PDA

View Full Version : yankee stadium

Ahhhorsepoo
05-15-2008, 10:45 AM
So I am going to Yankee stadium to see our reds play the damn yanks in june.. sinc eit is the last year for the house that ruth built.. i can't miss it.. but I was wondering if there was anything i "had to see"?? and was wondering if they still had memorial park open before each home game..?!

Trackman20
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Go have a few rounds at the Yankee Tavern before the game.

Mutaman
05-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Go to the Court Deli on 161st and Walton, a few bocks east of the Stadium. Order Pastrami on a roll, it will melt in your mouth. The best Pastrami in the world. Get a few Knishes and some Dr Brown soda with that. You'll have to smuggle the soda into the Stadium.

beer at the game-- $10.00 for a warm Coors.

New York Redfan
05-15-2008, 02:04 PM
A great bar near the stadium is Billy's. It's usually packed and they play great music to get you pumped up for the game. I went before a Yankee-Red Sox game and saw plenty of Sox fans, so don't worry about getting a hard time. It is a little expensive though, around $7 for a bottle of Bud.

OSUredsFAN
05-15-2008, 05:47 PM
A great bar near the stadium is Billy's. It's usually packed and they play great music to get you pumped up for the game. I went before a Yankee-Red Sox game and saw plenty of Sox fans, so don't worry about getting a hard time. It is a little expensive though, around $7 for a bottle of Bud.

Damn, I thought Wrigleyville was expensive with $5 cans of beer.