PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else feeling as frustrated as the players are?

TheOnlyRedsFan
05-23-2008, 12:01 AM
I feel like throwing stuff at my TV. My girlfriend got me a stuff Reds bear last time we went down and I use it to throw at the TV when I dont like what's going on during the game.

This game tonight has been particularly frustrating to watch.

RiSK
05-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Frustrated? Yes. Violent? No.

jmac
05-23-2008, 12:05 AM
This game tonight has been particularly frustrating to watch.
This is one of many this season !

Redus
05-23-2008, 01:40 AM
The fans are MORE frustrated. They actually care about the team and dont have million dollar bank accounts so I'll say the fans are far more frustrated than the players.

ChatterRed
05-23-2008, 01:49 AM
I'm frustrated. I thought they were turning the corner when they won 6 in a row and now they've lost 4 in a row? What's the point? Unreal.

Very disappointed. I expected better.

RedR8R
05-23-2008, 07:03 AM
It's retarded how frustrated I am. During the win streak I was screaming from the rooftops that this team was back, but we all know that when the Reds leave to go out west they never pack their bats or their brains. It's often like watching a minor league team. I keep saying we're still in it because the division sucks and we're only 6 or 7 back, but eventually our suckiness will bury us in a hole so deep no light will penetrate the dark chasm. This team makes me sick to my stomach and the thought of Dusty as the manager makes me puke.

HeatherC1212
05-23-2008, 09:16 AM
We ALWAYS stink on the west coast. I'm surprised so many people are so upset about this week. I never had high expectations for this road trip due to the team's west coast history. I'll be happy if they came home 3-4 (or even 2-5 at this point) from this west coast trip and heck, I'm just happy we get all our west coast games out of the way early this year. This road trip is usually the one that kills the team but at least it's in May instead of July or August this year. :eek:

Hondo
05-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Atleast Josh Fogg "lowered" his ERA to 8.51

We must focus on the Positives

ChatterRed
05-23-2008, 11:54 AM
Atleast Josh Fogg "lowered" his ERA to 8.51

We must focus on the Positives
:thumbup::beerme: