PDA

View Full Version : Proud daddy of a newborn baby girl

tommycash
07-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Guys,

I am proud to say that my second child was born yesterday. My baby girl came into the world at 9:40 and weighed 8lbs 1ounce. Go Reds.

redhawkfish
07-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Congrats!!

Grounds_Crew
07-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Awesome man...congrats! I can't wait to have a family!

Johnny Footstool
07-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Congratulations!

durl
07-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Congrats!

Roy Tucker
07-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Heartiest congratulations!!!!

My daughters are 17 and 15. They're trying to kill me by being .... teenagers.

redsmetz
07-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Heartiest congratulations!!!!

My daughters are 17 and 15. They're trying to kill me by being .... teenagers.

Congrats from me too.

My first two were girls and they're now 25 and 22 with their younger brother leaving the teen years in September. I'm sure everyone tells you this, but it flies by. Remember when you're dealing with the ups and downs of daily life and raising kids that some day you'll look back fondly on those moments and wonder where the heck they went!

Team Clark
07-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Congratulations! Little Girls are really something. I have a 7 year old girl and a 15 month old boy. My little girl has taught me so much about myself.

Roy Tucker
07-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Congrats from me too.

My first two were girls and they're now 25 and 22 with their younger brother leaving the teen years in September. I'm sure everyone tells you this, but it flies by. Remember when you're dealing with the ups and downs of daily life and raising kids that some day you'll look back fondly on those moments and wonder where the heck they went!

I'll echo these very wise words.

Funny thing about kids, the years speed up at an ever-increasing rate as they go by. When they are little, a single year can seem like an eternity. But as the years begin to stack up, they just start flyin'. Hard to believe my baby is going to be a sophomore in HS.

Cherish those years.

WebScorpion
07-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy every moment.

tommycash
07-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys. I will tell you what. I have been taking care of our older daughter for the last two days while my wife is in the hospital and I can tell you, I never want to be and have a new appreciation for all single parents.

HeatherC1212
07-12-2008, 01:21 AM
Congratulations!!! :jump:

redsmetz
07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
I'll echo these very wise words.

Funny thing about kids, the years speed up at an ever-increasing rate as they go by. When they are little, a single year can seem like an eternity. But as the years begin to stack up, they just start flyin'. Hard to believe my baby is going to be a sophomore in HS.

Cherish those years.

My younger daughter just graduated from college (and is moving to Atlanta for a year - good basball girl; one thing she liked about this job is their offices are just on the other side of I-75 from Turner Field!) and her older sister has been out for three years (she bought me dinner a few months ago - I liked that!) and my "baby" son will be 20 in September.

I can't imagine how it is for my folks as six of us are older than 50 now. When my one brother passed away back in 02, someone asked my dad if he was one of the brothers (there were six boys in our family). I told dad, "It's not that you look young enough, it's that we're looking so doggone old!).

I'm liking my kids alot as adults though. But I still pine when I see little ones and remember holding their hands or playing games, etc. Like I said, enjoy it even in the dailyness of it all. They're a wonder.

Chip R
07-12-2008, 11:17 PM
As people have said in other threads: This thread is worthless without pictures. :)

TeamSelig
07-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Congrats... my boy will enter the world in about 7 more weeks