PDA

View Full Version : This is what is wrong with baseball (and all pro sports)



tommycash
05-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Agents are the supreme source for 80% of my disgust in pro sports today. The other 20% being drugs in sports (steroids included), the fact that most pro athletes can't manage money, and that the Reds can't seem to put it together. Here is a great link that shows how stupid and unprofessional agents are.
http://www.nj.com/mets/index.ssf/2008/05/breaking_news_delgados_agent_i.html

Blue
05-12-2008, 03:12 PM
I can hardly believe that. Thanks for the link. If Sloane had a conversation like that with a mainstream journalist, they'd just look at him crosseyed and never report it.