PDA

View Full Version : How ironic is it. . .

DTCromer
05-07-2008, 01:36 PM
. . .that the "elite" members of RedsZone cannot have anymore game threads because of their childish rants against each other and the team. All while some of us "common folk" have to beg just to be on their board.

redsfanmia
05-07-2008, 02:28 PM
. . .that the "elite" members of RedsZone cannot have anymore game threads because of their childish rants against each other and the team. All while some of us "common folk" have to beg just to be on their board.

Why beg to get on their board? Who cares?

big boy
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM

Agreeed...they love to bicker about the minutiae of baseball.

Degenerate39
05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Chat > Game thread

Just sayin'.

DTCromer
05-07-2008, 03:34 PM

I never said I cared. I was just pointing out the ironicity.

Chat > Game thread

Just sayin'.

Again, that's not my point.

Degenerate39
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Again, that's not my point.

I was just saying. The Gamethread is pretty overrated anyway but what are you gonna do. This is the mods decision and that's really all that matters right now.

44Magnum
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Having to be allowed access to a certain internet board is laughable. The admins of Redszone should be embarrassed and ashamed to take themselves so seriously!

jfleur87
05-07-2008, 03:49 PM
chat is much more interesting and the tirades and insults fly and is rather comical, and since it isn't saved into an archived forum, i guess thats ok then

Kingspoint
05-07-2008, 03:51 PM
It is sad.

Game threads gave people an opportunity to check out people's opinions about the game, the flow of the game, and plays of the game.

You can't log on and do that in Chat because Chat doesn't begin until you log on. Nothing is saved.

It's amazing that there are 10 million posts about everything other than what really matters.....the games, just because people are oversensitive and want to be the moral police of everyone else.

I've never seen anything in it that was offensive.