PM
We didn't go with another couple, but we were sitting near a couple. Good eyes Kitty.

Let's start by saying that she knows about OPS. I'm not using innuendo here or anything. I seriously didn't have to explain anything. During the ride down, out of nowhere she said "Why does Baker keep batting Patterson leadoff?". I almost choked on my coffee.

We spent lots of time walking around the park because she'd never been there, only to Riverfront. Once again, her idea. Maybe the drizzle had something to do with that too.

She's got a quiet demeanor, but talks more than you think, and is as lowbrow as any woman I've met (that nets her lots of points on my scale). She's not a beer drinker, so she let me drink as much as I wanted and drove home.

There was some other stuff I can't really discuss on this forum. I guess she wants to hang out more often now.

Ugh. There goes more of my spare time.:p:OK... I'll narrow it down a bit (there were a few couples in that section) - was she a blonde or brunette? :confused:

redsmetz
04-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Wheels, my wife was a baseball fan, grew up a Cardinals fan. She's now a converted to being a Reds fan, but it still irks her when folks ask her if I made her a baseball fan. I mean, she played fast pitch softball for eight years - I'd never even seen such a thing until we were engaged. One of our dates, one time, was going to see the Cincinnati Suds at Ross Park in St. Bernard. Now that's love.

And now we've raised three baseball fans, although my younger daughter insists on being a Cardinals and Red Sox fan. Oh well, you can't get it alright. But my son still texts me during the game, like today when he wrote "Paul Bako?" after he homered. And my oldest daughter still takes off Opening Day and tells me we'll go down and scrounge for tickets. That's what happens when you date a lady who knows baseball - you add to the fan base.

But maybe I'm getting ahead of things for you....

KittyDuran
04-20-2008, 07:37 PM
But maybe I'm getting ahead of things for you....hmmm... just a bit...:D

IslandRed
04-20-2008, 07:45 PM

Ugh. There goes more of my spare time.:p:

(Fourth-grader singsong voice)

Wheels has got a girlfriend, Wheels has got a girlfriend...

(/Fourth-grader singsong voice)

Seriously, women who love sports are awesome. I took the precaution of marrying one myself.

Caveat Emperor
04-20-2008, 07:55 PM
There was some other stuff I can't really discuss on this forum.

Why would you talk about Rep Points with her? :)

Glad the date went well!

wheels
04-20-2008, 08:12 PM
OK... I'll narrow it down a bit (there were a few couples in that section) - was she a blonde or brunette? :confused:

She's got bobbed dark brown hair and she's really short.

SunDeck
04-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Let's start by saying that she knows about OPS. I'm not using innuendo here or anything. I seriously didn't have to explain anything. During the ride down, out of nowhere she said "Why does Baker keep batting Patterson leadoff?". I almost choked on my coffee...

She's not a beer drinker, so she let me drink as much as I wanted and drove home.

I'd be talking Long Term Contract, bub.

RedsManRick
04-20-2008, 09:36 PM
I'd be talking Long Term Contract, bub.

That is the new fad -- lock her up long term early. Though I'd sneak in a few years of teams options if you can.

SteelSD
04-20-2008, 10:28 PM

Heh. My carefully crafted plans, when followed to the letter, always work.:cool:

She's not a beer drinker, so she let me drink as much as I wanted and drove home.

You have no idea the irony. I actually almost added, "While at the game, drink at least ten 16-ounce beers and then demand that she drive home." In fact, I had the words typed and then deleted them.

Seriously, bud, if a girl offers to let you drink all you want and then drives you home, she was already a lot more into you than you thought she might be.

You got to do something that never...and I mean NEVER...would work out if the girl had any questions about you.

George Anderson
04-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Next time on your way home be sure to play side one of the Led Zeppelin IV album. ;)

wheels
04-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Heh. My carefully crafted plans, when followed to the letter, always work.:cool:

You have no idea the irony. I actually almost added, "While at the game, drink at least ten 16-ounce beers and then demand that she drive home." In fact, I had the words typed and then deleted them.

Seriously, bud, if a girl offers to let you drink all you want and then drives you home, she was already a lot more into you than you thought she might be.

You got to do something that never...and I mean NEVER...would work out if the girl had any questions about you.

I didn't get uber drunk or anything. Maybe like four beers or something.

She just offered to drive home because I bought the tickets and dui's are bad things.

I don't wanna blow this up into anything it isn't, seeing as how she's recently divorced and all. It was fun, but I think casual is the way to go right now. I don't wanna scare away a beautiful little baby that's ready to party (really bad Swingers reference, natch.).:beerme:

cincinnati chili
04-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Nice work, all. Some funny stuff on here to clear out the sinuses.

Kitty, what do you mean you couldn't spot him? You couldn't spot the guy in the purple zoot suit?

Caveat Emperor
04-20-2008, 10:54 PM
That is the new fad -- lock her up long term early. Though I'd sneak in a few years of teams options if you can.

Better than having arbitration hearings...you'll never win those.

Chip R
04-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I don't wanna blow this up into anything it isn't, seeing as how she's recently divorced and all. It was fun, but I think casual is the way to go right now. I don't wanna scare away a beautiful little baby that's ready to party (really bad Swingers reference, natch.).:beerme:

Y'know, the present Mrs. Raisor was just a friend of the girl Raisor had the hots for. You, or anyone in the world for that matter, could do a whole lot worse than following Raisor's example.

OldRightHander
04-21-2008, 08:20 AM
It's seems you'll have much better luck than my baseball game dates (which unfortunately were blind dates). (

So you were having to describe all the action on the field...or was the dog always getting in the way?

RFS62
04-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Nice work, all. Some funny stuff on here to clear out the sinuses.

Kitty, what do you mean you couldn't spot him? You couldn't spot the guy in the purple zoot suit?

You'd be surprised how many people wear zoot suits in GAB these days.

KittyDuran
04-21-2008, 09:03 AM
So you were having to describe all the action on the field...or was the dog always getting in the way?Yeah, the majority were dogs... oh, you mean seeing eye dog? :D

IslandRed
04-21-2008, 09:20 AM
So you were having to describe all the action on the field...or was the dog always getting in the way?

Chuckle... that's how one of my buddies used to razz the umpires. "No! When the dog barks twice, it's a strike!"

HeatherC1212
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm glad the date went well! :)

And being a single girl living here in Cincy who loves sports (mainly football and baseball along with the 'girly' sports of gymnastics and skating), I'm wondering where all the great single guys are who also like sports and aren't total idiots because they sure don't live near me, LOL :lol:

redsmetz
04-21-2008, 11:04 AM

And being a single girl living here in Cincy who loves sports (mainly football and baseball along with the 'girly' sports of gymnastics and skating), I'm wondering where all the great single guys are who also like sports and aren't total idiots because they sure don't live near me, LOL :lol:

And you're asking on Redszone about guys who like sports and aren't total idiots? :D

Chip R
04-21-2008, 11:08 AM
And you're asking on Redszone about guys who like sports and aren't total idiots? :D

Newbies. :lol:

Yachtzee
04-21-2008, 12:04 PM

Sounds like a job for Redszone Dating Game!

Falls City Beer
04-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Is it okay to pee with the door open on a first date?

OnBaseMachine
04-21-2008, 12:21 PM

Yes. But dropping a deuce with the door open is off limits on the first date.

BRM
04-21-2008, 12:25 PM

Peeing with the door open implies you are doing it indoors. I usually whiz right next to the car. Doesn't really matter if the car door is open or not.

SteelSD
04-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Peeing with the door open implies you are doing it indoors. I usually whiz right next to the car. Doesn't really matter if the car door is open or not.

It sure as heck matters if you're not peeing away from the car...

BRM
04-21-2008, 12:30 PM
It sure as heck matters if you're not peeing away from the car...

Good point. One should always pee away from the car. Just aim for one of the rear tires and you should be good.

Heath
04-21-2008, 12:33 PM

Be careful around here with your 'classified ad'. You might be getting more PM's than you hoped for.......

:D

HeatherC1212
04-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Oh believe me, I wasn't looking for a date here with my last post! I'm not that much of a newbie and I thought the 'idiot' comment clarified my point, LOL :lol:

Roy Tucker
04-21-2008, 01:37 PM
My first date with the current Mrs. Tucker was a Reds game.

Just sayin' ;)

wheels
04-21-2008, 09:32 PM
My first date with the current Mrs. Tucker was a Reds game.

Just sayin' ;)

That's scarin' me.

Ltlabner
04-22-2008, 11:11 AM
Wow.

I really don't remember all this angst when dating. Instead of 5 page internet threads it was more like, 'hey, you wanna grab a beer".

Silly me.

Edit: FCB's advice to constantly talk about sex and fart alot is, by far, the best advice in this entire thread. If she still wants to "hang out" you know you have a keeper.

SunDeck
04-22-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm wondering where all the great single guys are who also like sports and aren't total idiots because they sure don't live near me, LOL :lol:

Sorry Heather, but we're all pretty much idiots. And those who aren't are, well....faking it.

On the up side, once you learn to accept that you'll have your pickins.

Chip R
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Wow.

I really don't remember all this angst when dating. Instead of 5 page internet threads it was more like, 'hey, you wanna grab a beer".

Silly me.

Not everyone is a love machine like you.

HeatherC1212
04-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Sorry Heather, but we're all pretty much idiots. And those who aren't are, well....faking it.

On the up side, once you learn to accept that you'll have your pickins.

Keyword in my sentence.....'total'. Believe me, I'm well aware of most guys having idiotic tendancies, LOL :laugh:

Wheels-What's next for you and your date? Another Reds game? :)

Ltlabner
04-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Not everyone is a love machine like you.

That is true.

It's almost unfair to the competition.

Almost.

wheels
04-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Keyword in my sentence.....'total'. Believe me, I'm well aware of most guys having idiotic tendancies, LOL :laugh:

Wheels-What's next for you and your date? Another Reds game? :)

The Submarine Races at night by the banks of the beautiful Scioto River.:D

WMR
04-22-2008, 04:40 PM
That is true.

It's almost unfair to the competition.

Almost.

I hope you didn't write any of your women love letters. :eek:

pedro
04-22-2008, 06:48 PM
The Submarine Races at night by the banks of the beautiful Scioto River.:D

I found my thrill... on blueberry hill.

RedlegJake
04-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Good point. One should always pee away from the car. Just aim for one of the rear tires and you should be good.

Whichever tire is downwind...I did discover that ketchup is great for urine stains however:thumbup: