PDA

View Full Version : L-ville, who am I seeing?

bounty37h
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey guys-
It has been a hectic, busy spring for me (house renovations, and helped as a volunteer coach for our high school team which won the state title a few weeks ago!!), and I havent been able to follow the Reds much, let alone minor leagues. I have tix to the Bulls/bats series in Durham next week-every day-and am excited to see the Bats. Last year I got the treat of seeing and meeting Bruce, Votto, Bailey, Kepp etc there when they came in town. Who is in L-ville now to keep an eye on and try and grab a sig? Any "sleepers"? Thanks for any help

OnBaseMachine
06-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Daryl Thompson, Josh Roenicke, Matt Maloney, Danny Herrera, Adam Rosales, and Chris Dickerson.

Homer Bailey could soon re-join the Louisville team too. Also, there's a chance Daryl Thompson could be called up by the Reds this week, but if not, he's probably the best prospect on the team followed by Roenicke.

bounty37h
06-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks onbase, thats what I was looking for, and potential moves up or down that would effect em next week. I am hoping to see Roenicke and Maloney pitch, as well as Thompson if he is still around.