PDA

View Full Version : 2008 College World Series Bracket Challenge

jmcclain19
05-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Baseball America is hosting their annual College World Series Bracket Challenge.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/college/postseason/bracket-challenge/2008/

It's free to enter - any college baseball fans feeling like trying their hand at some bracketology should give it a whirl.

I'm listed as JoshMcC on there - and my CWS 8 are Arizona, Pepperdine, Wichita State, Georgia, UNC, LSU, Rice and San Diego. With Georgia & Rice meeting in the final.

OnBaseMachine
05-27-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm listed as OnBaseMachine and my CWS 8 are: Miami, Louisville, Stanford, Florida State, North Carolina, UC-Irvine, Rice, and Arizona State.

I've got Arizona State beating Miami for the championship.

Kingspoint
05-27-2008, 05:57 PM
I'll take Arizona, not ASU.

OnBaseMachine
06-03-2008, 10:01 AM
I'm listed as OnBaseMachine and my CWS 8 are: Miami, Louisville, Stanford, Florida State, North Carolina, UC-Irvine, Rice, and Arizona State.

I've got Arizona State beating Miami for the championship.

Well, seven of my eight teams made it to the Super Regionals. Louisville is the only team I missed.

DTCromer
06-03-2008, 10:05 AM
There's a reason Miami was the overall #1 seed. Not to mention, they probably received the toughest draw out of any of the top seeds in the tournament. Arizona, even though playing on the road, played in a very weak regional.

jmcclain19
06-03-2008, 12:16 PM
I've only missed 3 picks so far - and I'm tied for 49th overall on the big board

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/college/postseason/bracket-challenge/2008/results/CurrentStandings.html

Kingspoint
06-03-2008, 05:54 PM
There's a reason Miami was the overall #1 seed. Not to mention, they probably received the toughest draw out of any of the top seeds in the tournament. Arizona, even though playing on the road, played in a very weak regional.
Not at all. Michigan is very strong, as is Kentucky. Michigan could have won half of the regionals if they would have been in another bracket.