PDA

View Full Version : Other teams fans at GABP

BUTLER REDSFAN
04-20-2008, 11:46 AM
I went to the game yesterday--sat in section 112---section 113 was apparently full of Brewers fans--they were extremely loud,full of passion,they blabbed on literally the whole game. They were never profane or nasty but just were consistently loud--however they were making anti-Reds remarks the whole game---the usual "The Reds suck".. When Weathers came in one guy said "The game's over now" or the chant that killed me after Bill Hall's hit "Bill Hall wins game,Bill Hall wins game" over-over-over...and what kills me is that there was nothing you could say or do about it...They were right :(

smoke6
04-20-2008, 11:54 AM
I will say this since I am a Reds fan, A LOT of Reds fans are fair weather fans. There doesn't seem to be too many die hards around anymore. The same thing with the Bengals. Where I am, you never hear Who Dey or see Bengals stuff unless things are going well. In the Bengals case I think it's funny because I'm a Browns fan.

I thought things were going to turn around in Reds land this year with all the hype surrounding this team. It looks like that's all it was...HYPE.

TheOnlyRedsFan
04-20-2008, 01:44 PM
i was in section 110 yesterday. i remember seeing and hearing that group.

HeatherC1212
04-20-2008, 02:46 PM
I was way up in section 522 and I heard and saw them all the way up there. They were very obnoxious.