PDA

View Full Version : 25 years ago today (4/29)...after a 1 run loss to the Dodgers...



Matt700wlw
04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Cubs Manger, Lee Elia, goes off on Cubs fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqm0GMFFYI

This is the clean version - the other version is pretty easy to find :)

OldRightHander
04-29-2008, 07:06 PM
"85% of the world's working and the other 15% are out here."

Chip R
04-29-2008, 07:09 PM
"85% of the world's working and the other 15% are out here."


:lol: It's funny because it's true.