Joey Votto 1B
Edwin Encarnacion 3B
Paul Bako C
Aaron Harang P

I like this lineup alot. This should be interesting

forfreelin04
04-20-2008, 12:37 PM
I like this lineup alot. This should be interesting

I like it a little better because of the lefties in the middle and Kep batting behind Dunn. I still would flip Kep and Phillips though. I'm willing to tolerate Patterson in the leadoff spot for now. He's the only real base stealing threat outside of Phillips and each has a sub part OBP. Mine would look like.

Patterson
Kep
Dunn
Griffey
Phillips
Votto
Ede
Bako
Harang

My all time favorite lineup would be

Votto
Dunn
Kepp
Griffey
Phillips
Patterson
Ede
Harang
Bako

Hey, the pitcher switch to 8th as worked so far for the Brew Crew and St. Louis. If thats too left field for ya, just switch Harang and Bako back. Did I mention we love our lefties in Cincy?

mole44
04-20-2008, 01:08 PM
This would be my everyday lineup:

Kepp
Votto
Phillips
Jr
Dunn
EE
Hopper
Bako
Pitcher

Maybe mix in a few games of:

Hopper
Kepp
Phillips
Jr
Dunn
Votto
EE
Bako
Pitcher

All I know, is my "all-time favorite" lineup would have Patterson no where near it.

captainmorgan07
04-20-2008, 01:16 PM
i like this lineup alot phillips infront of griffey and kepp behind dunn provide good protection for both jr and dunn. Votto has had a hot bat hopefully he can keep it up. If dunn continues to get on base edwin and votto's rbi chances will continue to increase.

goreds2
04-20-2008, 01:34 PM
I like Dunn hitting 4th. Hitting Votto deep into the lineup is good right now.

CWRed
04-20-2008, 02:25 PM
This lineup is idotic because 2 of the worst OBP guys on the team are batting 1st and 2nd and the best hitter is hitting fifth. 'Nuff said. Dusty Baker has no clue and never will. 60 games into the year Corey Patterson will still be leading off some with his .289 OBP.:thumbdown