PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Young promoted to Sarasota

OnBaseMachine
06-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Dragons Tales

With Sunday's promotion to Sarasota (Fla.) for pitcher Terrell Young and the addition of pitcher Derrick Conatser from extended spring training, the Dragons have 11 new faces on the roster who weren't there on opening day.

Scott refuses to use the roster upheaval as an excuse for his team's losing.

"I like it," Scott said of the promotions. "They're getting guys in position (for the big leagues)."

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/pro/dragons/2008/06/01/ddn060208spdragons.html

JayBruceFan
06-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Crap

This team just keeps getting decimated

They will be like lucky to win 30% of there games in the 2nd half

SarasotaFan
06-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Crap

This team just keeps getting decimated

They will be like lucky to win 30% of there games in the 2nd half
i guess if you were there they'd win 31% ?

M2
06-02-2008, 01:20 PM
"I like it," Scott said of the promotions. "They're getting guys in position (for the big leagues)."

That line made milk shoot out my nose ... and I'm not even drinking milk.

Terrell Young is not now, nor has he ever been, nor is he ever likely to be in position for the big leagues.

dougdirt
06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
That line made milk shoot out my nose ... and I'm not even drinking milk.

Terrell Young is not now, nor has he ever been, nor is he ever likely to be in position for the big leagues.

I don't think he was really talking about the promotions made by his team, but above him that caused his team to make moves.

SarasotaFan
06-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I don't think he was really talking about the promotions made by his team, but above him that caused his team to make moves.

yup. just cause you move a couple prospects up in the AAA / AA level doesn't mean you HAVE to move prospects up all across the board. still gotta fill the roster / roster needs...