PDA

View Full Version : Saturday in NY YANKEE stadium

gomuskies
06-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I, and I'm sure many more will be in NYC to see the redlegs, bailey was the set to go, now he is in aaa...thank god...who do we expect to see saturday? I'm gonna go crazy if i travel to NYC and see josh freakin fogg pitch, DT did well in his small sample vs the yanks in spring training, that coupled with dustys remarks...could it be thompson saturday????

please baseball gods, show some mercy on us and spare us any more fogg

JWP
06-15-2008, 08:01 PM
I, and I'm sure many more will be in NYC to see the redlegs, bailey was the set to go, now he is in aaa...thank god...who do we expect to see saturday? I'm gonna go crazy if i travel to NYC and see josh freakin fogg pitch, DT did well in his small sample vs the yanks in spring training, that coupled with dustys remarks...could it be thompson saturday????

please baseball gods, show some mercy on us and spare us any more fogg

I'm going to that game as well. I'll be about 15 rows back from the Reds dugout; I'm gonna get there early and try to get a ball autographed by Bruce.

Hopefully I don't have to watch Fogg pitch.

gomuskies
06-15-2008, 08:29 PM
amen

mroby85
06-16-2008, 11:25 AM
I think they should give Affeldt a shot. They offered him a chance in spring training, when he didn't make the rotation, he didn't cry and complain about it he just went to the bullpen and pitched well there. They've tried everyone else so why not give him a shot.

Trackman20
06-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I'll be at all three games..........

I'd love to see DT's Major League Debut