PDA

View Full Version : Going to Yankee Stadium

GoReds33
05-27-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm going to Yankee Stadium next month for the Reds-Yankees series. I'm wondering if anybody can help me with things to do. I was wondering if there are any places around the stadium I should visit, and I need someplace to eat.

Also, I was wondering about my seats. I have amazing seats, but was wondering if they offer waitering service to any of the seats.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EddieMilner
05-27-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm going to Yankee Stadium next month for the Reds-Yankees series. I'm wondering if anybody can help me with things to do. I was wondering if there are any places around the stadium I should visit, and I need someplace to eat.

Also, I was wondering about my seats. I have amazing seats, but was wondering if they offer waitering service to any of the seats.

Go here (http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68005&highlight=Yankee+Stadium)

Stephenk29
05-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Gotta visit all the statues out there in center. Didn't get a chance to when I went last summer. Regret that one.

NastyBoy
05-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Take the subway to the game. I discovered they make extra stops on game day. There are some places across the street, but from what I recall it is not the best area. There is wait service is for 2 tiers for seats behind home plate, I sat in the second section behind home plate.

bluesanta
05-27-2008, 06:48 PM
I too am going to the series, all 3 games. I can't wait, I got to go anywhere for my high school trip with my dad, and I choose this. Diehard baby!!

New York Redfan
05-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Take the subway to the game. I discovered they make extra stops on game day. There are some places across the street, but from what I recall it is not the best area. There is wait service is for 2 tiers for seats behind home plate, I sat in the second section behind home plate.

It's really not that bad around the stadium. There will be a lot of people close to game time. Check out the atmosphere, it's really fun. If you are looking for a bar try Billy's.

He got it!
05-27-2008, 07:13 PM
BlueSanta: Nice choice man. I hope you and your dad have fun. Go Reds!

Ahhhorsepoo
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
is memorial park open before the game?

Ghosts of 1990
05-28-2008, 10:42 AM

I'll be there saturday and sunday! Staying with roomate from college!!! I am VERY excited.

If you get a chance, check out Bobby V's (Valentine's) restaurant. A lot of old Mets stuff in there. Great for a baseball fan.

LexingtonLegend
05-28-2008, 11:45 PM
I'll be up there for the saturday game, can't wait! I'm getting in to town Thursday, so I should have plenty of time to check out a few of the watering holes.