PDA

View Full Version : A grown up Cindy Brady vomits during radio interview

cincinnati chili
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Well, if you opened this thread, you must be curious.

Here's the video:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2008/07/04/cindy.brady.radio.kktv

GAC
07-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Lots of wine will do that to you. ;)

As an adult, she has always been a free-spirited character who has loved the partying lifestyle. And it looks like it's starting to take it's toll on her because she doesn't look good at all.

I found out something interesting though.... her son, like my oldest, has Asperger Syndrome.

Blimpie
07-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Did the radio station happen to mention why they thought she would be a good "drive-time" guest?

Screwball
07-05-2008, 01:38 PM
As an adult, she has always been a free-spirited character who has loved the partying lifestyle. And it looks like it's starting to take it's toll on her because she doesn't look good at all.

Interesting. In the interview she said that she usually doesn't drink, and that she's a very, very, very honest person. Maybe she should remove one of those "very's"? ;)

GAC
07-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Interesting. In the interview she said that she usually doesn't drink, and that she's a very, very, very honest person. Maybe she should remove one of those "very's"? ;)

She should remove the "honest" too. She hasn't been heard from in the last several years (so maybe she's changed); but earlier in here adult life, whenever she did do anything that was "newsworthy", it was for something like the current incident.

TeamCasey
07-06-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm still laughing that this was CNN's front page news.

C'mon CNN ........ booooooooooo!

(Here's a scoop for you ....... there's a war going on, a historic presidential election and America is struggling economically.)

GAC
07-06-2008, 10:33 AM

(Here's a scoop for you ....... there's a war going on, a historic presidential election and America is struggling economically.)

Maybe that was why Cindy was drinking large quantities of wine then? :p:

Unassisted
07-06-2008, 11:43 AM

These days, the major networks' front pages decisions are a lot like Redszone's front pages... driven by stories generating the most clicks. You may want more war, election and economic news, but there's a larger group of folks out there demanding to be distracted from those things with Cindy Brady updates! ;)

camisadelgolf
07-06-2008, 12:13 PM
I've never voted, but I've watched plenty of The Brady Bunch. For this reason and many others, this is more relevant and news-worthy for me.

CrackerJack
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
She should've blamed Marsha for getting her drunk.

Rojo
07-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Thinks she looks in the mirror at a dive bar and hear's those voices, "baby talk, baby talk"?

Handofdeath
07-11-2008, 03:02 PM
I rememeber reading Barry Williams's bio (sad, I know) and it described the "family" traveling and their behavior on a plane to to do " Donahue" I think. Not surprising behavior from "the youngest one who hurls."

Chip R
07-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Not surprising behavior from "the youngest one who hurls."

:lol: Good one.

robo21
07-12-2008, 11:51 AM
You are not the only one who read the bio, as much as it pains me to admit it. It does make this incident seem like nothing, which it is.