PDA

View Full Version : Just got a shock!!!!

red-in-la
06-12-2008, 04:55 PM
I took a break from my garden for lunch and sat down at the tube. Caught the bottom of the 6th, Braves @ Cubs.

A guy named Patterson was coming to bat. LH hitter and he grounded a single through the middle with a nice level swing. The announcers then said maybe he could steal a base.......maybe you can see where this is going.....

They then said it was Patterson's second stint with the ML club......my heart was soaring at this point!

Then they said ERIC Patterson was on first.......:eek::eek::eek:

Crash and burn.........:bang:

Big Klu
06-12-2008, 05:01 PM
I took a break from my garden for lunch and sat down at the tube. Caught the bottom of the 6th, Braves @ Cubs.

A guy named Patterson was coming to bat. LH hitter and he grounded a single through the middle with a nice level swing. The announcers then said maybe he could steal a base.......maybe you can see where this is going.....

They then said it was Patterson's second stint with the ML club......my heart was soaring at this point!

Then they said ERIC Patterson was on first.......:eek::eek::eek:

Crash and burn.........:bang:

Eric Patterson is Corey's little brother.

cumberlandreds
06-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Eric Patterson is Corey's little brother.

Something to look forward to. ;)

KronoRed
06-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I'd love to see them reunited, in another city.

LoganBuck
06-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Eric Baker?

Far East
06-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Dusty's team won tonight.

Patterson was lead off batter.

Dusty will not want to risk jinxing the team by deviating from that "winning" lineup -- despite the fact that Patterson had little or nothing to do with the win.

And that kid, #32, proved that he can come off the bench and hit, so maybe he can repeat that tomorrow.

Degenerate39
06-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Trade whoever the Cubs want for this Patterson. Could you imagine an outfield of Patterson, Bruce, Patterson. That would be something else.