PDA

View Full Version : Fire Dick Pole (goodbye redszone)

Aronchis
06-11-2008, 04:53 PM
The dude has ruined Homer Bailey. Compare Homer's current mechanics to his 2006 futures(the only one we can use to compare, but it is a good one). Literally, watch them. You can see the difference easy. Homer was bucking against it last year some and that is where the "didn't listen" rumors came from. Krivsky deserves his share of blame as well. They are trying to turn him into what he is not at this time in his career(a polished pitcher with offspeed stuff). It has also hurt his breaking ball because these mechanics don't allow him to get the "drop off the table" motion he got before. Also might want to look at Homer's last 3 starts in 2007 especially the mechanics. It is more like 2006 and his breaking ball had more drop though he isn't quite back to 06 levels yet.

Now they have broken the kid and it shows. If Jocketty has any brains at all, Pole will be dismissed as a Krivsky error. Pole's inability to adapt to Bailey is quite quite evident. Bailey then would be ordered to go back to what worked and to ditch "Dick's teachings" of doom.

Homer's future depends on his fastball with power breaking ball. Taking that away from him so he is forced to "develope" offspeed pitches is rediculous. The kid is years away from from doing that.

The Reds are the most nihilistic team in baseball. They refuse to behave logically. I don't see that changing anytime soon. They may have ruined their most physically gifted homegrown arm in decades. Only the Reds.

Goodbye Redszone, your crybaby rules are not worth arguing over anymore. Plenty of other Reds sites that allow for manly discussion. See ya.

TOBTTReds
06-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Goodbye Redszone, your crybaby rules are not worth arguing over anymore. Plenty of other Reds sites that allow for manly discussion. See ya.

See yah

pahster
06-11-2008, 05:05 PM
"Manly?"

:laugh:

CTA513
06-11-2008, 05:06 PM
The dude has ruined Homer Bailey. Compare Homer's current mechanics to his 2006 futures(the only one we can use to compare, but it is a good one). Literally, watch them. You can see the difference easy. Homer was bucking against it last year some and that is where the "didn't listen" rumors came from. Krivsky deserves his share of blame as well. They are trying to turn him into what he is not at this time in his career(a polished pitcher with offspeed stuff). It has also hurt his breaking ball because these mechanics don't allow him to get the "drop off the table" motion he got before. Also might want to look at Homer's last 3 starts in 2007 especially the mechanics. It is more like 2006 and his breaking ball had more drop though he isn't quite back to 06 levels yet.

Now they have broken the kid and it shows. If Jocketty has any brains at all, Pole will be dismissed as a Krivsky error. Pole's inability to adapt to Bailey is quite quite evident. Bailey then would be ordered to go back to what worked and to ditch "Dick's teachings" of doom.

Homer's future depends on his fastball with power breaking ball. Taking that away from him so he is forced to "develope" offspeed pitches is rediculous. The kid is years away from from doing that.

The Reds are the most nihilistic team in baseball. They refuse to behave logically. I don't see that changing anytime soon. They may have ruined their most physically gifted homegrown arm in decades. Only the Reds.

:rockband:

OnBaseMachine
06-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Peace out.

nate
06-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Of all the posts I've ever read, this is one of them.

RedsManRick
06-11-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm not quite sure how B follows from A, but ok, Goodbye.

JaxRed
06-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Who will tell us all our prospects suck?

Matt700wlw
06-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Who will tell us all our prospects suck?

FCB :D

cincrazy
06-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Here's hoping more people like you follow you out the door so that this site can get back to some form of normalcy.

LincolnparkRed
06-11-2008, 05:23 PM
FCB :D

For the better he waits until they get to Cincinnati before passing judgement

bucksfan2
06-11-2008, 05:25 PM

Is there any truth to this? Are Homer's mechanics off? I don't know where one could find the video's. Maybe its time to pack Homer's bags and send him to stay with Mario Soto for a month.

Johnny Footstool
06-11-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm not quite sure how B follows from A, but ok, Goodbye.

Me, either. Very confusing.

Was there something in that post that could have led to him being banned? If so, I must have missed it.

REDREAD
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Well, Aronchis.. If you come back to read this thread, I wish you the best.. Enjoyed talking with you over the years...

red-in-la
06-11-2008, 05:35 PM
File this right next to Ryan Wagner.

BTW, when everybody agrees that one person should leave the room, it is usually those left that lose.

Krusty
06-11-2008, 05:39 PM
How did this individual make The Old Red Guard?

red-in-la
06-11-2008, 05:41 PM
How did this individual make The Old Red Guard?

Maybe he was posting when you were still in diapers Krusty. :D