PDA

View Full Version : Dunn's homerun swing!!

WVPacman
05-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Were does his swing rank in the majors??

I don't know what it is but this year his homerun swing looks better then years past.I think his HR swing is one of the sweetest swings in the majors.I really hope the reds front office does'nt mess up and let another team get him.We need his power bat in our lineup with Bruce,Phillips,Votto,and Kepp.

RedlegJake
05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
I agree. I love watching Dunn hit. I think this may wind up being his best year to date.

Adam Dunn. I don't understand - at all - how anyone would not want to keep Dunn. Really, it boggles my mind that people are out there who can't see his value to this team. I hope they keep him but if they determine he won't fit the budget I really hope they manage to find a couple of good solid hitters because that's what it will take to replace his value to the Reds.

VR
05-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Were does his swing rank in the majors??

I don't know what it is but this year his homerun swing looks better then years past.I think his HR swing is one of the sweetest swings in the majors.I really hope the reds front office does'nt mess up and let another team get him.We need his power bat in our lineup with Bruce,Phillips,Votto,and Kepp.

Just watched the highlights on MLBtv, they did a great job showing him keeping his shoulder closed as opposed to throwing it open as he did earlier in the season. His swing looks as good right now as Griff's looks bad. Ken looks to be swing a weighed bat. Just molasses coming through the zone.

WVPacman
05-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Just watched the highlights on MLBtv, they did a great job showing him keeping his shoulder closed as opposed to throwing it open as he did earlier in the season. His swing looks as good right now as Griff's looks bad. Ken looks to be swing a weighed bat. Just molasses coming through the zone.

I agree him keeping that shoulder closed has helped his swing bigtime.He looks 100 times better at the plate than before and you can already see the diferance from the pitchers and how they are afraid to pitch to him now.Thats another thing the way the pitchers pitch away to him and he hits it to the opposite way and that tells me that he is becoming a better hitter that will only get better and his batting average will go higher.